Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
how good is this game??? worth it??
Hi. I see you are new so, welcome.

FYI: At the top of each page there is a "reviews" tab, where members leave ratings and reviews for the content.
Just click on the reviews tab (that i circled in red) if you want to see what people think.

reviwe.JPG

Reactions: Krull

RedFoot

Aug 20, 2017
I don't get it. What is the futa picture in the bath about? Is the author just joking around or does the girl actually have a dick somehow?

Nothing against it, but we all have our preferences and turn-offs, right?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I don't get it. What is the futa picture in the bath about? Is the author just joking around or does the girl actually have a dick somehow?

Nothing against it, but we all have our preferences and turn-offs, right?
Somewhat of an inside joke, there are some people here who are into it and they teased everyone that Luxee would bring a trap into the game and this is the result ... or something like that, I don't remember how it was exactly.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
last update was 2 months ago, is the dev still working on this cause it has no "on hold" or "abandoned" status?

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
I don't wait this game any more , u see release date when , alrdy gone few days ago but game not out im sure they will needt u to wait 1 more month , last update was 5/11 now we on 7/16 , so its been 2 month and there no update slow team game ever .

SoulStealer

Jun 7, 2017
He still confound the scenes done and the release date ;
8/11 don't mean that the game will be out on the 11th augustus (or the 8th november for normal people :p ), but mean he finished 8 scenes of the 11 that the 0.7 will have...

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
its alrdy 7/12 & few hour we entar 7/13 , I gues its gameover for this game R.I.P Parental love
What are you on about...? 7/11 doesn't refer to July 11th. Seven out of eleven scenes are completed.
:cryingface: they hurt my feeling , dam its long 2 month lol so now they add 1 month more ??? :oops:
@skyusalol We already went over this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
looks like Luxee is wrapping it up to what may seem like the smallest content update yet - no complaints here as he goes at his pace and I’m more of an Elly guy anyway don’t care for the wife.

PL - 8/11 SCENES DONE - VERSION 0.7
PL - 176/189 IMAGES DONE - VERSION 0.7
A69 - 9/29 TASKS DONE - VERSION 0.01

Reactions: Otyi and Mikedazz1

Dasati

May 30, 2017
I'll just point out again that Luxee's patreon is set to "charge per update". Meaning if he doesn't put out a release NOBODY gets charged, So for those bitching about it taking to long, suck it up n play something else. Luxee's regularly chatting on his discord so patrons know the situation.

4.20 star(s) 218 Votes