ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Maybe I missed something, why does a pure husband route exist in a game called Parental Love? Was that ever explained? Wouldn't just sticking to his wife like he presumably did before make you feel like you are doing nothing? Like, isn't the whole premise of the game that we're playing during a time of big changes for this family? It's like having a button prompt at the beginning of a game to just sit and wait for the world to end. Good for a laugh but then you play the real game.

Also, is anyone really shocked nobody is going for it? I mean, the fact that it was on the backburner so long should be a clue even the author is not turned on by the path you'd only play if your girlfriend was looking over your shoulder, lol.

I think quite a few people play without the walkthrough and that seems to be the only indication that the path exists. I can't remember seeing anything in-game about it. There's no "monogamy point" counter as far as I recall. Still, maybe there was a good explanation for it and I missed it (P-tron demand, maybe?)

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I assume this is a girl in Apartment #69 game?
Apartment #69 Evelyn.jpg
She looks younger than 18 cause wouldn't most all 18 year olds know and say their favorite sex position without stuttering (heck, with teens having sex..even younger than 18 would say without stuttering)?

just saying is all

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I haven't read anything about that, but if that's the case that would be even better.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Writing this at 01:00 but I'll try to be as coherent as I can. Maybe explain a few things

First of all it makes a boi happy to see there's this many of 'yall dying to try out the next update. PL v0.7 is now done. Aside from testing, there's nothing left to do. Good, right?
Nah bruvs, I'll try and explain a few things here.

1. This update focuses on the "Pure husband" route of the walkthrough (only). Adding the day 6 to the route, which was previously a dead end in 0.6
1b. Emily is by far clearly the least favorite character if any of you had to choose​
2. This update is the smallest update the game has had so far (aside from v0.1)
3. This update has less sex scenes than any other update. (ok, tied with v0.1)
4. I would say, above 99% of my patrons are subscribed to my patreon due to either Elly, Sofi, Jenna or Voldemort
5. This is objectively the worst update PL has and will ever have (worse than v0.1)

With all of these things in consideration. I had three options.
Just release 0.7 like any other update and hope I don't get backlash, release 0.7 but don't charge for it, release 0.7 alongside something else that would hopefully make up for the fact of how shit the update is.

As you may have noticed, I went with option 3.
This means I won't be releasing version 0.7 until I'm done creating the first release of my new game Apartment #69.

I've seen a few of you already drop a69 because of a certain someone called Nea. I assure you that if my plans come to fruition a69 will be a much better game than Parental love, maybe not straight off after the first release, but soon enough.

Lastly I want to remind you that I'm going straight back to creating Parental love after this first update of a69. 0.8 is focused on the harem route. I'm positive that one will be great

Alright fuck me, sorry for long post, I don't have time to double check spelling so if it's fucked, it's because I'm basically asleep writing this. Hopefully this cleared up some stuff at least.
Thanks for the update!

PL is one of my favorite games. I'm stuck between PL, MSN, SL, and Willy D for the 3rd spot in my sig. I, for one, enjoy the Pure husband route. Sure, I like the Elly and Harem routes more, but I don't mind a Pure husband update.

Looking forward to the next PL release, and to seeing what you come up with on A69!

FireGuy86

Jan 5, 2018
Am i the only one who has these problems, i can't see ada's cutscenes or pictures or anything it just skips when there is something related to her and everyone calls me roomie or eldery roommate in the game is it a bug or something ?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
it’s because you have to install the incest patch which is on the first page in order to restore relations and add back in the Ada scenes.

Seps

Sep 26, 2017
Writing this at 01:00 but I'll try to be as coherent as I can. Maybe explain a few things

First of all it makes a boi happy to see there's this many of 'yall dying to try out the next update. PL v0.7 is now done. Aside from testing, there's nothing left to do. Good, right?
Nah bruvs, I'll try and explain a few things here.

1. This update focuses on the "Pure husband" route of the walkthrough (only). Adding the day 6 to the route, which was previously a dead end in 0.6
1b. Emily is by far clearly the least favorite character if any of you had to choose​
2. This update is the smallest update the game has had so far (aside from v0.1)
3. This update has less sex scenes than any other update. (ok, tied with v0.1)
4. I would say, above 99% of my patrons are subscribed to my patreon due to either Elly, Sofi, Jenna or Voldemort
5. This is objectively the worst update PL has and will ever have (worse than v0.1)

With all of these things in consideration. I had three options.
Just release 0.7 like any other update and hope I don't get backlash, release 0.7 but don't charge for it, release 0.7 alongside something else that would hopefully make up for the fact of how shit the update is.

As you may have noticed, I went with option 3.
This means I won't be releasing version 0.7 until I'm done creating the first release of my new game Apartment #69.

I've seen a few of you already drop a69 because of a certain someone called Nea. I assure you that if my plans come to fruition a69 will be a much better game than Parental love, maybe not straight off after the first release, but soon enough.

Lastly I want to remind you that I'm going straight back to creating Parental love after this first update of a69. 0.8 is focused on the harem route. I'm positive that one will be great

Alright fuck me, sorry for long post, I don't have time to double check spelling so if it's fucked, it's because I'm basically asleep writing this. Hopefully this cleared up some stuff at least.
Instead of creating new game, your option 3 could've been "releasing 0.7 with 0.8". Considering the time since last update I think 0.9 would also be ready by now. The thing is, with or without that new game, you STILL will be releasing ONLY 0.7 for PL.

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
Instead of creating new game, your option 3 could've been "releasing 0.7 with 0.8". Considering the time since last update I think 0.9 would also be ready by now. The thing is, with or without that new game, you STILL will be releasing ONLY 0.7 for PL.
0.4 was Nov 7.
0.5 was Feb 24.
0.6 was May 11.

That's roughly 3 months between updates.
So, as I see it, the update really isn't taking any longer than usual.

Seps

Sep 26, 2017
0.4 was Nov 7.
0.5 was Feb 24.
0.6 was May 11.

That's roughly 3 months between updates.
So, as I see it, the update really isn't taking any longer than usual.
While I remembered it going on one month interval, it was not really the point of my post. My point was, that if he chose to hold back the 0.7 update(and looking at the progress updates in this topic show that he did stop working on .7 for a while) and deliver it with another game, which was meant to compensate the lack of/uninteresting content. Like I said it previously in this thread, why then choose to make another game, when he could've simply worked on 0.8 at that time and released two updates at the same time. On schedule or not, that is not really relevant atm.
Ultimately of course it is his decision and I respect that, but I still don't get why. :)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
While I remembered it going on one month interval, it was not really the point of my post. My point was, that if he chose to hold back the 0.7 update(and looking at the progress updates in this topic show that he did stop working on .7 for a while) and deliver it with another game, which was meant to compensate the lack of/uninteresting content. Like I said it previously in this thread, why then choose to make another game, when he could've simply worked on 0.8 at that time and released two updates at the same time. On schedule or not, that is not really relevant atm.
Ultimately of course it is his decision and I respect that, but I still don't get why. :)
You've misunderstood his post.

The new game wasn't made to compensate, it was being made anyway. He held back 0.7 to launch with the new game because there was barely any content for it and he wanted people to have something to play.

Either way the new game was going to be started on.

It's how developers work. When they get close to the end of one game they start on another.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You've misunderstood his post.

The new game wasn't made to compensate, it was being made anyway. He held back 0.7 to launch with the new game because there was barely any content for it and he wanted people to have something to play.

Either way the new game was going to be started on.

It's how developers work. When they get close to the end of one game they start on another.
Well we are far away from the end of.We will have at least 6 more updates after this one,probably more with another route/Ada/ starting in 0.9 or 0.10
Anyway I still hope he won't forget about Emily on harem path:)

Vortex5000

Apr 25, 2018
Maybe I missed something, why does a pure husband route exist in a game called Parental Love? Was that ever explained? Wouldn't just sticking to his wife like he presumably did before make you feel like you are doing nothing? Like, isn't the whole premise of the game that we're playing during a time of big changes for this family? It's like having a button prompt at the beginning of a game to just sit and wait for the world to end. Good for a laugh but then you play the real game.

Also, is anyone really shocked nobody is going for it? I mean, the fact that it was on the backburner so long should be a clue even the author is not turned on by the path you'd only play if your girlfriend was looking over your shoulder, lol.

I think quite a few people play without the walkthrough and that seems to be the only indication that the path exists. I can't remember seeing anything in-game about it. There's no "monogamy point" counter as far as I recall. Still, maybe there was a good explanation for it and I missed it (P-tron demand, maybe?)
You seem to be making a lot of assumptions about what other people enjoy, Emily was my favorite route. Nothing turns me on less than going after girls that barely look 18 (let's be real, the younger daughter doesn't and is clearly designed not to). And it's sort of amusing that the title "Parental Love" only implies to you a sexual relationship, as if the idea that the big change could simply be him getting back together with his ex and being a real dad is not significant.

Reactions: Centurion
4.20 star(s) 218 Votes