• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
Does 0.8 version promise an elly route?
There was a Patreon poll, back in May, for the focus of the PL 0.8 update.
The Harem route won the poll, basically 2:1 over the other choices.
Since Elly is part of the "harem" she will more than likely have new scenes in 0.8.
I would not be surprised if the 0.9 update was focused on the Full Elly route.
But, Luxee may have another poll to decide the focus again, so who knows...

Reactions: livingskull1

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
"4. I would say, above 99% of my patrons are subscribed to my patreon due to either Elly, Sofi, Jenna or Voldemort"
I wanted to joke and say "well, he clearly knows his Fanbase, i'm all in for Voldemort fuckers!". As in - the actual Voldemort. Then i looked at the other names and thought .. "wait .. Elly wasn't the name of the younger one ... that was... oh!". And then it hit me, what he meant.
Yet, my comment stands, i'm all in for Voldemort, fuckers! ^^

(no but siriously, Lux knows his fanbase. Emily being the least favourite is clear as day. That said, i actually find her somewhat enjoyable - at the very least not unsymphatic or annoying. Which, given the kind of game and setting, is already an achievement)

Reactions: Munkey

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
"And yeah, there's a trap in the game, get over it buddy, it's current year, we're allowed to suck a little dick without it being 'homo'. If that's really not your thing tho, the game's still got so much more to offer than just that one character."
Bahahaha, he is non-ironically using the meme expression "current year" as if a date was a valid justification for anything, and he even puts quotation marks around "homo" as if that isn't a thing. What a deluded weirdo. It's one thing to market a game to gay people and make content towards that, another to ship gay sex as content for straight people. Jesus christ.

Sep 21, 2017
I`m focused only on this the original game.:FuckYea: Nothing else matters and I`m not gonna look at the new game.:eazyHype: I also agree that he should`ve held back the 0.7 release and bundled it with 0.8----separating the "new game" from Paremtal Love AND not using it (duplex 0 game) as band-aid.:WutFace:

Reactions: Kazehana

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
PL - TESTING - VERSION 0.7
A69 - 10/29 TASKS DONE - VERSION 0.01

a little closer to release of 0.7 and work on more Elly dagnabit!

Reactions: darkmine

Luxee

Deluded weirdo
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2017
Bahahaha, he is non-ironically using the meme expression "current year" as if a date was a valid justification for anything, and he even puts quotation marks around "homo" as if that isn't a thing. What a deluded weirdo. It's one thing to market a game to gay people and make content towards that, another to ship gay sex as content for straight people. Jesus christ.
top keek, you can skip her scenes tho

D

Deleted member 59977

Don't care too much for gay content so A69 is a pass for me. Will be supporting until PL is completed though.

Also I do think the "current year" justification is stupid. If you want to develop a game with gay content just say it has gay content. There is nothing wrong with developing content for gay people just don't target it towards straight people by coming up with justifications for it.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Probably the femdom that usually comes with futa. Traps are just cute.
I wonder how cute you will make it.
BTW We will have more Emily on harem path,right?
Also is there a chance to see something like that on harem path?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please be the first to bring both daughters together:)

Luxee

Deluded weirdo
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2017
Also I do think the "current year" justification is stupid. If you want to develop a game with gay content just say it has gay content. There is nothing wrong with developing content for gay people just don't target it towards straight people by coming up with justifications for it.
My point with post was that it was just a joke, I thought "current year" was an established meme :oops:. I wasn't trying to "justify" it.

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
It's one thing to market a game to gay people and make content towards that, another to ship gay sex as content for straight people. Jesus christ.
There is nothing wrong with developing content for gay people just don't target it towards straight people by coming up with justifications for it.
Lemme get this straight:
  1. Apartment#69 has 6 revealed romance-able characters so far.
  2. 5 are women.
  3. And 1 is a "trap" (whose content is entirely OPTIONAL).
Yes, yes, a glaring example of straight people being "targeted" with gay content.
How about we wait until the demo is actually released before we decide whether or not we like it.

4.20 star(s) 218 Votes