• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
eh..with every new character that new game sparks less and less interest from me...i just hope it won't have any influence over future updates and development of PL...

Reactions: atlas114

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
eh..with every new character that new game sparks less and less interest from me...i just hope it won't have any influence over future updates and development of PL...
Well it might surprise us. Best exemple to take is DmD and Melody.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
it was mentioned that after 0.7 of PL drops and the v0.01 of A69 drops then Luxee would focus on PL until it’s done (which seems to be a few content updates away from being so)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well it might surprise us. Best exemple to take is DmD and Melody.
Sorry but so far the characters can't be even compare to the ones in PL.
For Melody we agreed even before 0.0.1 that they looks awesome.
I'm with .Let's hope A69 won't affcet too much PL.We already kinda suffer from A69.
it was mentioned that after 0.7 of PL drops and the v0.01 of A69 drops then Luxee would focus on PL until it’s done (which seems to be a few content updates away from being so)
But after that he said that is possible to work on A69 much more and even drop PL if there is more interest or he lose the spark:(

Reactions: Seriosha

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i think it was working on the wife path for 0.7 that caused dev to lose some of that passion and drive. hopefully when he gets back to doing more Elly he will focus on that until the game is finally completed.

i’m not terribly excited by A69 and the models aren’t impressive to me but we’ll see how it turns out.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
i think it was working on the wife path for 0.7 that caused dev to lose some of that passion and drive. hopefully when he gets back to doing more Elly he will focus on that until the game is finally completed.

i’m not terribly excited by A69 and the models aren’t impressive to me but we’ll see how it turns out.
Well we maybe won't see Elly's update this year.After all she lost the poll from both harem and Ada's route.
If we get 0.7 in august,we probably can expect 0.8/harem/ no early than october.Not sure Luxee can squeeze 0.9 before New Year.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
maybe he can with the upgraded second rig if he’s able to create renders 4-5x faster than before. i’d like to keep hope.

Reactions: armion82

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
because the Patreon overlords didn't believe dev when he said she is 18 and insisted she looked underage.

PL - TESTING - VERSION 0.7
A69 - 12/29 TASKS DONE - VERSION 0.01

Reactions: Otyi

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
Can allmost not wait for PL to land :)
He did an amazing job with that game, and the characters.
You can feel the characters just by looking at the pictures.

Reactions: Seriosha

hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
How long can a fucking test take? I can not wait more
Man, I have some bad news for you. The new update drops together with A69. So you have to wait till this one is finished too. Luxee said there is a 95% chance it will come out this year. :closedtongue:

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Man, I have some bad news for you. The new update drops together with A69. So you have to wait till this one is finished too. Luxee said there is a 95% chance it will come out this year. :closedtongue:
ouch!! well...As long as he does not do the great VenganceXXX and Dark Silver I can wait ...

Reactions: MasterDk78

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Then we will see it next year. Or the year after...
And Elly will still be amazing whenever we see her.
Patience is a virtue. If you are in such an urgent need, why not start doing some fan art and share it here?
It wasn't me who is in aa hurry.I just explain to the guy that we probably won't see her soon.

4.20 star(s) 218 Votes