bugsmann

Jun 20, 2017
( Isnt it a shame ? there are people out there ,deciding that killing and sniping in games is nice , but digital fantasies , such as LOVE between siblings or parents and their children are intolerable .
what a cruel world , where american teenagers much better know how to use a gun than a condom, where teens better know how to fight than to tolerate and give respect to theyr next.
or is this maybe the plan of gouvernment ? )

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Well seeing as .7 is a small update I don't think you're missing out on much.

While I am sad he's splitting his time it's his choice for better or worse.

Reactions: Luxee

livingskull1

Jun 6, 2018
( Isnt it a shame ? there are people out there ,deciding that killing and sniping in games is nice , but digital fantasies , such as LOVE between siblings or parents and their children are intolerable .
what a cruel world , where american teenagers much better know how to use a gun than a condom, where teens better know how to fight than to tolerate and give respect to theyr next.
or is this maybe the plan of gouvernment ? )
incest is fun to some people..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Over 2 months to get to "A69 - 14/29 TASKS DONE - VERSION 0.01".
Looks like another 2-4 months till we get an update or the new game, how many patreons have left him now.

As for PL stuff, I've got most of the big scenes down already, if I really focused on it, I could get that shit finished in a few weeks prolly, but I'm still not gonna be releasing it before a69 is ready as well, so whatever.

Reactions: Centurion

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Oh i dont see your Post sry.
Damn, the Way for new Updates is so long, sure i cant wait and love this Game but i hate to wait to long.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Over 2 months to get to "A69 - 14/29 TASKS DONE - VERSION 0.01".
Looks like another 2-4 months till we get an update or the new game, how many patreons have left him now.
Well we wait like we do with Two Weeks and Au-Pair Innocence.
I know I will enjoy A69 but after 0.01,we probaly won't see 0.02 before summer 2020.
He was better to make some bonus scenes like Christmas and Halloween in Dreams of Desire.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or like Christmas,New Year and World Cup image-packs for Dating my Daughter.

Or the lewd gallery in Melody.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wonder how many more updates for Elly.One or two?

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
luxee was always slow as shit. this 1st release of a69 project is gonna be like twice as large as 0.7 of PL, probably because he wants it to be more than mere introduction. plus he is charging per release so i dont see what the big deal is. maybe he will get faster with his work once he hits those 1000 patreons mark

Reactions: Metroid1988

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
luxee was always slow as shit. this 1st release of a69 project is gonna be like twice as large as 0.7 of PL, probably because he wants it to be more than mere introduction. plus he is charging per release so i dont see what the big deal is. maybe he will get faster with his work once he hits those 1000 patreons mark
That won't make it for the wait.One episodes of a game,second update that we probably won't see in next 20 months.
I don't remember a poll on his patreon page,asking if we want PL 0.7 or A69 0.01.I must admit that after I start to support a dev,I rarely visit his page:)

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
it's too bad,i'm his supporter on top tier level from 0.3 and i'll definitely pause or unpledge for incoming PL 0.7/A69 0.1 and i'm also not sure if i'll stay on that level for future updates,that is if he will continue to working full time on PL,which he himself stated that he cannot be 100% sure..

Reactions: Jeancul

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
Come on guys, this is not BB
We will just have to wait and see what happens.
He still have my support, and I will try out his new game to.
But if I dont like his new game, and he stops working on PL "parent love"
I will stop my plegde to. But lets be honest here, he has done a awesome game, awesome writing, awesome pictures.

And ofcoz I am super excited for the next PL update, and sad to see we must wait until he finish A69 :(
But at least the game will be free for patrons, getting 2 games for 1 price
(not confirmed, but I guess thats why it must be released at same time)

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes