Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
As i understand, the Emily focused route ends in 0.7. She'll still be around for the harem route, its just her specific route will be closed.
(Awwww) God thanks, in the first Momemt i got a bad Feeling but now is all fine.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Well I don't want to be misunderstood that i'm hating on luxee,I never was,I have nothing but lots of respect for him and his ways of work,it's just this situation is quite unfortunate for him aswell as for the fans. I applaud his will to offer something new as an apology,but as big PL fan it's not that great to hear from developer himself that next update is going to be shit while hyping up new project that not everyone will like aswell as not being able to confirm full focus on PL if new game becomes big success (obviously)...
And even though a69 is definitely not something I looking forward to,I do hope it will help him gain more followers and patrons,he surely deserves that.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well I don't want to be misunderstood that i'm hating on luxee,I never was,I have nothing but lots of respect for him and his ways of work,it's just this situation is quite unfortunate for him aswell as for the fans. I applaud his will to offer something new as an apology,but as big PL fan it's not that great to hear from developer himself that next update is going to be shit while hyping up new project that not everyone will like aswell as not being able to confirm full focus on PL if new game becomes big success (obviously)...
And even though a69 is definitely not something I looking forward to,I do hope it will help him gain more followers and patrons,he surely deserves that.
Hey new avatar:)
I doubt the new game can beat PL no matter what Luxee is thinking.The cast for A69 is nothing like Elly,Ada,Emily,Jenna and the others.
BTW I just found that Babysitter maybe will have same problem-competition with the next game of the dev.We already have a bad example with new game shutting down the old one/Lost in Temptation and Au-Pair Innocence/
It seems is hard to do it like DmD and Melody.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Hey new avatar:)
I doubt the new game can beat PL no matter what Luxee is thinking.The cast for A69 is nothing like Elly,Ada,Emily,Jenna and the others.
BTW I just found that Babysitter maybe will have same problem-competition with the next game of the dev.We already have a bad example with new game shutting down the old one/Lost in Temptation and Au-Pair Innocence/
It seems is hard to do it like DmD and Melody.
I haven't heard about T4boo's new game,what is it?Dev of Au-pair messed the things up with that game and i know the thread become kinda toxic between Alex/David fans. I like his new game more than Au-pair so far.
Mrdots got lucky but he did played it safe with pretty vanilla story and really fantastic looking characters and it paid off. Unfortunately i cannot say that for a69,atleast when it comes to characters,all of them are far behind PL lineup.

Reactions: MasterDk78

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
I haven't heard about T4boo's new game,what is it?
The dev just mentioned that they'll slowly start developing the new game so that there'll be continuity once Babysitter is over. If they started from scratch only after Babysitter got over, there would be a gap of months between Babysitter and the new game which makes total sense to me. I don't know why people are making a big fuss out of it.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
don’t understand the hate for the dev. for someone that introduced Elly to us he should be loved just for that.
So much this. I don't understand why so many are preemptively dismissing A69. This is @Luxee we're talking about! What reason does anyone have to think that his next project will be anything less than outstanding? Maybe the previews don't exactly capture what we've grown to love about Elly and Ada, but you're shortchanging the dev if you don't think he can tell a compelling story that will have us loving some of these new characters as well.

ulT1m4

Dec 22, 2017
For me it´s very sad that the next update to PL is only about the Love route for EM and nothing more... So we have to wait at least 2 months to get new elly or voldemort action :(

Reactions: volto

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The dev just mentioned that they'll slowly start developing the new game so that there'll be continuity once Babysitter is over. If they started from scratch only after Babysitter got over, there would be a gap of months between Babysitter and the new game which makes total sense to me. I don't know why people are making a big fuss out of it.
Because Babysitter is not even near to the ending.We are talking for 6+ more updates,maybe even more than 10.Unless they do it like ICSTOR and Slonique and say OK game is over.
So much this. I don't understand why so many are preemptively dismissing A69. This is @Luxee we're talking about! What reason does anyone have to think that his next project will be anything less than outstanding? Maybe the previews don't exactly capture what we've grown to love about Elly and Ada, but you're shortchanging the dev if you don't think he can tell a compelling story that will have us loving some of these new characters as well.
The big problem is this.OK we get A69 0.1.Then he put it on hold for what?Year?Year and half?Two years?He was better to make some special images like DmD or DoD than making a new game that won't be updated anytime soon.And what will happen if he decide to make both games?We will wait 4-5 months,maybe more for 1 update of PL and same time for A69?
For me it´s very sad that the next update to PL is only about the Love route for EM and nothing more... So we have to wait at least 2 months to get new elly or voldemort action :(
Well if we don't get PL 0.7 this month,we probably won't see update on Elly's route this year.Don't forget that Elly's route lost the poll and 0.8 will be harem path.No idea if 0.9 will be Ada/after all it beat Elly too/.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Because Babysitter is not even near to the ending.We are talking for 6+ more updates,maybe even more than 10.
That doesn't mean we should be so quick to judge and jump to conclusions. The dev has just given the news and maybe if the next couple of updates are poor and are weak in quality then we can start blaming the development on the new game. Also, more the number of updates left in this game the better because it takes only minimal amount of their attention towards the new game per each update of the current game.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That doesn't mean we should be so quick to judge and jump to conclusions. The dev has just given the news and maybe if the next couple of updates are poor and are weak in quality then we can start blaming the development on the new game. Also, more the number of updates left in this game the better because it takes only minimal amount of their attention towards the new game per each update of the current game.
I hope you are right,but so far all examples we have shows the other way around.Sadly.BTW the game already suffer.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
I hope you are right,but so far all examples we have shows the other way around.Sadly.BTW the game already suffer.
Yeah I kinda agree with you. This update was just story progression, but I guess that's due to the fact that they had to make content for all branches. They took a risk making so many branches and they're falling a little behind trying to maintain all of them. Btw, I think we should close this discussion before a mod decides to chase us away for discussing another game in this thread x'D

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah I kinda agree with you. This update was just story progression, but I guess that's due to the fact that they had to make content for all branches. They took a risk making so many branches and they're falling a little behind trying to maintain all of them. Btw, I think we should close this discussion before a mod decides to chase us away for discussing another game in this thread x'D
I hope the yacht will be over in next 2 updates.After so much hype for the last 6 months so far the stuff is realy underwhelming.
Even more I'm hoping we get PL 0.7 this month.

Reactions: Floga

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
What do you think I'm getting out of "holding 0.7 hostage"? I could release it right now and get the easy money.

0.7 is a shit update, it's too small, it's too shit. It doesn't focus on any characters people care about.
Because I only charge upon release, I needed to make up for the fact that 0.7 is so shit. I realize pirates probably don't give a fuck if the patrons are getting fucked over, but I'm sure you can still understand the reasoning. I've opted to release a69 0.01 alongside it. Now one may ask, why not release 0.8 alongside it instead? That was in fact the original plan, if you go through my twitter feed, you can see as much. However, this project was simply something I had a lot of passion for because the ideas for it had been swelling in my mind for a long time. I felt like if I made this one update of a69, I'd get my ideas out there and it would give me more motivation to go back to working on PL.

It's frustrating. I do not understand why this place has become so hostile because of this.
Sorry I like you as a dev and also your great decisions for charging only by update and showing how much money you get and of course for not giving a fuck about Patreon, that's why am I pledging to you.
But your explanation is kinda bullshit, why not make the PL update about more characters than one? It seems like you have enough time for that, there is no logic explanation that you can't.
If you would have said you need a break a bit and want to make something you always liked to do, that would have been a nicer explanation.
Dude, sometimes you can be selfish, don't let it seem like you're doing charity work by making a second game instead of a bigger update of PL for you Patreons.
I still give you my pledges for the time being because it's a one time thing, but you seriously need to understand us too.

btw you could just release PL now and when your new game is finished send it later to all the guys who pledged last time, because it feels very weird not having a status update written for PL anymore and only A69

Reactions: MrJ and Kakato
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes