Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
C4x1Dbq.png
More Apartment #69 info and other such things

Jul 16 at 12:00pm

Yo, before we start. We doin' a bit of a thing with a fellow creator here on patreon called Cesar. They're the creator of a game called Urban Voyeur. Maybe you've heard of them? Well they just released a new version of their game for free. You can even play this thing online, so you got nothing to lose if you just give it a try, It's got animation and a bunch of different language options as well. Basic plot is, you play as a young successful male doctor who has just moved in to New York to work in a private clinic. The game starts after your first week at New York with you exploring a brand new neighborhood. Soon you'll be sucked into different situations that involve your co-workers, patients and neighbors...
Alright, so then, Apartment #69. I figured I could give some more juicy info on this project. I gave you guys some characters in the last dev update. But not all of 'em. I've been posting these character info card thingies on but I haven't given 'em to all of 'yall yet. They take up a fair bit of space, so here's a link to a gallery with all of 'em instead
And yeah, there's a trap in the game, get over it buddy, it's current year, we're allowed to suck a little dick without it being 'homo'. If that's really not your thing tho, the game's still got so much more to offer than just that one character.

As for PL stuff, I've got most of the big scenes down already, if I really focused on it, I could get that shit finished in a few weeks prolly, but I'm still not gonna be releasing it before a69 is ready as well, so whatever.

till next time, also, check out urban voyeur.

***If you click on the bottom pic you will go to the link where you will see the other characters. I already posted them a few pages back but for those who don't know***

ulT1m4

Dec 22, 2017
As for PL stuff, I've got most of the big scenes down already, if I really focused on it, I could get that shit finished in a few weeks prolly, but I'm still not gonna be releasing it before a69 is ready as well, so whatever.
Oh boy... i agree to the part "Take your time to make it good" but damn, it´s so hard to wait so long :( will be looking into Urban Voyeur tho *crawls away again in pain"

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
dunno you guys, but what I read is "sorry people, got bored with the same old incest shit and I'm probably gonna focus more on my new project because, you know, it's new, and giving me more satisfaction"

at least now I know why I didn't see an update in months. Still, it's close to completion so I don't get why the fuss.

Reactions: -Dreamer-

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Actually of all adult games, its my most favorite one... so its painful to wait for an Elly update...
The pain won't go away anytime soon.After 0.7/let's hope we get it august,damn A69 can make it even september release/,next one 0.8 will be harem path-probably november.So even if 0.9 is about Elly/maybe will be Ada/ be ready for next year release.

Luxee

Deluded weirdo
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2017
Writing this at 01:00 but I'll try to be as coherent as I can. Maybe explain a few things

First of all it makes a boi happy to see there's this many of 'yall dying to try out the next update. PL v0.7 is now done. Aside from testing, there's nothing left to do. Good, right?
Nah bruvs, I'll try and explain a few things here.

1. This update focuses on the "Pure husband" route of the walkthrough (only). Adding the day 6 to the route, which was previously a dead end in 0.6
1b. Emily is by far clearly the least favorite character if any of you had to choose​
2. This update is the smallest update the game has had so far (aside from v0.1)
3. This update has less sex scenes than any other update. (ok, tied with v0.1)
4. I would say, above 99% of my patrons are subscribed to my patreon due to either Elly, Sofi, Jenna or Voldemort
5. This is objectively the worst update PL has and will ever have (worse than v0.1)

With all of these things in consideration. I had three options.
Just release 0.7 like any other update and hope I don't get backlash, release 0.7 but don't charge for it, release 0.7 alongside something else that would hopefully make up for the fact of how shit the update is.

As you may have noticed, I went with option 3.
This means I won't be releasing version 0.7 until I'm done creating the first release of my new game Apartment #69.

I've seen a few of you already drop a69 because of a certain someone called Nea. I assure you that if my plans come to fruition a69 will be a much better game than Parental love, maybe not straight off after the first release, but soon enough.

Lastly I want to remind you that I'm going straight back to creating Parental love after this first update of a69. 0.8 is focused on the harem route. I'm positive that one will be great

Alright fuck me, sorry for long post, I don't have time to double check spelling so if it's fucked, it's because I'm basically asleep writing this. Hopefully this cleared up some stuff at least.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
@Luxee Okay, that feels fair. You committed to having a Pure route right from the get-go, so its gotta have love too. Plus you took the time to actually explain what the fuck is going on clearly and precisely. Like to take the opportunity to say yer doing a great job so far.

... are subscribed to my patreon due to either Elly, Sofi, Jenna or Voldemort.
:closedtongue:

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Writing this at 01:00 but I'll try to be as coherent as I can. Maybe explain a few things

First of all it makes a boi happy to see there's this many of 'yall dying to try out the next update. PL v0.7 is now done. Aside from testing, there's nothing left to do. Good, right?
Nah bruvs, I'll try and explain a few things here.

1. This update focuses on the "Pure husband" route of the walkthrough (only). Adding the day 6 to the route, which was previously a dead end in 0.6
1b. Emily is by far clearly the least favorite character if any of you had to choose​
2. This update is the smallest update the game has had so far (aside from v0.1)
3. This update has less sex scenes than any other update. (ok, tied with v0.1)
4. I would say, above 99% of my patrons are subscribed to my patreon due to either Elly, Sofi, Jenna or Voldemort
5. This is objectively the worst update PL has and will ever have (worse than v0.1)

With all of these things in consideration. I had three options.
Just release 0.7 like any other update and hope I don't get backlash, release 0.7 but don't charge for it, release 0.7 alongside something else that would hopefully make up for the fact of how shit the update is.

As you may have noticed, I went with option 3.
This means I won't be releasing version 0.7 until I'm done creating the first release of my new game Apartment #69.

I've seen a few of you already drop a69 because of a certain someone called Nea. I assure you that if my plans come to fruition a69 will be a much better game than Parental love, maybe not straight off after the first release, but soon enough.

Lastly I want to remind you that I'm going straight back to creating Parental love after this first update of a69. 0.8 is focused on the harem route. I'm positive that one will be great

Alright fuck me, sorry for long post, I don't have time to double check spelling so if it's fucked, it's because I'm basically asleep writing this. Hopefully this cleared up some stuff at least.
People right now are just whining b/c they believe since you are starting to make a new game (A69) that you have lost interest in Parental Love. I think you should do whatever you want, your creativity & motivation will make the game(s) that much better. Personally i don't hate the pure husband path, do i like it less than the Harem, Elly or Wild card path, yes a little less.
The other reason why maybe i think people are judging A69 besides the futa thing (which i think is different & find kinda hot depending on situation of course) is that it may not have any incest content which drew a lot of people to Parental Love.

I'll still support your games since they are great & you have yet to prove me wrong!

willembever22

Jan 8, 2018
Emily still has my love, great character only the pure husband route really hard to reject elly and others to create it

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Emily still has my love, great character only the pure husband route really hard to reject elly and others to create it
Yeah, that my grief with this route as well. I like Emily and all, but it feels so empty without Elly and Jenna?, so it's not really an option, but not because Emily sucks, but more like the other characters are just too awesome to leave aside.

4.20 star(s) 218 Votes