giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Do you see any tags witch says so ????? Thake a wild quess !!!
here comes the smart one... This is why i asked and not every game uses all tags

Spoiler: Read More

Other characters you will meet along the way are friends of your children and other related females. There will also be other men who will try to cuck you. You're not going to let that happen.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
here comes the smart one... This is why i asked and not every game uses all tags

Spoiler: Read More

Other characters you will meet along the way are friends of your children and other related females. There will also be other men who will try to cuck you. You're not going to let that happen.
Chill man, it was a joke and then the spoiler, last sentence " You are not going to let that happen". LOL

Reactions: giraffe69

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Chill man, it was a joke and then the spoiler, last sentence " You are not going to let that happen". LOL
Sorry if you were thinking i am mean did not even want to do that or to think somebody that i am doing that but thank you for telling me

Reactions: Nerttu

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Let's not be that pessimistic.I think the first game of most devs is usualy their favorite too.Luxee is no exception.After all he is impatient to start working on PL 0.8.
How many more Elly's updates will be,what do you think?And Ada?Harem obviously will be with most updates.
there was talk about six more updates not so long ago and i don't think there will be more than that. So in my opinon 2 updates for Ada,3 for harem and one,maybe two but unlikely,for Elly because that path seems more or less completed,i believe end of Elly route will be hers pregnancy...

Reactions: armion82

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
there was talk about six more updates not so long ago and i don't think there will be more than that. So in my opinon 2 updates for Ada,3 for harem and one,maybe two but unlikely,for Elly because that path seems more or less completed,i believe end of Elly route will be hers pregnancy...
So in this speed we probably will be at the last update of the game Christmas 2019.

ulT1m4

Dec 22, 2017
Sad thing is the PL update we get with 0.1 from A69 will ONLY focus on the pure husband route... so we have to wait AT LEAST 1-2 months for a "real" Pl update :FeelsBadMan:

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
@Zonal12 That is true, but you should look at some of the other pages. Their are some pretty good ones out there. I love these forum pages not just for the games, but you can meet some pretty interesting people.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
after he recovers from his foot amputation

Reactions: Munkey

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Dumbass drank too much yesterday, fell down stairs, and fractured his left foot. Four weeks in a cast.
His loss is our gain however. He'll be working on A#69 more in the coming days
Always knew that alcohol consumption should be regulated ;)

Reactions: volto
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes