Chriss67210

May 13, 2018
I do not know what's going on with his game but the, luxee you really start to mess! 3 months without any updates ... continue like this and you will lose players ...

Reactions: Seriosha

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I do not know what's going on with his game but the, luxee you really start to mess! 3 months without any updates ... continue like this and you will lose players ...
Well, it's not like he's gone incommunicado on us, just the opposite.

;)

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Personally, I'm not bothered by it being 4 months since the last update as much as I am concerned that in that 4 months, he has said several times that the next PL update is crap (hence why he is making us wait for A69). Four months should have been plenty of time to make it great. As someone that likes Emily, and was looking forward to more time with her, I'm bothered by it, because straight up calling it crap makes me concerned that he half-assed it just to get it out of the way so he could spend as much time working on A69 as possible.

volto

Aug 22, 2017
Personally, I'm not bothered by it being 4 months since the last update as much as I am concerned that in that 4 months, he has said several times that the next PL update is crap (hence why he is making us wait for A69). Four months should have been plenty of time to make it great. As someone that likes Emily, and was looking forward to more time with her, I'm bothered by it, because straight up calling it crap makes me concerned that he half-assed it just to get it out of the way so he could spend as much time working on A69 as possible.
It's not so much it's going to be a poorly made episode, it's that he personally isn't interested in Emily.

upload_2018-9-10_9-15-10.png

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
First post in quite a while ^^

Thank you for mentioning this, it should always be brought up when people say he makes A69 only because 0.7 is too bad. Why not make it good instead in this already four months?

Ok, after reading up on the pages I got to say one thing:
He did not say that the update will be bad.

What he said was: "Emily is unpopular" and "there will be less sex and more dialogue".
He is afraid that those two things together will make it *unpopular*. If he thinks that to mend the
relationship between the MC and his ex-wife needs more talks than sex, he has little way to refine it.
Aside from maybe throwing it some random sex-scenes - and I just assume that the point of A69 is exactly that.
Give people who are not interested in the romance between those two some sex scenes.

So, tl;dr: The update is not bad, but he thinks it will be unpopular because the lack of incestious sex.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
First post in quite a while ^^

Ok, after reading up on the pages I got to say one thing:
He did not say that the update will be bad.

What he said was: "Emily is unpopular" and "there will be less sex and more dialogue".
He is afraid that those two things together will make it *unpopular*. If he thinks that to mend the
relationship between the MC and his ex-wife needs more talks than sex, he has little way to refine it.
Aside from maybe throwing it some random sex-scenes - and I just assume that the point of A69 is exactly that.
Give people who are not interested in the romance between those two some sex scenes.

So, tl;dr: The update is not bad, but he thinks it will be unpopular because the lack of incestious sex.
Actualy he did say that 0.7 is bad,almost bad like 0.1 and that tell us so much.
There is no point of A69.He simply can unite Emily and harem path in 0.7 like he did with Elly and harem in 0.6.
And we're not sure that A69 will even have much more sex,after all it will the first release and at least half of the content will be introducing the characters.

Reactions: wrx21

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
Actualy he did say that 0.7 is bad,almost bad like 0.1 and that tell us so much.
There is no point of A69.He simply can unite Emily and harem path in 0.7 like he did with Elly and harem in 0.6.
And we're not sure that A69 will even have much more sex,after all it will the first release and at least half of the content will be introducing the characters.
Hm, didn't get that impressions from the shared posts, but that could be because I was in a hurry to catch up and overlooked it..

Then again, I prefer to stay optimistic about the quality :D
But with a bit of luck we will all find out soon. And who knows, maybe A69 will be a huge hit and will give him 200 Patreons so that he can start and become a full-time dev!
No I'm not an optimist u_u (I take pilsl for that ;-) )

About the trap issue:
If she talks like a girl, acts like a girl and wants to have sex as a girl - then she is a girl. Just because she has some issues between her legs does not make her less of a girl u_u

Reactions: TheFurs

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hm, didn't get that impressions from the shared posts, but that could be because I was in a hurry to catch up and overlooked it..

Then again, I prefer to stay optimistic about the quality :D
But with a bit of luck we will all find out soon. And who knows, maybe A69 will be a huge hit and will give him 200 Patreons so that he can start and become a full-time dev!
No I'm not an optimist u_u (I take pilsl for that ;-) )

About the trap issue:
If she talks like a girl, acts like a girl and wants to have sex as a girl - then she is a girl. Just because she has some issues between her legs does not make her less of a girl u_u
We are not talking about the post above.
You are right about the girl thing.Will prefer if it was a futa.

Reactions: volto

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
Since I don't think this has been asked or been spoken about, I have a question. Did Luxee say anything about whether the trap content is avoidable or not? As far as I can gather from this thread, there's only one character in A69 with trap, right? So if she's not the main character or something, maybe the trap content is avoidable?
Luxee himself and others on this forum have repeatedly stated that the sexual content with the "trap" character will be entirely optional. She will likely have a big part in the story, but nobody is gonna force you to bang her.

Just an FYI, 3 month waits aren't something new for Luxee.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Luxee himself and others on this forum have repeatedly stated that the sexual content with the "trap" character will be entirely optional. She will likely have a big part in the story, but nobody is gonna force you to bang her.

Just an FYI, 3 month waits aren't something new for Luxee.
Here is the release history for the past year:

- Jul 21, 2017
<- ~1 months between ->
- Aug 23, 2017.
<- 2 months & ~2 weeks between ->
- Nov 7, 2017.
<- 3 months & ~2.5 weeks between ->
- Feb 24, 2018.
<- 2 months & ~2.5 weeks between ->
- May 11, 2018.
<- 2 months & ~3.5 weeks ago ->
Just the facts:
- The time since the last update is still shorter than the wait between 0.4 and 0.5.
- Luxee has never promised regular update intervals, and doesn't get paid until he releases an update.
- Luxee made an executive decision to release PL 0.7 and A69 0.01 simultaneously.
- His most vocal patrons largely stand by his decision.
- Filling the thread with whining and complaints won't make the release come faster.
So today we celebrate 4 months since PL 0.6:)
I will make a guess that we need 4 more months for next Elly's update.6 months if PL 0.9 will be for Ada.

bottomfeeder

Oct 6, 2017
I like Luxee even tho his updates don't have a precise release date but consider this:

-He doesn't charge monthly. Some devs charge monthly and have even worse release dates for their things or spew nonsense about a "life crisis" or some dumb shit like that dual family dick. I even remember there was one update he did that he didn't feel it was major so he didn't charge...a class act:cool:

-Quality updates with fleshed out scenarios. I'm currently doing a faithful husband route and it's quite dramatic and kinda good which is rare since less popular routes usually get the shit end of the stick.

So all in all, while slow his work ethic for me is the best because he doesn't act like a greedy bitch like a lot of other devs pushing their product here.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes