Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Is there any way to "protect" Elly from Jenna's influence?Not a fan of seeing her change from Daddy's girl to a generic slut.
I'm with you there. A lot of these games give you really incredible girls, but then make you change everything that is awesome about them in order to get them to sleep with you, until nothing seems to remain of the original girl. So what's the point?

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I'm with you there. A lot of these games give you really incredible girls, but then make you change everything that is awesome about them in order to get them to sleep with you, until nothing seems to remain of the original girl. So what's the point?
Sadly i agree with your sentiment and judging from your reply i guess there's no other way....
I have played many adult games and i can say the Dev here nailed the daddy's girl persona on Elly loving,adoring,slightly corrupted and all ready to go,why did he have to force Jenna on her and make her full slut?
Never go full slut

Reactions: TNTed and Centurion

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
Is there any way to "protect" Elly from Jenna's influence?Not a fan of seeing her change from Daddy's girl to a generic slut.
There is but - you lose Elly too ( ex wife route - I think she’s the focus of the next update - not sure of her name as I changed all of their names while playing) I agree with you and the others - developers do that too often ( corruption side of the game - it would be nice if there was a choice in the game settings to turn on/off various settings so you could customize gameplay)

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
There is but - you lose Elly too ( ex wife route - I think she’s the focus of the next update - not sure of her name as I changed all of their names while playing) I agree with you and the others - developers do that too often ( corruption side of the game - it would be nice if there was a choice in the game settings to turn on/off various settings so you could customize gameplay)
Yeap i read about the loving husband route aka Emily route,i simply wanted a loving father route,Elly was corrupted enough to propose to you(darn cute!)there was no need to mess with her further.The whole Jenna slutification thing should have only been used for the Harem path imo.

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
I have played many adult games and i can say the Dev here nailed the daddy's girl persona on Elly loving,adoring,slightly corrupted and all ready to go,why did he have to force Jenna on her and make her full slut?
Never go full slut

Oh yeah, Elly lost her virginity to the MC and kissed one girl. What a filthy, used up slut.
Basically an experienced prostitute at this point.
/sarcasm

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018

Oh yeah, Elly lost her virginity to the MC and kissed one girl. What a filthy, used up slut.
Basically an experienced prostitute at this point.
/sarcasm
I dont know if you wanted to show off a failed attempt of sarcasm or you simply dont have a clue...
In any case im not here to discuss the meaning of slut,i just wanted to point out the Dev had an amazing heroine ready to do anything for you and he decided to transform her to a generic puppet,there was no need for further forced corruption on Elly.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I dont know if you wanted to show off a failed attempt of sarcasm or you simply dont have a clue...
In any case im not here to discuss the meaning of slut,i just wanted to point out the Dev had an amazing heroine ready to do anything for you and he decided to transform her to a generic puppet,there was no need for further forced corruption on Elly.
Generic puppet? How so?

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Generic puppet? How so?
Its all about the little things,like her being overly jealous and clingy,she didnt want to be touched by anyone else and she had that cute inner conflict about her feelings,all these things make a character unique and give them a "soul".
The way things are going she is heading into "one more for the fold" type of character,is it unreasonable for me to ask that she remains somewhat pure on her very own storyline?

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Its all about the little things,like her being overly jealous and clingy,she didnt want to be touched by anyone else and she had that cute inner conflict about her feelings,all these things make a character unique and give them a "soul".
The way things are going she is heading into "one more for the fold" type of character,is it unreasonable for me to ask that she remains somewhat pure on her very own storyline?
I'm with you on this. The sister helping seduce Ellie was really unnecessary. In fact, the entire character wasn't really needed, and this is from someone who prefers brother/sister stuff to any other kind of incest. Ellie was obviously infatuated with her father, so corruption of her of any kind was unnecessary. The character didn't need to be changed in any way in order for her to have sex with her father, because it was fairly clear she was not terribly opposed to that, especially if her father treated her right. Rather than thing going the way they did, I would have preferred if things had remained physically non-sexual, but let the sexual tension and love between them build. Her first introduction to her father's cock could have been as he took her virginity, instead of her already been exposed to it so many times and in so many ways before that time. I realize that's not how these games generally work, but I would have loved to take Ellie's virginity while she was still more innocent and less molded by her father and aunt's manipulations. For me at least, it would have made that first sex scene much more powerful instead of just feeling inevitable. The Ellie we slept with was not the same Ellie we first met. She had matured, and been corrupted, and was as much guided by lust as by love.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
unreasonable? No but it is something that you prefer over what other prefer. In the end it's up to lex but for my part I'm hoping for a mother/daughter threesome at some point =D

Reactions: SirLoins and Subyan

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
unreasonable? No but it is something that you prefer over what other prefer. In the end it's up to lex but for my part I'm hoping for a mother/daughter threesome at some point =D
Yes but that is something you can do on harem route,why Elly's route cant be a romantic one?Doesn't copy paste Elly's behaviour in both of them beats the purpose of her having a route in the first place?

Reactions: Corambis

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I see what you're saying... you're looking for a vanilla thing. Well minus the incest. I'm not sure it's in the cards. You can only pander to so many fetishes but I get what you are looking for.

Honestly I'm not sure if this game has much life left in it. When the dev starts working on a second game that's often the beginning of the end. Which is a shame cuz we alll really like it =D

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I see what you're saying... you're looking for a vanilla thing. Well minus the incest. I'm not sure it's in the cards. You can only pander to so many fetishes but I get what you are looking for.

Honestly I'm not sure if this game has much life left in it. When the dev starts working on a second game that's often the beginning of the end. Which is a shame cuz we alll really like it =D
Well it doesn't have to be vanilla,just more one to one kind of thing without outside interference but im glad we can see eye to eye.As for the second game it is kinda troubling news cause i would really like to see a closure on PL but thats life i guess.

Reactions: Corambis

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Or a mother/daughter/daughter foursome...;)
A threesome or foursome would make sense in harem mode. But it would have been nice to have the option to have Elly to yourself, versus basically having threesomes with her and the main character's sister as a prelude to actually having sex with her. Perhaps in the game there could be a place where your sister asks if you want her help with Elly. If you tell her no, it takes longer to have sex with her, but she is less corrupted when it does happen. Later threesomes become available as options, but perhaps they have an effect on your relationship with her as Elly becomes jealous?

Vanilla would be a nice change of pace after everything being corruption. And we're not asking for things to be changed, or at least I'm not. I'd just like the option for that vanilla route. I think there would be more interest in that than for the Emily focused route for the next update. And it would allow Luxee to add more life to a game that as you said probably doesn't have much life in it. But as you also said, that's more a measure of Luxee's waning interest. Clearly the fans of the game are still very passionate about it.

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
A threesome or foursome would make sense in harem mode. But it would have been nice to have the option to have Elly to yourself, versus basically having threesomes with her and the main character's sister as a prelude to actually having sex with her. Perhaps in the game there could be a place where your sister asks if you want her help with Elly. If you tell her no, it takes longer to have sex with her, but she is less corrupted when it does happen. Later threesomes become available as options, but perhaps they have an effect on your relationship with her as Elly becomes jealous?

Vanilla would be a nice change of pace after everything being corruption. And we're not asking for things to be changed, or at least I'm not. I'd just like the option for that vanilla route. I think there would be more interest in that than for the Emily focused route for the next update. And it would allow Luxee to add more life to a game that as you said probably doesn't have much life in it. But as you also said, that's more a measure of Luxee's waning interest. Clearly the fans of the game are still very passionate about it.
I have to say im pleasantly surprised to see like minded people here,i must admit im usually a "mom or sister" type when it comes to incest and this is first game im interested in my daughter thats why im disappointed with her development.I like Jenna but i think an option to stop her from spreading her influence would benefit the game,i would treasure my relationship with her if it didnt involve my kids and be more focused on her and possibly her husband.

Reactions: huhula and Corambis
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes