Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I have to say im pleasantly surprised to see like minded people here,i must admit im usually a "mom or sister" type when it comes to incest and this is first game im interested in my daughter thats why im disappointed with her development.I like Jenna but i think an option to stop her from spreading her influence would benefit the game,i would treasure my relationship with her if it didnt involve my kids and be more focused on her and possibly her husband.
My issue with Jenna is that her story is the sequel to what I think was a much more interesting story with her. Were I Luxee, I would have had the phone call with Jenny that she was coming over trigger a flashback to when they were younger, where we get to encounter exactly how they became sexually involved. Or maybe don't, depending on what choices the player makes. If they never start having sex, then perhaps Jenna becomes much more straight-laced, and now has two daughters of her own that she brings with to see their uncle. Maybe one our both have read their mother's secret diary of how their mother almost had sex with her brother, and it became a fascination for them.

Reactions: 3rop and Nulldev

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
I'm honestly confused aout the usage of the words "pure" and "corrupted" here..
I understand that some people don't like the sister in the relationship, but I don't think that
makes her generic of slutty. I'm pretty sure she still wants do be daddies number one.

But, even if we would cut the sister out, she would still be a corrupted girl, simply
because there is nothing pure in incest. Incest is, at least according to nearly all moral systems known to me,
inherently corrupt. Her being willing to engage in incest with her father means that she is willing to
leave the confines of morality which is not pure but corrupt.

I havn't played the game in some time, but I think that the fact that incest is not "normal" is actualy adressed, and taboos mean that their moral system prohibits such acts.

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
I dont know if you wanted to show off a failed attempt of sarcasm or you simply dont have a clue...
In any case im not here to discuss the meaning of slut,i just wanted to point out the Dev had an amazing heroine ready to do anything for you and he decided to transform her to a generic puppet,there was no need for further forced corruption on Elly.
What about Sofi, can she join the fun ;)
She hasn’t been involved with the rest of the characters so far just the main protagonist ( and shopping with the younger sibling - but that is definitely a possibility due to her own story arc...)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
New version available on patreon ( with incest content removed )
Uh...no.

Edit: oh, wait, I see what you did there. You answered someone's question about what the original version was.

Your statement is confusing. It looks like you're saying there's a new version up. There is not a new version up.

Perhaps a better reply would be something like, "by 'original version' I mean the non-incest version on patreon".

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Sofi? Well, I had to decide, I would say no. I find her ugly as hell. And she's not a daughter. So why should the MC, having four gorgeous women/girls around him (wife, sister, two daughters), start a relationship with her? Helping her is fine (gives maybe even additional points at the daughters), but banging? No, thanks.

Reactions: Centurion

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Sofi? Well, I had to decide, I would say no. I find her ugly as hell. And she's not a daughter. So why should the MC, having four gorgeous women/girls around him (wife, sister, two daughters), start a relationship with her? Helping her is fine (gives maybe even additional points at the daughters), but banging? No, thanks.
Why should he? Because:
  • He likes her
  • He finds her cute
  • Biggest harem is best harem!

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
I'm honestly confused aout the usage of the words "pure" and "corrupted" here..
I understand that some people don't like the sister in the relationship, but I don't think that
makes her generic of slutty. I'm pretty sure she still wants do be daddies number one.

But, even if we would cut the sister out, she would still be a corrupted girl, simply
because there is nothing pure in incest. Incest is, at least according to nearly all moral systems known to me,
inherently corrupt. Her being willing to engage in incest with her father means that she is willing to
leave the confines of morality which is not pure but corrupt.

I havn't played the game in some time, but I think that the fact that incest is not "normal" is actualy adressed, and taboos mean that their moral system prohibits such acts.
I agree with you - in original game Elly’s gradual corruption is key element in the game - the discussion seems to be on here is how her character is perceived ( victim or willing participant) it has been very well written by the developer ( helped in no small way by illustration ) I prefer new back story ( state fostered system) with main protagonist and wife being guardians instead of actual relatives - where Jenna character is a friend not aunt/sister. I think the use of the term ‘slut’ didn’t help ( even though poster who used it was actually criticizing developers in general for having generic female characters who are always corrupted - willingly or not ) it’s great that we’re having this discussion about a game - all credit to the developer / writer - just shows how good the game is that it can stir up such lively debate...

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
Uh...no.

Edit: oh, wait, I see what you did there. You answered someone's question about what the original version was.

Your statement is confusing. It looks like you're saying there's a new version up. There is not a new version up.

Perhaps a better reply would be something like, "by 'original version' I mean the non-incest version on patreon".
Yes sorry about that - you’re right I should have been clearer

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
Incest was removed allready in this current version (0.6) !!!!
Yes I know my friend- the confusion is arising from the fact that there are two versions being played and commented on - the version currently on patreon with incest content removed and the 0.6 version being played with incest patch added....

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
I see what you're saying... you're looking for a vanilla thing. Well minus the incest. I'm not sure it's in the cards. You can only pander to so many fetishes but I get what you are looking for.

Honestly I'm not sure if this game has much life left in it. When the dev starts working on a second game that's often the beginning of the end. Which is a shame cuz we alll really like it =D
I think developer has stated that he is going to release a new update for PL and the first part of his new game at the same time - and then he won’t have an update for his new game until he has finished PL ...

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yes I know my friend- the confusion is arising from the fact that there are two versions being played and commented on - the version currently on patreon with incest content removed and the 0.6 version being played with incest patch added....
There are NO different versions !!! ALL games now, has incest removed, but they have patches to RESTORE the incest (if you call that original, so be it). If you don`t like incest, don`t apply the patch !!! Some games has Pre-patched "versions", but those are just for newbies, who can`t load and install patches by them selfs. Those Non-patched games aren`t anyway different than Pre-patched games, except Mom aint Mom, she is landlady or something and Sister or Cousin are roommate or what so ever. The version number is what it is, this moment it`s 0.6 !! You play those games just the same !!!

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
There are NO different versions !!! ALL games now, has incest removed, but they have patches to RESTORE the incest (if you call that original, so be it). If you don`t like incest, don`t apply the patch !!! Some games has Pre-patched "versions", but those are just for newbies, who can`t load and install patches by them selfs. Those Non-patched games aren`t anyway different than Pre-patched games, except Mom aint Mom, she is landlady or something and Sister or Cousin are roommate or what so ever. The version number is what it is, this moment it`s 0.6 !! You play those games just the same !!!
Why are you upset my friend - i’m not disagreeing with you

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Why are you upset my friend - i’m not disagreeing with you
I`m NOT upset, not at all, but I don`t understand, why you talk about "two versions", couse there is only one and at this time it`s 0.6 !!! Newbies are confused !!

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I`m NOT upset, not at all, but I don`t understand, why you talk about "two versions", couse there is only one and at this time it`s 0.6 !!! Newbies are confused !!
I have to agree, you sound upset. If you don't want to sound upset in your messages at least do not use ALL CAPS words, and avoid exclamation marks, especially multiple exclamation marks.

Reactions: PHANTOM44

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
I am agreeing with you bud - patreon has one version of the game at the moment 0.6 ( this contains no incest content) the developer ( to my knowledge)has made a patch available for those players who want to add incest to the 0.6 version of the game - using all capital letters in words in the middle of a sentence and using multiple exclamation points implies anger,emphasis,exasperation etc we’re only having a friendly conversation about a game bud

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I am agreeing with you bud - patreon has one version of the game at the moment 0.6 ( this contains no incest content) the developer ( to my knowledge)has made a patch available for those players who want to add incest to the 0.6 version of the game - using all capital letters in words in the middle of a sentence and using multiple exclamation points implies anger,emphasis,exasperation etc we’re only having a friendly conversation about a game bud
As I said, I`m not upset, quite anoposite. Those cap words are not to shout, they are just stressed words (to make a point) what I was try to say. If I`m shouting, the whole sentence is caps, lol. Same goes to exclamations !!! (as you see) !!

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
Uh...no.

Just a question bud ( I might be playing ‘devils advocate ‘ here ) did the first PL game on patreon ( guessing version PL (0.1) contain an incest element ?

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes