PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
Those little closeup ‘shots’ add massively to the characters personalities and to the game in general. It’s nice how when the characters are interacting with each other, their faces display different expressions - this can be missed as the player might be busy reading dialogue at the bottom of the screen..

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Anyone know the approximate age of Elly’s younger sister - and if it was her implied age that was the reason why a couple of scenes were removed from the game ( or one of the reasons why patreon forced changes to the game)
She's 18, in college.

so there is no scenes with sex scenes with ada
One of Patreon's issues with the game was Ada was deemed too young. Luxee had to remove the sexy Ada scenes. The reason the "incest" patch is so big is it restores (and adds to) these scenes.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Actualy later we get another post that he can reconsider that and start working on A69 if he have enought inspiration or support.
We all pray that he realy will freeze A69 and will work only on PL this and next year at least.
I have little doubt that if Luxee thinks he can make close to the same money on A69 as he did with PL that he'd drop PL or at least put it on the back burner. A69 is the game he wants to make. They've either gotten tired with or burned out on PL, or maybe they just don't know where to take the game next.

Reactions: Centurion

Bgreen420

Oct 28, 2017
She's 18, in college.

One of Patreon's issues with the game was Ada was deemed too young. Luxee had to remove the sexy Ada scenes. The reason the "incest" patch is so big is it restores (and adds to) these scenes.
Really was not aware that the patch adds those scenes. Is this just for the early game? Or are there latter scenes too?

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
Really was not aware that the patch adds those scenes. Is this just for the early game? Or are there latter scenes too?
There are later scenes as well. The links for the patch are on page #1. There's even a pre-patched version you can download.

Reactions: PHANTOM44

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
I have little doubt that if Luxee thinks he can make close to the same money on A69 as he did with PL that he'd drop PL or at least put it on the back burner. A69 is the game he wants to make. They've either gotten tired with or burned out on PL, or maybe they just don't know where to take the game next.
He might have got disheartened after patreon changed the rules governing their site - after all he had created a very good game - only to have to cut large chunks out of it , so it could be published .

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
Pretty much all the way through the game bud - i won't spoil it for other players , but it is quite a large part of the original game. Cutting those scenes probably had a big knock on effect throughout the game too ( i admit i have no idea about programming - but i would hazard a guess it was a considerable amount of work.

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
Please use Multi-Quotes and put all your replies in one post instead of making 4 posts in a row. Just some friendly advice.

Also, if you're going to announce a release date it helps to cite your sources.
View attachment 150031
View attachment 150032
Thanks for your helpful suggestion ( i’m actually new to all this kind of thing - games i’m Ok with this posting craic is a different matter)

Reactions: Munkey

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
Thanks for your helpful suggestion ( i’m actually new to all this kind of thing - games i’m Ok with this posting craic is a different matter)
Didn’t realize that those posts would all be positioned together ( I replied to you and two others -people who had been on this thread the last couple of days - figured that you were fans of the game) thanks once again for the advice

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Didn’t realize that those posts would all be positioned together ( I replied to you and two others -people who had been on this thread the last couple of days - figured that you were fans of the game) thanks once again for the advice
LOL...you did it again! :)

When you go to reply, click the "+Quote" button next to "Reply". When you're done doing that on the messages you want to reply to, go to the text entry box on the bottom and click "Insert Quotes...".

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
LOL...you did it again! :)

When you go to reply, click the "+Quote" button next to "Reply". When you're done doing that on the messages you want to reply to, go to the text entry box on the bottom and click "Insert Quotes...".
No lol that one I meant to do

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
so in the end there is a possibility to release 0.7 on it's own before a69 after all?sorry to say but he got himself into crappy position here
and when i think about it,without a69 he could probably have finish atleast 1/3 of 0.8...and a69 will definitely have much better reception than 0.7 too,i really doubt that he will put it on hold till the end of PL just like that

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes