Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Just a question bud ( I might be playing ‘devils advocate ‘ here ) did the first PL game on patreon ( guessing version PL (0.1) contain an incest element ?
Yes !! It`s about early in this year or late last year, that patrons paige was starting that "censorship", if I remember correcly !!

Reactions: PHANTOM44

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
As I said, I`m not upset, quite anoposite. Those cap words are not to shout, they are just stressed words (to make a point) what I was try to say. If I`m shouting, the whole sentence is caps, lol. Same goes to exclamations !!!
I understand your point my friend -but adding multiple exclamation points at the end of a sentence implies anger , exasperation, etc ( that how the English language works )

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I understand your point my friend -but adding multiple exclamation points at the end of a sentence implies anger , exasperation, etc ( that how the English language works )
Ignore them !! :winkytongue::winkytongue::winkytongue: But read my post still. lol

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
Yes !! It`s about early in this year or late last year, that patrons paige was starting that "censorship", if I remember correcly !!
Exactly my friend- so luxee had to remove that game to abide by patreon’s new rules .. and then change it ( removing incest content ) . When I say original i’m talking about the game he removed ( this version gives the player access to the incest content) - you agreed with me in an earlier post . it’s ok my friend sometimes things get lost in translation

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
Sofi? Well, I had to decide, I would say no. I find her ugly as hell. And she's not a daughter. So why should the MC, having four gorgeous women/girls around him (wife, sister, two daughters), start a relationship with her? Helping her is fine (gives maybe even additional points at the daughters), but banging? No, thanks.
She isn’t the best looking girl in the game to be fair...

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Exactly my friend- so luxee had to remove that game to abide by patreon’s new rules .. and then change it ( removing incest content ) . When I say original i’m talking about the game he removed ( this version gives the player access to the incest content) - you agreed with me in an earlier post . it’s ok my friend sometimes things get lost in translation
I wouldn`t say "remove that game", he just renamed the characters. Imho.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yeah he just changed their relationship to each other and made it so you couldn’t access some scenes
Now you got me.....what sceens was denided ??? I have played from start (0.1) and I haven`t notise, that some sceens was removed or denided. If sceens was made with MC and Sister, and renaming characters MC and Roommate, why the access of those sceens is denined ???

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Btw, good example of the patrons censorship is game My Cute Cousin (now My Cute Roommate). Nothing IN game changes but the game name and offcourse Cousin is Roommate. Patch was done and the game was back, where it was from beginning, thats my point !!

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
Now you got me.....what sceens was denided ??? I have played from start (0.1) and I haven`t notise, that some sceens was removed or denided. If sceens was made with MC and Sister, and renaming characters MC and Roommate, why the access of those sceens is denined ???
I don’t want to spoil it for others ( scenes with protagonists sister and youngest daughter)

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
I didn’t like how various characters were calling each other “older roommate “ or “younger roommate “ I know why he did it but using first names would have been preferable..

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I'm honestly confused aout the usage of the words "pure" and "corrupted" here..
I understand that some people don't like the sister in the relationship, but I don't think that
makes her generic of slutty. I'm pretty sure she still wants do be daddies number one.

But, even if we would cut the sister out, she would still be a corrupted girl, simply
because there is nothing pure in incest. Incest is, at least according to nearly all moral systems known to me,
inherently corrupt. Her being willing to engage in incest with her father means that she is willing to
leave the confines of morality which is not pure but corrupt.

I havn't played the game in some time, but I think that the fact that incest is not "normal" is actualy adressed, and taboos mean that their moral system prohibits such acts.
The corruption thing is a tag and a concept that gets applied to a lot of these games, stories, fantasies, and so on. It's the idea that you need to change the girl in order for her to sleep with you, or that you want to do that. At least that's my perception of it. It is definitely an approach in the fictional world, as well as real life, where guys might tear away at a woman's self-confidence, get her drunk, or play mind games with her in order to have sex with her. In a game, that's fine.

The pureness has two meanings for someone like me. First, it means that they remain like how you first met them in the game. If the girl is a shy, nerd at the beginning of the game, and you turn her into a very social party girl along the way to seducing her, then she's been changed and is no longer pure to her original concept. But there's the literal meaning as well. When we first meet Elly and Ada, both are "pure" in the regular meaning of the word. But as in so many games, that pureness is viewed as an obstacle or something that must be worn away, without any recognition that the pureness was a key character trait. Some games try to compensate by having the girl gain stupidity as she loses "purity", but that never goes well in my mind. The smart, pure girl slowly turns into a progressively corrupted idiot that bears only a physical resemblance to her earlier self.

Reactions: PHANTOM44

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think developer has stated that he is going to release a new update for PL and the first part of his new game at the same time - and then he won’t have an update for his new game until he has finished PL ...
Actualy later we get another post that he can reconsider that and start working on A69 if he have enought inspiration or support.

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
Anyone know the approximate age of Elly’s younger sister - and if it was her implied age that was the reason why a couple of scenes were removed from the game ( or one of the reasons why patreon forced changes to the game)

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
Actualy later we get another post that he can reconsider that and start working on A69 if he have enought inspiration or support.
Really? That would be a shame PL is a very underrated game ( I know the graphics aren’t the best - although they do have their moments) it would be a pity if the creator lost interest and abandoned it.. anyone else like the image of Jenna beckoning Elly into the bathroom? ( camera angle? direction? not sure what it’s called - but luxee is brilliant at it )

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Really? That would be a shame PL is a very underrated game ( I know the graphics aren’t the best - although they do have their moments) it would be a pity if the creator lost interest and abandoned it.. anyone else like the image of Jenna beckoning Elly into the bathroom? ( camera angle? direction? not sure what it’s called - but luxee is brilliant at it )
We all pray that he realy will freeze A69 and will work only on PL this and next year at least.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes