armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
so in the end there is a possibility to release 0.7 on it's own before a69 after all?sorry to say but he got himself into crappy position here
and when i think about it,without a69 he could probably have finish atleast 1/3 of 0.8...and a69 will definitely have much better reception than 0.7 too,i really doubt that he will put it on hold till the end of PL just like that
I still believe that 0.7 is not that bad.It's even possible that I will like it much more than old updates.
BTW I just saw we have another update of Freeloading Family and Strange Nights,and still have to finish DoD-TLM:)

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I still believe that 0.7 is not that bad.It's even possible that I will like it much more than old updates.
BTW I just saw we have another update of Freeloading Family and Strange Nights,and still have to finish DoD-TLM:)
It may be great in an objective sense, and I'm sure a lot of people will like it. Personally, I've pretty much fast-forwarded through or skipped the Emily stuff, and since this update is reportedly nothing but Emily stuff, I don't think I'll enjoy it all that much. As has been pointed out, she's one of the few non-incest characters in an incest game, and one that the MC has been having sex with from the start. I think a lot of people play these games in order to chase the feeling of that first time, and there is a diminished thrill from more and more sex with the same character. Of course, there's something to be said for letting story lines play out, and for Luxee to create whatever he wants. Regardless of whether I like .7 or not, I'll still be playing .8, when and if that comes out. But from the standpoint of someone who if much more focused on Elly and Ada, this update and A69 will feel like detours from the real fun.

Reactions: Charlie45

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It may be great in an objective sense, and I'm sure a lot of people will like it. Personally, I've pretty much fast-forwarded through or skipped the Emily stuff, and since this update is reportedly nothing but Emily stuff, I don't think I'll enjoy it all that much. As has been pointed out, she's one of the few non-incest characters in an incest game, and one that the MC has been having sex with from the start. I think a lot of people play these games in order to chase the feeling of that first time, and there is a diminished thrill from more and more sex with the same character. Of course, there's something to be said for letting story lines play out, and for Luxee to create whatever he wants. Regardless of whether I like .7 or not, I'll still be playing .8, when and if that comes out. But from the standpoint of someone who if much more focused on Elly and Ada, this update and A69 will feel like detours from the real fun.
Yeah,it realy sucks that this update will take 4 and half months and completely destroy any chance to get 0.9 this year.
We will be lucky if we get 0.8 before Christmas.Because it seems A69 will take much more time and he probably will release it in September.
I don't know for you guys but if A69 0.01 doesn't have ton of sex I don't see the point to wait so much.You cannot compensate for an update with almost no sex with a new game that will have 1-2 sex scenes or nothing at all.

Reactions: Corambis and wrx21

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yeah,it realy sucks that this update will take 4 and half months and completely destroy any chance to get 0.9 this year.
We will be lucky if we get 0.8 before Christmas.Because it seems A69 will take much more time and he probably will release it in September.
I don't know for you guys but if A69 0.01 doesn't have ton of sex I don't see the point to wait so much.You cannot compensate for an update with almost no sex with a new game that will have 1-2 sex scenes or nothing at all.
Melody took away from DMD and had 1 sex scene in 0.1 (I think). It seems to be doing OK.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
But that was
1.Not an excuse for lacking sex scenes in DmD 0.17
2.Melody is not on hold for an year or two
3.Way better looking characters than what we get in the previews for A69
Mr Dots also has a team, a huge income and great hardware. Luxee is doing this on his own, in his spare time. Let him figure this out.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Mr Dots also has a team, a huge income and great hardware. Luxee is doing this on his own, in his spare time. Let him figure this out.
We know that.
And this is one of the main reasons many are against A69.Why starting a new game when you not near the end of the old one?He don't have enough free time for PL.How he will find for A69?

Reactions: coolboy88

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
We know that.
And this is one of the main reasons many are against A69.Why starting a new game when you not near the end of the old one?He don't have enough free time for PL.How he will find for A69?
Yeah, but he's got to follow his passion. Unfortunately it's leaving us with no PL updates. Hopefully he gets the A69 bug out of his system, and redoubles his efforts on PL. And that the work on A69 pays dividends in PL.

Reactions: volto

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah, but he's got to follow his passion. Unfortunately it's leaving with no PL updates. Hopefully he gets the A69 bug out of his system, and redoubles his efforts on PL. And that the work on A69 pays dividends in PL.
I can't say it better:)
I still will enjoy A69.
Now after DoD and Freeloading Family are out that leave us with smaller number of games to come before the end of the month.My guess is that only MSN have a chance to come out before Melody.
PL,Babysitter,AWAM and The Tyrant probably all of them will be out 30 september.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
He doesn't inherently owe anyone shit, boss.

He charges per release, not per month, so patrons don't particularly worry too much how long it takes since they won't be charged. *shrug*

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
He doesn't inherently owe anyone shit, boss.

He charges per release, not per month, so patrons don't particularly worry too much how long it takes since they won't be charged. *shrug*
I will be glad to pay each month if that speed up the process.And I'm pretty sure big number of patrons worry because let's face it-more than 4 months since 0.6 and at least 2-3 more months before 0.8.Because most will be skipping 0.7.
Not me of course:)
BTW wish other devs do it like Luxee-charge per release.

Reactions: coolboy88 and volto

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
I don’t mind waiting - PL is a quality game - we’re not paying monthly ( those of us who are patrons) he said he’ll be working on 0.8 after the new game is released - we’ll have DmD ,melody and a couple of others to be getting on with and as for new update ( 0.7 ) that will finish Emily route - so all in all it’s not so bad

Reactions: TheFurs and DVC804

volto

Aug 22, 2017
I will be glad to pay each month if that speed up the process.And I'm pretty sure big number of patrons worry because let's face it-more than 4 months since 0.6 and at least 2-3 more months before 0.8.Because most will be skipping 0.7.
Not me of course:)
BTW wish other devs do it like Luxee-charge per release.
I agree, except for Dr Pinkcake. That jackass does like two releases a month.

I don’t mind waiting - PL is a quality game - we’re not paying monthly ( those of us who are patrons) he said he’ll be working on 0.8 after the new game is released - we’ll have DmD ,melody and a couple of others to be getting on with and as for new update ( 0.7 ) that will finish Emily route - so all in all it’s not so bad
That's right. He's just doing A69 right now to have a launching point when PL is done, or if it gets pulled.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I agree, except for Dr Pinkcake. That jackass does like two releases a month.

That's right. He's just doing A69 right now to have a launching point when PL is done, or if it gets pulled.
Let's hope when Pl is done his enthusiasm about A69 wouldn't be already gone.After all we are talking about year or two before he switch to work completely on A69.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
A69 most definitely isn't going to be a patreon game, lol.

Reactions: Munkey
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes