SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
^ This, there are a Lot of incest titles here, but Parental Love still holds a special place in my heart pants & out of 30+ games fully played out in the month or 2 I've been here it's Still in my top 5. Not to attempt beating a dead horse but why no ~on hold~ label? has this been explained elsewhere? link for debate if possible? please & Ty!!

Can't wait for Luxee to get back to this project!!!

EDIT* for politeness & such I should've mentioned I haven't tried his new game or even looked at it, personally I just Love THIS game xD

Reactions: drud and volto

volto

Aug 22, 2017
^ This, there are a Lot of incest titles here, but Parental Love still holds a special place in my heart pants & out of 30+ games fully played out in the month or 2 I've been here it's Still in my top 5. Not to attempt beating a dead horse but why no ~on hold~ label? has this been explained elsewhere? link for debate if possible? please & Ty!!

Can't wait for Luxee to get back to this project!!!
He always takes his time with updates anyway. This time however he's been working on the new update for PL and a brand spanking new game called Apartment #69.

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
^now Ima have to check that game out xD I have a sorting system I use for all the games I enjoy since a lot of them have similar plot/ story lines the top 2 tiers being 'Patreon these/ Favorites' folder & the next being 'possible Patreon' folder. PL has been in my patreon this folder since I finished it and I'll do just that once I see an update =) (almost every game I've played unless it's brand new-ish has updated at least once since I've joined F95 & I get needing your time so I'll patiently wait)

volto

Aug 22, 2017
^now Ima have to check that game out XD I have a sorting system I use for all the games I enjoy since a lot of them have similar plot/ story lines the top 2 tiers being 'Patreon these/ Favorites' folder & the next being 'possible Patreon' folder. PL has been in my patreon this folder since I finished it and I'll do just that once I see an update =) (almost every game I've played unless it's brand new-ish has updated at least once since I've joined F95 & I get needing your time so I'll patiently wait)
If you're going to pledge now is the best possible time. Luxee only charges per major update rather than monthly like most creators. He definitely deserves the cash!

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
So let me get this straight he’s holding the update or updates for pl hostage until he gets done with his new game correct ? Question of wonder really but all of the 5k he gets per month is he using for pl or his new game I know I have no right to ask really just curious

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So let me get this straight he’s holding the update or updates hostage until he gets done with his new game correct and question of wonder really but all of the 5k he gets per month is he using for pl or his new game I know I have no right to ask really just curious
You have the right to ask; no, you get it wrong. You rolled 1, get back to the start and read it again :)

beyreli

Feb 6, 2018
So let me get this straight he’s holding the update or updates for pl hostage until he gets done with his new game correct ? Question of wonder really but all of the 5k he gets per month is he using for pl or his new game I know I have no right to ask really just curious
He doesnt gets payed 5k per month.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes