blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
It says per major uptade. He isnt getting anything until he releases PL.
You would think he has monthly payment turned on like every other creator on Patreon but I wouldn’t know since I haven’t pledged to him ;)

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
I hope it drops later today, progress has been at 29/30 for A69 for a couple of days. But since I really want this episode to drop I'm sure I'll have to just keep waiting, Just how my luck seems to go most days.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
So, I haven't visited this thread in months. Besides complaining by people who don't pay for the game, did I miss any interesting conversations?

While A69 doesn't fill me with anticipation, I'm happy Lux has (nearly) finished his first effort in that game. Hopefully that, plus getting past his least favorite character in PL, will gin up the enthusiasm level for him and he will start roaring down the PL track again.

Since he was never "Mr. Speedy" in his updates before (hence the charging method on Patreon), I've never worried about when the next update will come. In the interim, there have been a few interesting games come out to keep me (and others) entertained.

Still looking forward to PL continuing, though.

Reactions: volto

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I hope it drops later today, progress has been at 29/30 for A69 for a couple of days. But since I really want this episode to drop I'm sure I'll have to just keep waiting, Just how my luck seems to go most days.
You shouldn't expect it today.We know that he will release PL this month,earlier if A69 is ready before end of month.
If not - PL on 30 september and A69 sometime in october.

volto

Aug 22, 2017
So, I haven't visited this thread in months. Besides complaining by people who don't pay for the game, did I miss any interesting conversations?
Not at all.

It's nearly complete as per the discord.
It may be nearly complete but it still has to go through testing and bug fixing after it's content complete. Then translations if Luxee wants everyone to get the same game at the same time.

Complain about what ? Was just stating the fact that he would probably have monthly payments tired on like every other creator on Patreon
Luxee charges per update as he feels he doesn't deserve to get paid if he doesn't put out a product for the fans to enjoy. I personally think that's commendable and wish more devs would take that mindset.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
If you're going to pledge now is the best possible time. Luxee only charges per major update rather than monthly like most creators. He definitely deserves the cash!
Haha, already planning on it, babysitter, PL & life with Mary will be receiving my fiscal support, along with a few others on my 'maybe Patreon these' if I have the 'extra' cash coming up in a check or two.
Side note* I've always had a little imaginary scenario play out in which I win some big sum of $$ and donate to all my favorite devs/ games, Everyone wish me luck on that subject =P

livingskull1

Jun 6, 2018
^ This, there are a Lot of incest titles here, but Parental Love still holds a special place in my heart pants & out of 30+ games fully played out in the month or 2 I've been here it's Still in my top 5. Not to attempt beating a dead horse but why no ~on hold~ label? has this been explained elsewhere? link for debate if possible? please & Ty!!

Can't wait for Luxee to get back to this project!!!

EDIT* for politeness & such I should've mentioned I haven't tried his new game or even looked at it, personally I just Love THIS game XD
What are your other favorite incest games??

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
i have not played this game but it looks intresting not sure why he removed all sexual ada content but left elly or am i missing something like i said i have not played the game yet im downloading it now

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes