CandyMan29

Nov 12, 2017
i have not played this game but it looks intresting not sure why he removed all sexual ada content but left elly or am i missing something
Patreon ruled that Ada looked under age of 18, therefore he was forced to remove Ada content from his Patreon page, but it is restored in the aforementioned patch.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Patreon ruled that Ada looked under age of 18, therefore he was forced to remove Ada content from his Patreon page, but it is restored in the aforementioned patch.
Awesome played the game and with the patch so far you don't get to play much with ada which sucks but is kind of understandable she does look way younger then she should

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
^ This, there are a Lot of incest titles here, but Parental Love still holds a special place in my heart pants & out of 30+ games fully played out in the month or 2 I've been here it's Still in my top 5. Not to attempt beating a dead horse but why no ~on hold~ label? has this been explained elsewhere? link for debate if possible? please & Ty!!

Can't wait for Luxee to get back to this project!!!

EDIT* for politeness & such I should've mentioned I haven't tried his new game or even looked at it, personally I just Love THIS game XD
There is no on hold label because he is still developing PL actively. Slowed development is not grounds for an on hold label. Production of the game in question has to be completely halted, which this isn't.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
People are still quoting that silly excuse? If he really wanted to give the "non-Emily fans something to make up for it being an Emily route update", a logical person would have just spent a little extra time adding more "non-Emily" content to this very update instead of spending an extra 3 months working on an unrelated project. Despite the claims, I highly doubt it had anything to do with the "non-Emily" fans and everything to do with just wanting to have the next project ready to go as a contingency plan in case Patreon decides to pull the plug on PL without warning.

*For the record, my issue isn't with him working on A69, it's with that senseless excuse people keep quoting.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
People are still quoting that silly excuse? If he really wanted to give the "non-Emily fans something to make up for it being an Emily route update", a logical person would have just spent a little extra time adding more "non-Emily" content to this very update instead of spending an extra 3 months working on an unrelated project. Despite the claims, I highly doubt it had anything to do with the "non-Emily" fans and everything to do with just wanting to have the next project ready to go as a contingency plan in case Patreon decides to pull the plug on PL without warning.

*For the record, my issue isn't with him working on A69, it's with that senseless excuse people keep quoting.
Yeah, the excuse is kind of insulting that we're expected to be believe it. We get that Luxee feels that the PL update is underwhelming. But with the answer to that being to 1) delay it for months while not actually improving it and 2) to give us an unrelated game that many people won't play, and that very possibly will divert future attention away from PL or even completely replace it, it's a bit frustrating. If he would just come out and say "I need to take a break from PL for a few months to get this other idea out of my head," then fine. If it's "I'm worried about Patreon cracking down on my game again, so I'm hedging my bets", then also fine. As it is, it reminds me of the expression "Don't piss on my back and tell me it's raining."

I hope PL has time to finish it's key storylines. I hope that Patreon doesn't crack down anymore. I also hope that Luxee gets a chance to do the games that he wants, and to make some decent money at it. But I'm less confident that all of those things happen together.

Jan 27, 2018
I highly doubt it had anything to do with the "non-Emily" fans and everything to do with just wanting to have the next project ready to go as a contingency plan in case Patreon decides to pull the plug on PL without warning.
I don't disagree with you but A69 would be a very bad contingency plan for patreon considering it has "roommates" and lolis

Reactions: PHANTOM44

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018

Why would patreon pull the plug ? The game has been altered to abide by patreons rules - Luxee has stated that the subsequent updates will contain more content and that this update essentially clears the deck so that he can continue with the other routes. Moreover he has also said that once this a69 chapter drops he won’t release another one until PL is completed... if he was just stringing his patrons along he would probably be charging by the month...

Reactions: volto

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Why would patreon pull the plug ? The game has been altered to abide by patreons rules - Luxee has stated that the subsequent updates will contain more content and that this update essentially clears the deck so that he can continue with the other routes. Moreover he has also said that once this a69 chapter drops he won’t release another one until PL is completed... if he was just stringing his patrons along he would probably be charging by the month...
I didn't say he was stringing his patrons along. I didn't say he was wrong for taking the last 3 months to work on A69. I said the excuse that was given, and that people keep quoting as to why PL was delayed for 4 months makes no sense.

Reactions: PHANTOM44

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
I didn't say he was stringing his patrons along. I didn't say he was wrong for taking the last 3 months to work on A69. I said the excuse that was given, and that people keep quoting as to why PL was delayed for 4 months makes no sense.
You’re shooting the messenger bud - if you don’t like his excuses or explanations take it up with him or unsubscribe to his patreon - personally I don’t care how long it takes for him to publish

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I think Luxee is trying to do what MrDots did with "Melody".
And if we can get another game as good (or even better like Melody compared to DMD) as PL, I won't say no.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
OK, so why is PL delayed for 4 months, if not because he didn't want to release 0.7 by itself? What's the non-excuse reason for him not releasing it on its own?

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes