Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Thankyou. So she is an obstacle. Well... i guess there are plenty of games with milf focus. Still. It sounds so sad the way Luxee puts it. An obstacle :pensive:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Imho, if he had started working on A69 after finishing PL, he would probably have lost patrons/audiences during the 3/4 months without "nothing" : this way, they can try A69 "for free", and maybe some will stay for his second game if they like it.
What you just said is complete non sense.He charge per update.So it doesnt matter for him that he will not get money for 3/4 months before he start his new game.Because he just did exactly that-4 months without money because he delay PL 0.7.Not to mention most of his patrons are here for the incest in PL and Emily and Ada.
I am sure I will enjoy A69 too but not to same extent.

gendruil

Jun 4, 2017
You had said in an earlier post that you were worried about releasing .7 because of the possible backlash. It's been how long now since you'd announced it's done? I think that not releasing for so long is going to bring a larger backlash than a lackluster update.

"Lastly I wanna just say that I have NOT lost motivation on developing PL as a whole."
Keep telling yourself that, as your (former?) fans know that if you hadn't lost interest/motivation, they would have probably had the .8 release in hand by now. If that was true the the work on the other game would have been done in the background, not in lieu of your current game.
it's almost cute. you insulate that he lost his motivation to make PL, but you don't quote the very next sentence where he himself says that he was demotivated during the development of 0.7... i guess it's harder to twist someones words around when you don't leave things out.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I dont really get that 2nd game stuff. I understand the desire to make something new and to have maybe 2 projects to keep yourself entertained. But not to release an update (and tbh it can't be that bad, i saw so many short updates with minimal new content). Sure, when you get your money per update, there is more pressure to deliver something substantial and I understand that you may fear to anger patreons by releasing a lackluster update. And as you posted, maybe just more work for the update would have been better.

Now I hope that this a69 is worth the hassle and that PL will get an update soon :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I dont really get that 2nd game stuff. I understand the desire to make something new and to have maybe 2 projects to keep yourself entertained. But not to release an update (and tbh it can't be that bad, i saw so many short updates with minimal new content). Sure, when you get your money per update, there is more pressure to deliver something substantial and I understand that you may fear to anger patreons by releasing a lackluster update. And as you posted, maybe just more work for the update would have been better.

Now I hope that this a69 is worth the hassle and that PL will get an update soon :)
We just get a game that is like a demo of demo or teaser of demo

PL 0.7 -there is no way it is that bad.After all Emily is hot.

Reactions: WaltS

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
I think this is a great way to put it tbh.
"Why not release 0.8 alongside 0.7 instead?" is kind of answered in that as well.
The original plan I had for 0.7 back when I was still developing 0.6 was to release 0.8 alongside it, but as time went on, these ideas just get popping in to my head about this new game, to the point where I've actually finished writing Nea's entire storyboard already. I was talking about this new game idea with a patron of mine and I was just really excited to develop the game. When 0.7 was about halfway done, I talked this over with that same guy once more and we came to the conclusion that making this first update to a69 would be the best option as it gets out this pent up excitement I had for developing a69 while also accomplishing the goal of compensating 0.7's lackluster content.

Thinking back, maybe it actually doesn't accomplish it that well considering most people are there for PL and not a69. Getting a subpar PL update and a game they didn't ask for isn't exactly going to be worth it for most people's pledges. That being said, that was my actual intention with this decision. It wasn't to set up the next game after PL, I could've done that after PL's final release just as well. It wasn't to have a safe game to fall back on if PL gets blasted off patreon (trust me on this, if any of my games are getting blasted off patreon, it's a69).

I think we can all agree that this wasn't the best decision I've made during this past year or so I've been doing this.
Forgetting about the hair colour scandal, this might even be the worst one.

Lastly I wanna just say that I have NOT lost motivation on developing PL as a whole. It's true that I was really demotivated during 0.7's development. But I really do believe that's just because it was the emily route. It's like I said on twitter. I should've never even made that a route in the game. Emily is an obstacle. A villain even, if you wanna go that far. There was no reason to make a route dedicated to her only, the game is about fucking your kids, everyone knows that. Pretending it's not for an entire route just killed my motivation to work. Luckily, I have no doubt that 0.8 will be a great update, I'm actually hyped to get back to rendering my good old Elly. She hasn't seen the light of Iray for a long time (I actually use octane now but whatever).

Release real soonish
Thank you for finally being that clear about it, not seeing anything new from Elly and Ada (and a bit of the sister) for such a long time is just so frustrating. ;_;

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I think this is a great way to put it tbh.
"Why not release 0.8 alongside 0.7 instead?" is kind of answered in that as well.
The original plan I had for 0.7 back when I was still developing 0.6 was to release 0.8 alongside it, but as time went on, these ideas just get popping in to my head about this new game, to the point where I've actually finished writing Nea's entire storyboard already. I was talking about this new game idea with a patron of mine and I was just really excited to develop the game. When 0.7 was about halfway done, I talked this over with that same guy once more and we came to the conclusion that making this first update to a69 would be the best option as it gets out this pent up excitement I had for developing a69 while also accomplishing the goal of compensating 0.7's lackluster content.

Thinking back, maybe it actually doesn't accomplish it that well considering most people are there for PL and not a69. Getting a subpar PL update and a game they didn't ask for isn't exactly going to be worth it for most people's pledges. That being said, that was my actual intention with this decision. It wasn't to set up the next game after PL, I could've done that after PL's final release just as well. It wasn't to have a safe game to fall back on if PL gets blasted off patreon (trust me on this, if any of my games are getting blasted off patreon, it's a69).
Thanks for clearing this up. It's what I thought based on what you said earlier, but hopefully this will stop some of the barking.

Why would A69 be the one blasted off Patreon?

I think we can all agree that this wasn't the best decision I've made during this past year or so I've been doing this.
Forgetting about the hair colour scandal, this might even be the worst one.
Live and learn. You haven't been doing this for very long, all things considered. Treat your screwups as opportunities to grow!

Which hair color scandal? Emily being white, or Elly going from blonde to red?

Lastly I wanna just say that I have NOT lost motivation on developing PL as a whole. It's true that I was really demotivated during 0.7's development. But I really do believe that's just because it was the emily route. It's like I said on twitter. I should've never even made that a route in the game. Emily is an obstacle. A villain even, if you wanna go that far. There was no reason to make a route dedicated to her only, the game is about fucking your kids, everyone knows that. Pretending it's not for an entire route just killed my motivation to work. Luckily, I have no doubt that 0.8 will be a great update, I'm actually hyped to get back to rendering my good old Elly. She hasn't seen the light of Iray for a long time (I actually use octane now but whatever).

Release real soonish
I like Emily. I happily play her path, and I'm glad that you included it. Rejecting Elly on it is gut wrenching! I hope you'll include her in the harem path! A threesome with Emily and Elly would be fantastic!
:FeelsGoodMan:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Thanks for clearing this up. It's what I thought based on what you said earlier, but hopefully this will stop some of the barking.

Why would A69 be the one blasted off Patreon?

Live and learn. You haven't been doing this for very long, all things considered. Treat your screwups as opportunities to grow!

Which hair color scandal? Emily being white, or Elly going from blonde to red?

I like Emily. I happily play her path, and I'm glad that you included it. Rejecting Elly on it is gut wrenching! I hope you'll include her in the harem path! A threesome with Emily and Elly would be fantastic!
:FeelsGoodMan:
Ask for more,we need at least foursome-Emily,Elly and Ada and fivesome-Emily,Jenna,Elly and Ada.If we add Sophie,the harem is ready:)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
A69 - 29/30 TASKS DONE - VERSION 0.01
A69 - 693/717 IMAGES DONE - VERSION 0.01

I hope this means he can start work on v0.8 soon so we can have more Elly dagnabit!

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes