armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
To the people who love this game, what are your other favourite incest games??
DoD,DmD,BB,Babysitter,DoDana,Milfy City,AWAM,Freeloading Family,Two Weeks,Milf's Tale,The Tyrant,My Cute Roommate,FILF,Indecent Desires
Also some without incest-Melody,JOHN,Acting Lessons,Life with Mary,MSN,

Reactions: livingskull1

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
To the people who love this game, what are your other favourite incest games??
Here are some:

Remember!
most of them have to be patched to be uncensored.

gendruil

Jun 4, 2017

and still pretty early in development but defenitley promising

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Whatever some might think, I never ever saw someone killing the promotion of his own game/creation. I mean, Ok, V0.7 is Emily's Route, but is that a reason to discourage the players ? It's like Mercedes criticizing it's latest model and tell people to drop it and look forward for the upcoming model in a year or so. You can't spit on your own work. Some might not agree with me, but I work in the marketing industry in real life. I know what I'm talking about.

Reactions: wrx21 and Parnso

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
Just finished this game and I can't wait for the next update :happyblush
The preview from his discord... :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

upload_2018-9-26_17-12-57.png :eazyHype:

BillT52

May 6, 2018
I would guess that one factor in Luxee's feeling about 0.7 is that the Emily only route has limited story potential. Once you've resisted temptation to be with the other girls, the only story left is either keep repeating MC rejects character AGAIN scenes (BORING!), or MC establishes conventional relationships with his family and they all lived happily ever after. Luxee once posted a graphic of the projected story lines, and from that I would assume 0.7 will be where a player on the Emily only route can either chose the happily ever after ending or transition to the harem story line.

livingskull1

Jun 6, 2018
Here are some:

Remember!
most of them have to be patched to be uncensored.
Thank you so much

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
Whatever some might think, I never ever saw someone killing the promotion of his own game/creation. I mean, Ok, V0.7 is Emily's Route, but is that a reason to discourage the players ? It's like Mercedes criticizing it's latest model and tell people to drop it and look forward for the upcoming model in a year or so. You can't spit on your own work. Some might not agree with me, but I work in the marketing industry in real life. I know what I'm talking about.
It's called honesty bud.. this world could do with a lot more of it too - all credit to him

Reactions: Anon-e-Mouse

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
Maybe - but he's just a guy doing this in his spare time - making great games and treating his patrons ( and everyone else on here ) with honesty and respect - he's human - makes mistakes but owns up to them - that's a refreshing change

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
I'll give you that, pal. But in terms of marketing, it's a really bad/clumsy move :/
Sure, if your only goal in life is polishing any turd you get your hands on and selling it for the maximum amount of money you can con out of dumb consumers, then yeah it's a bad move. If, however, you actually treat your customers like intelligent human beings that you respect, then luxee would be doing us a disservice by lying about how he feels about this.

Personally I prefer what lux has done here. It sets a proper expectation for things. If .7 turns out to be better than expected then it's only going to be a good thing for him. If it doesn't, well we were warned.

Reactions: PHANTOM44

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Sure, if your only goal in life is polishing any turd you get your hands on and selling it for the maximum amount of money you can con out of dumb consumers, then yeah it's a bad move. If, however, you actually treat your customers like intelligent human beings that you respect, then luxee would be doing us a disservice by lying about how he feels about this.

Personally I prefer what lux has done here. It sets a proper expectation for things. If .7 turns out to be better than expected then it's only going to be a good thing for him. If it doesn't, well we were warned.
You're not getting my point.... Someone who sets up a business can't spit on his work. Nothing more, nothing less. If you can prove me wrong in terms of marketing, I'll agree with your statement. Like Phantom44 said, he's honest. That's true and undeniable. But in terms of professionalism, his numerous posts about V0.7 being an update he's not proud of aren't a good move, bud. I wouldn't insist so much If I didn't master the subject. ;)

Reactions: PHANTOM44

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
How about we do 2 things..
1- stay on topic and refrain from asking for and recommending games (there's a sub-forum for that)
and
2- Remain nice to each other and see if 0.7 really is what Luxee says it is. Just keep in mind his level of expectation isn't likely to be the same as yours. So it might meet your expectation but not Luxee's. Let's just see what happens when it get here. :D

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
How about we do 2 things..
1- stay on topic and refrain from asking for and recommending games (there's a sub-forum for that)
and
2- Remain nice to each other and see if 0.7 really is what Luxee says it is. Just keep in mind his level of expectation isn't likely to be the same as yours. So it might meet your expectation but not Luxee's. Let's just see what happens when it get here. :D
My guess is that MC will fuck Emily;)
Maybe second marriage?
About A69 I wonder if any of the characters knows about the trap.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes