a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
I will provide saves for version 0.8 once it comes out so you don't have to replay the main routes again.

This update only furthers the Emily route of the game.

QUICKIE WALKTHROUGH TO GET TO NEW CONTENT:

Forgive her, Do nothing, Don't take the drink, Compliment her, Do nothing, Alright, Go talk to Ada, Compliment her, Join Emily, Kiss her, Put on your clothes, Wake up Ada, Go sit down, Compliment her, That's good, Leave her alone!, Just let her be, Just let her watch, Look at her body, Feel her body, Normal small talk, Wake up Elly, Deny her, Kiss her, Don't offer to teach, Look through her profile pictures, W-Whoah oh oh what? Hold on, what did I just say?, Comply, Just leave, Join Emily, Ada's room, Move the blanket, Touch her nipple, Back away, Yes, Lie to her, I want to help you, Take Emily's side, Reject Jenna, No

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
1.jpg
PL Version 0.7

Sep 26 at 5:29pm

CHANGELOG:
  • Added day 6 for the last route (Emily)
  • Further improved the save system (Thanks the66)
  • Fixed some crashing bugs related to loading old saves
  • Re did some old bad renders
  • Added Brazilian Portuguese translation for the entirety of day 6 (Thanks Grubb)
  • Corrected mistakes in the Brazilian translation (Thanks Grubb lol)
  • Fixed quite a few gramar errors (Thanks Grubb :)
  • Changed the name Rowan to Damien
  • Removed choice at the end of day 6 to either sleep with Elly or not

OLD SAVES WILL MOST LIKELY NOT WORK DUE TO TRANSLATION CHANGES

I will provide saves for version 0.8 once it comes out so you don't have to replay the main routes again.

This update only furthers the Emily route of the game.

QUICKIE WALKTHROUGH TO GET TO NEW CONTENT:

Forgive her, Do nothing, Don't take the drink, Compliment her, Do nothing, Alright, Go talk to Ada, Compliment her, Join Emily, Kiss her, Put on your clothes, Wake up Ada, Go sit down, Compliment her, That's good, Leave her alone!, Just let her be, Just let her watch, Look at her body, Feel her body, Normal small talk, Wake up Elly, Deny her, Kiss her, Don't offer to teach, Look through her profile pictures, W-Whoah oh oh what? Hold on, what did I just say?, Comply, Just leave, Join Emily, Ada's room, Move the blanket, Touch her nipple, Back away, Yes, Lie to her, I want to help you, Take Emily's side, Reject Jenna, No

PC: - -

MAC:

Endless

Donor
May 9, 2017
hdh.jpg
Version 0.7 Walkthrough

Sep 26 at 4:27pm

If you have the old walkthrough from previous versions, you can use that one. Day 6 for the pure husband route doesn't have any new choices.

These are the same as last time, the .pdf walkthrough is just a long text file with all the right choices and the .exe walkthrough is a really small program (16KB) that allows you to choose which type of playthrough you're going for and what day you're on.

Again, I advice against downloading the .exe walkthrough from any untrusted source and downloading it through patreon instead

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Hi guys, we are discussing if the new Luxee's games (a69) breaks rule 7 or not.
In the meantime please DON'T post the link at the game.
Links will be deleted and you will be warned.

Thanks a lot

Reactions: monroe and Retro

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
A69 thread is re-opened. Please direct all A69 discussion to that thread.

Reactions: January2015

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hi guys, we are discussing if the new Luxee's games (a69) breaks rule 7 or not.
In the meantime please DON'T post the link at the game.
Links will be deleted and you will be warned.

Thanks a lot
Which rule 7 we are talking about?

Only links from " " should be shared. This is to protect our users.

or

If a game contains sexual contact with character(s) who show no sign of puberty (ie prepubescent) then the game should not be shared. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member

Endless

Donor
May 9, 2017
Even though i posted all links to games & walkthrough, i won't be able to play until this weekend. :'(
But i wanted to spread the love.
If A69 is not approved then remember to pledge to Dev if anyone wants to play it & not keep complaining in thread.

Reactions: fz and Retro

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Which rule 7 we are talking about?

Only links from " " should be shared. This is to protect our users.

or

If a game contains sexual contact with character(s) who show no sign of puberty (ie prepubescent) then the game should not be shared. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member
Obviously the second one.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes