vultron

May 19, 2018
I hope the pure husband ending isn't the final version of that route because I find it very.. unsatisfactory.

If you take the pure husband route I feel like there should be a lot more content about MC being tempted into cheating from various women especially Jenna and Elly. I also think there should be a whole thing where you gotta do stuff possibly get into fights to help out Sofie.

I think Jenna should go all crazy jealous ex after you reject her and pretty much become a huge problem you gotta deal with like have her trying to blackmail you into cheating and have her always pushing Elly into doing stuff she shouldn't.

hopefully in the future this route gets extended if not that's sad but oh well

Reactions: Melkai

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I hope the pure husband ending isn't the final version of that route because I find it very.. unsatisfactory.

If you take the pure husband route I feel like there should be a lot more content about MC being tempted into cheating from various women especially Jenna and Elly. I also think there should be a whole thing where you gotta do stuff possibly get into fights to help out Sofie.

I think Jenna should go all crazy jealous ex after you reject her and pretty much become a huge problem you gotta deal with like have her trying to blackmail you into cheating and have her always pushing Elly into doing stuff she shouldn't.
Id have to agree granted im not a fan of the pure husband route i prefer the pure Elly or the harem but i can see the sister going nuts if you end the relationship and i could see her pushing Elly into doing things she shouldn't

vultron

May 19, 2018
Id have to agree granted im not a fan of the pure husband route i prefer the pure Elly or the harem but i can see the sister going nuts if you end the relationship and i could see her pushing Elly into doing things she shouldn't
I also kinda wish I could be WAY harsher only Elly and Jenna for that whole rape thing like what in the actual fuck? lol
The fact Jenna thought that was okay was the first hint that she might be crazy.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I also kinda wish I could be WAY harsher only Elly and Jenna for that whole rape thing like what in the actual fuck? lol
The fact Jenna thought that was okay was the first hint that she might be crazy.
She is kinda nuts and if the game gave the option id keep her far far away from the daughters regardless of the mc sleeping with her and her husband is a complete weirdo really getting off on watching your wife get banged by another man and not just any man either her own brother no less. I am however hopeful that eventually we will get the chance to seduce ada going by the harem route so far that is a definite possibility.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Its been so long that a new game is called for, lets go play and, and :p:);):happyblush

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Tried to load a save game, immediately opens into a bug. The update though from looking through the image files is clearly as disappointing as people thought it would be. If luxee ever updates this again (I won't hold my breath at this point), i'll keep an eye out just to see if he bothers continuing the elly route or the harem route. I wouldn't look forward to seeing that happen until sometime next year either at the earliest. Oh well.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
The pure husband route was what i expected, so i liked it because the script is very good. In this route, MC is trying to fix his mistakes from the past and now he wants to be a good husband and a good father.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Overall, nice and solid update. i don't think it's shit like own dev told, it's just less favorite, but i like the three routes(harem is my favorite).

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Damn, so all this time waiting for an update, and it's useless to anyone (aka most of us) who went the harem route?
Guess it's gonna be 2019 for 0.8 for 5 minutes of play probably.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes