Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Also the incest patch on page one will not work. I've not attempted the pre-applied shrunk version, but the patch.renpy still refers to the daughter as "roommate"

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
"And Lo, under the section of Latest Updates appeared a banner, and the banner did read Parental Love. And the peasants rejoiced as a new update hath appeared upon this eve."
Peasant I am then.. So, once for good, is there a new content in the current version available?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If you take the pure husband route I feel like there should be a lot more content about MC being tempted into cheating from various women especially Jenna and Elly. I also think there should be a whole thing where you gotta do stuff possibly get into fights to help out Sofie.

I think Jenna should go all crazy jealous ex after you reject her and pretty much become a huge problem you gotta deal with like have her trying to blackmail you into cheating and have her always pushing Elly into doing stuff she shouldn't.

hopefully in the future this route gets extended if not that's sad but oh well
It seems you don't understand what a pure route entails.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The incest patch should be put inside your "ParentalLove-version0.7-pc/game" folder.

But it seems to be bugged because every time Elly is going to say "dad" we get an error like: file "game/d6.rpy",line 1093, in script p "Are you okay [d15w]?" KeyError: u'd15w'
I dont get that error, but Elly calls Jenna "parent" instead of aunt. I think there must be an error. But I started with a fresh run and didnt load an old save.

And again had to giggle with that makeup joke ^^

Also the incest patch on page one will not work. I've not attempted the pre-applied shrunk version, but the patch.renpy still refers to the daughter as "roommate"
got the full version and works (except the error above) just fine.

The game is cheesy and running nuts with its story, but I like it. The girls are all so beautiful and cute - you always want to rip them out of you monitor! :D

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I dont get that error, but Elly calls Jenna "parent" instead of aunt. I think there must be an error. But I started with a fresh run and didnt load an old save.

And again had to giggle with that makeup joke ^^

got the full version and works (except the error above) just fine.
Well I place the patch.renpy file into the game folder as indicated and it is not working. So there appears to be a disconnect

Biglove69

May 22, 2017
what west of time, this update more like bugfix (
I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with LIGHT):test3::FeelsBadMan:

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Have to make sure you are using the patch for v 0.7 from lewd patcher. Of course this not an official patch from luxee so use at your own risk.
It turned out to be that I was using a save, but this version requires us to start a new game. Once I did that, everything worked fine.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Out of curiosity, does anybody know if All of the Ada content (from the last version) is in this one? Um, asking for a friend. :)

kortanar

May 6, 2017
dissapointed the ada content is gone, was one of my favorite parts, im out now, was a good run till then though, and good luck from now on.

Reactions: Seriosha

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Harem
i started a new game and followed the wakthrough but didn't get day 7 .. what should i do ?
Harem route is the only one that goes to day 7. The other two are not included in this update. Has to do with a poll a couple of months ago that was also posted here.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes