ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I am just waiting for harem and the other daughter call me greedy if you wish but i want both daughters and judging by the harem route if it continues as is i might get my wish

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
It's the first time old PL saves don't work. Oh, well... I don't mind replaying great games.

vultron

May 19, 2018
She is kinda nuts and if the game gave the option id keep her far far away from the daughters regardless of the mc sleeping with her and her husband is a complete weirdo really getting off on watching your wife get banged by another man and not just any man either her own brother no less. I am however hopeful that eventually we will get the chance to seduce ada going by the harem route so far that is a definite possibility.
I like the part when Elly is like I didn't know it was rape and I'm like bitch you are at least 18 how the fuck do you not know what rape is? LMAO

Reactions: botc76

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
This error creeps up a lot and even though you can ignore it it keeps coming up every few screens. This is with the pure husband route.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I like the part when Elly is like I didn't know it was rape and I'm like bitch you are at least 18 how the fuck do you not know what rape is? LMAO
LOL Elly does seem very naieve not really sure if thats intentional but she is a sweet girl and i do like the fact that she will do pretty much anything her daddy says i am hopeful we will get to bang the other sister and her friend eventually

Reactions: MasterDk78

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Right now v 0.7 is unplayable and the Elly route ends with Day 6 and a message will continue with v 0.9. The other two route keep getting the same error.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Anyone know if version on OP is patched? If not, anyone know where we put the patch? Thanks!
The incest patch should be put inside your "ParentalLove-version0.7-pc/game" folder.

But it seems to be bugged because every time Elly is going to say "dad" we get an error like: file "game/d6.rpy",line 1093, in script p "Are you okay [d15w]?" KeyError: u'd15w'

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
The incest patch should be put inside your "ParentalLove-version0.7-pc/game" folder.

But it seems to be bugged because every time Elly is going to say "dad" we get an error like: file "game/d6.rpy",line 1093, in script p "Are you okay [d15w]?" KeyError: u'd15w'
Have to make sure you are using the patch for v 0.7 from lewd patcher. Of course this not an official patch from luxee so use at your own risk.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched versions.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.
Updated Sept 27, 2018
Parental Love [v0.7.1] [Luxee] Incest Patch Pre-Applied - Original Size: 843MB

Download PC (258MB): - - -

Download Mac (253MB): - - -

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Here's my crunched versions.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Parental Love [v0.7] [Luxee] Incest Patch Pre-Applied - Original Size: 843MB

Download PC (258MB): - - -

Download Mac (253MB): - - -

Thanks boss. Already put the patch in just before you posted this. You the man/women. lol Already have webp and webm so I think I'm good. Everyone else make sure you don't let @bossapplesauce waste their keystrokes/breath. LOL

Reactions: KillJoy2190 and bas
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes