Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
dissapointed the ada content is gone, was one of my favorite parts, im out now, was a good run till then though, and good luck from now on.
Yep. that really sucks. I mean yeah, she looks really young and I am not into that stuff, but she is kinda cute ^^ For me it was ok that she was 18. I know a girl IRL that looks really young and is 19 and has to show her ID everytime she wants to buy beer or other 16 yrs stuff.

Maybe upp her breast size a little? dont know if thats enough to get out of trouble.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Saw update, read added 6th day ending for Emily, was all like "who the F is Emily" But an update means progress so that's great =)
Haven't finished this update but if you are on the Harem route you should get that content. Emily is the mother of Elly and Ada. I'm using the patch so the relationships are right and includes the Ada content.

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
I used the patch on the OP, it seems like the words "Aunt" and "Parent" were switched around.

Ending up telling Elly that I had relations with her parent Jenna, and then Jenna suggested one Aunt for each of the kids to sleep with. Funny to read, but still is bugged.

Yes, this was on a new game. But it was on my mac, if that makes a difference.

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Harem

Harem route is the only one that goes to day 7. The other two are not included in this update. Has to do with a poll a couple of months ago that was also posted here.
i followed the Harem route on walkthrough but still didn't get day 7

Reactions: Seriosha

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
i followed the Harem route on walkthrough but still didn't get day 7
Hmm, according to walkthrough there is only one selection on day 7 but I still haven't finished update, am on harem route so I should finish tomorrow.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I used the patch on the OP, it seems like the words "Aunt" and "Parent" were switched around.

Ending up telling Elly that I had relations with her parent Jenna, and then Jenna suggested one Aunt for each of the kids to sleep with. Funny to read, but still is bugged.

Yes, this was on a new game. But it was on my mac, if that makes a difference.
Doesn't seem to matter Mac or PC since I got the parent for Jenna in the early part using a PC. Haven't seen the other but am only on day 4.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
the walkthrough is wrong, there is no day 7, it ended on day 6..
edit: read some of the other posts, mine ended after elly told her mom i came in her and then she said we've got to talk, i go to sleep with elly then get the continued in next version msg.

also about the game, why does there have to be a route for 1 person and only 1? you already bang your sister so it's no problem to bang the wife and the daughters too! there should be a route for all of them!

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
This is a relatively short update but Luxee was also working on another project which is done to v 0.0.1 called A69, no idea what it is. Just checked his public Patreon page and he has started on PL 0.08 so no idea what is going on with A69.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
the walkthrough is wrong, there is no day 7, it ended on day 6..
edit: read some of the other posts, mine ended after elly told her mom i came in her and then she said we've got to talk, i go to sleep with elly then get the continued in next version msg.

also about the game, why does there have to be a route for 1 person and only 1? you already bang your sister so it's no problem to bang the wife and the daughters too! there should be a route for all of them!
Like I said haven't gotten to end of the update and am using the walkthrough. About your question you will have to ask Luxee.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
What a huge disappointment - and no, it's not because of the update *only* being the vanilla route, but the fact that the game is literally devoured by bugs to the point where it's unplayable. This shouldn't have even been released if it's honestly this loaded down with coding errors.

And yeah, I acknowledge that we need to start a new game as per instructions but meh. Can't really be bothered.

Edit: Especially now that I learned we no longer have the option to romance the smaller daughter. Like rly? Someone remind me to strike this game off my favorites list when I get the chance because it just went from gold to a hot mess.

mr-niceguy

Dec 17, 2017
So the Harem Route has no Day 7, or i did something wrong? I followed the Walkthrough....Only with the full husband route i get the day 7 choice to tell the truth.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I have played this game before so im looking forward to the new content im hoping sooner or later we will get the chance to seduce the second daughter ada plus the incest patch works on 0.7 or it does for me at least

Reactions: JJehosophat42

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
What's the matter with the new update man. Some images files dont open getting error message unsupported image format although they are already in jpg format like other files. Wtf? Even ignoring not working as it is stuck there. I am attaching the traceback for your reference. The game is not playable after this point.

It's really sad to know that you give an update after almost an year and dont debug it before uploading also the fact that you give so little in update almost only one day after one year and with errors really disheartening. Expected better from you but really disappointed.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
What's the matter with the new update man. Some images files dont open getting error message unsupported image format although they are already in jpg format like other files. Wtf? Even ignoring not working as it is stuck there. I am attaching the traceback for your reference. The game is not playable after this point.

It's really sad to know that you give an update after almost an year and dont debug it before uploading also the fact that you give so little in update almost only one day after one year and with errors really disheartening. Expected better from you but really disappointed.
You downloaded my compressed (crunched) version, and you have a corrupted download. Please re-download as that image opens correctly on both the full and compressed versions. Make sure to use latest version of 7zip to unzip the file.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
You downloaded my compressed (crunched) version, and you have a corrupted download. Please re-download as that image opens correctly on both the full and compressed versions. Make sure to use latest version of 7zip to unzip the file.
So you mean I should download the main file not the compressed version to get that right? If that is the case then is it possible I use the saves of the crunched v7.0 in it

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes