tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Ran renpy.bat 3 and 6. When I started .7 I loaded a save from .6 that stopped at the version 6 end screen. Mc get's up to go to the bathroom naked and sees his daughters door open and it crashes with:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ihslr8.rpy", line 848, in script
    e "Oh, yeah, right there [d6w]"
KeyError: u'd6w'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/ihslr8.rpy", line 848, in script
    e "Oh, yeah, right there [d6w]"
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\ParentalLove-version0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\ParentalLove-version0.7-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1199, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\ParentalLove-version0.7-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1003, in __call__
    what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=translate))
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\ParentalLove-version0.7-pc\renpy\character.py", line 985, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\ParentalLove-version0.7-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 242, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'd6w'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Parental Love version0.7
Thu Sep 27 00:22:41 2018
you can easily fix those, look at who it is and figure out if it's daughter, elly, dad, etc

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I have a question No one has brought up or addressed About Ada, I S2G I read she finished university, University= high school or at least in Most cases it means their of legal age, so what's all this fragility/ tip toeing around the subject of Ada & sexual content, she's of age
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yea but you know sjw's if she's short and has small bewbs she's obviously a minor hahaha anyways we are moving into grounds we shouldn't.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Yes she is of age but her appearence would suggest she is 13 to 14 most are afraid of being labeled a pedo i guess granted i like her and would like more content for her she is of age as you said and mayby she is just a short girl
I get ya there but C'mon like "im here for the incest but a girl who Looks young even tho the devs stated she's of age, nope not touching that" Riiiiight ;)

Reactions: Seriosha

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Not sure what to tell you except saves don't seem to work according to the dev you need to start over and the update is focused on the pure husband route if you didn't already know
Ah, really? Start over hmm. Well if that's the case, I think I'll wait a while and see if a fix release or patch is released.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Dunno about you guys but I hate it when saves don't work, and even more incest patches don't work. So here's my first pass at a patch that should fix both problems.

Download, slap it in your \game folder, and let me know if I fucked anything up.

EDIT: Just made a couple changes to fix the aunt/parent stuff and reuploaded the bugfix patch as v0.2 below ;)
Was just about to write, old saves dont work :p so thanks! think we all hate it when they dont work :D

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I get ya there but C'mon like "im here for the incest but a girl who Looks young even tho the devs stated she's of age, nope not touching that" Riiiiight ;)
I understand i do really but considering she was removed from the original game since patreon felt she looked to young even though she is 18 or somewhere around that age i don't think the characters say what age she is. Granted since i am almost a hundred precent sure she is of legal age and the harem route does seem to suggest she will join you sooner or later

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Ah, really? Start over hmm. Well if that's the case, I think I'll wait a while and see if a fix release or patch is released.
There was a post a couple of pages back that had a patch that was supposed to fix it not sure if it works or not i didn't really mind starting over it just meant i got to see all the sexy scenes twice

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The 0.7 update was by far the most disapointing update I have seen from this game. 0 new content AT ALL for the Elly path which is the path I like. 0 New content with Ada as well.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Hmm... I followed the walkthrough (harem route) exactly but the game ended on the night of day 6. It didn't move forward to day 7 as indicated in the walkthrough. A bug?

Is the 0.7 update for the pure husband route only? Don't seem to be indicated in the walkthrough though.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
The 0.7 update was by far the most disapointing update I have seen from this game. 0 new content AT ALL for the Elly path which is the path I like. 0 New content with Ada as well.
I feel your pain and this is just a guess but i think 0.8 will be harem and 0.9 will be pure elly i could be wrong it really depends on the dev and if he can write multiple path's into a single update

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Hmm... I followed the walkthrough (harem route) exactly but the game ended on the night of day 6. It didn't move forward to day 7 as indicated in the walkthrough. A bug?

Is the 0.7 update for the pure husband route only? Don't seem to be indicated in the walkthrough though.
It is the day seven is only for pure husband at the moment which sucks because im a big fan of the harem route

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
It is the day seven is only for pure husband at the moment which sucks because im a big fan of the harem route
Aw geez I don't like the pure husband route because it forces me to repeatedly break Elly's heart. Dang it.

Guess I'll be doing the fast forward thingy. Seeing Elly's broken-hearted face is making me sad.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
well we have a69 to compensate for that

Reactions: Yoda03

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Ok so as im typing this im trying the pure husband route and no just no i cannot stand to break Elly's heart call me soft if you want but im going to have to change this route to pure Elly to make my inner romantic happy if nothing else

Reactions: Corambis
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes