Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Made a fast playthrough on the husband route. MC and Emily happily remarried but the whole story is just sad... hearts were breaking left and right.

Probably a good decision for the dev to end the pure husband route fast (depressing). Now we can look forward to the advancement of the harem route... best one! Everybody happy.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Made a fast playthrough on the husband route. MC and Emily happily remarried but the whole story is just sad... hearts were breaking left and right.

Probably a good decision for the dev to end the pure husband route fast (depressing). Now we can look forward to the advancement of the harem route... best one! Everybody happy.
so for us players that went pure husband and avoided daughters as best we could..this is the endgame more or less for us?(the sad minority :p)

Reactions: Ennoch and elmandor

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
so for us players that went pure husband and avoided daughters as best we could..this is the endgame more or less for us?(the sad minority :p)
If there was a way to do the husband route without breaking other girls' hearts, I would've joined the wagon.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i have no issues breaking the girls hearts..sorry..i just aint titilated by boinking my kin..LOL so i'll stay pure husband while misery flourishes :p

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Luxee expressed it rather bluntly that this game suppose to be, should be, gonna be about the girls and Emily is jut an obstacle.. an obstacle.. :pensive:

Reactions: ViperDevlin44

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Well I went down the Emily and Ada path and says it's the end of the current version when I loaded up is that all for current version ?

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Well I went down the Emily and Ada path and says it's the end of the current version when I loaded up is that all for current version ?
The update was for the husband path and i think thats the end of that path if what i have read is right the game is primarily about elly and the other girls so i look for there to be much more content in the harem and pure Elly route in the coming updates

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Luxee expressed it rather bluntly that this game suppose to be, should be, gonna be about the girls and Emily is jut an obstacle.. an obstacle.. :pensive:
Yes she is an obstacle to the mc and his desire to bang both his daughters and his sister and mayby his daughters friend while he is at it

johanes

May 14, 2017
using unRen rollback option brakes the game...

Update: nevermind.. for some weird ass reason extracting it again and doing the unRen rollback thing fixed it... weird... xD

Reactions: blahblah25

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
The update was for the husband path and i think thats the end of that path if what i have read is right the game is primarily about elly and the other girls so i look for there to be much more content in the harem and pure Elly route in the coming updates
:test2::test2::test2: ok ty man much apprecaited

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Just finished harem route....hmmm yummy. Anyways have noticed slight bug as in parent jenna this and parent jenna that? Using incest patch so maybe ties in with that. Sorry far far too lazy to check coding. Certainly loved update.

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
So... in other words, here there is nothing new for Elly in any way. F#ck. The first game update left with "blue balls".
Plus, a ton of jumping errors, for any saved moment of 0.6...

petedragon

May 4, 2017
So... in other words, here there is nothing new for Elly in any way. F#ck. The first game update left with "blue balls".
Plus, a ton of jumping errors, for any saved moment of 0.6...
Nothing for Elly? Apart from making her pregnant you mean?

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
So let me get it straight... the dude dont post update like in 4 monts... and the game is ended in the same spot, as the 0.6 version... like literaly... (Added day 6 for the last route (Emily)) - yea I know about thet... but MEN... is that it? And I was upset about icstor`s Milfy City that post update in 2-2.5 monts...but at least there is content like for 3 to 4 hours straight. Dont get me wrong - Parental Love is realy good.. but boy oh boy...:pokerFace::test3:

Reactions: botc76 and Jay82

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Nothing for Elly? Apart from making her pregnant you mean?
Make love to Elly at sunset, the moment of leaving the room (now to stay, with no options) - the end, wait 0.9.
To deprive Elly of virginity in the bathroom, to stay overnight with her - the end, wait 0.8.

Reactions: botc76

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..i do not install incest patches..so i can boink "roomies" right?..even if some of the text lets you know they are yer kids..LOL so confused o_O(said with great dramatic effect..gimme an oscar dammit!!!)

Reactions: MasterDk78
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes