ninja_robot

Jan 29, 2018
There is no day 7 yet. We've known for months this update would only be the good husband route and closing that off. 0.8 will update the harem path and that will be the first one to get day 7.
People here earlier were saying that the update was for the harem roue, even though it was for the wife route.
10/10 troll job
Got me to play it from the beginning too.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
There was a post a couple of pages back that had a patch that was supposed to fix it not sure if it works or not i didn't really mind starting over it just meant i got to see all the sexy scenes twice
:) Well I have several objections to this "update". First I object to the general practice of not allowing saves to work. This means to me that the developer hasn't really thought out what the story is and the design has not been done properly. Now sometimes it's unavoidable. something comes up and stuff has to change. But depending on how attached to the project I am this says to me that I need to wait to play this game, until it's more mature or if I'm not that attached I'll just drop the project. Second there are a lot of stability issues. Which says that I should wait to see how that gets resolved. The third is major changes to the plot or support for paths in the game that I care less for than others. Based on what I have read, all three issues exist for me. So I have become less interested in this project at this stage. Now my thoughts shouldn't be taken as a criticism of the developer(s), it's the developers project and they get to do what they want. But it's my choice if I want to play the game, as well. I'm only writing this as an expression of my thoughts and feelings at this time about this project. I will watch and listen to what the community says about this game and will decide if I'm interested in the future when this project becomes more mature.

ninja_robot

Jan 29, 2018
why the FUCK we would want a faithful husband route anyway....
Variety?
How you get the harem route???? I in for awhile and suddenly i get the elly route........
The OP guide (made by Luxee afaik) is shit. It has three sections and it only says it on the end of the first section that it was for the harem route. Just start with the list right at the beginning of the guide.
Keep in mind though that the harem path DIDN'T get updated this time around, only the pure husband route.

malikon

Jul 8, 2017
Hello mates :) I try to play with previous saves (0.6) but on Win ad on Mac i've the same errors:
Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/d6.rpy", line 52, in script
    p "Did [m2w] really never talk to you two about sex and stuff?"
KeyError: u'm2w'
And other similar errors... can anyone tell me how to fix?
Thanks a lot!!

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Variety?

The OP guide (made by Luxee afaik) is shit. It has three sections and it only says it on the end of the first section that it was for the harem route. Just start with the list right at the beginning of the guide.
Keep in mind though that the harem path DIDN'T get updated this time around, only the pure husband route.
Ok Thanks!!!

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Hello mates :) I try to play with previous saves (0.6) but on Win ad on Mac i've the same errors:
Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/d6.rpy", line 52, in script
    p "Did [m2w] really never talk to you two about sex and stuff?"
KeyError: u'm2w'
And other similar errors... can anyone tell me how to fix?
Thanks a lot!!
Sorry, you can't play with old saves. It was mentioned before.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
holds hand up..."cared about wife route" us old people huh?..bunch of weirdoes...tsktsk..lasting meaningful relationships with one great dame..so out of touch...i have so much shame :(

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
071 torrent file:
CHANGELOG:
Fixed saves. They now work. Massive thank yous to bossapplesauce, the absolute legend.
Fixed a few words being in the wrong places
i'll download and post the bugfix only thanks

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes