FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
I haven't played this game for the last few versions (seems like one of those 'best enjoyed once complete games' to me) but I think the author, Luxee, should be proud of what he has accomplished-look at the huge emotional response this game has garnered-people are seriously invested in it. How many games show up and are routinely ignored/given a tepid reception-How many authors would give anything for their work to get this kind of emotional investment, both good and bad? (Ok, maybe not so much the virulent bad, LOL)

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
Well he was right that people would be angry with Parental Love if the only path that has any content is the husband one which near enough nobody is on.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Am I missing something, or is there no actual new content? I know Luxee warned this wouldn't be a great update, but I load up 7.1 and it's just before Ellie and MC go to sleep, then I get a splash page about continuing in 0.8 (and sometimes 0.9).
Same here... I have my last savegame just before cumming, and after that and the pillow-talk, the game still ends... What is "update" then?

Reactions: Led

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
My comment says everything. Unless the content is changed or removed.
Don't get me wrong, I don't want to be disrespectful, but if this game can be available here, A69 should also be here.

Anyway,This is my last comment about this,not going to post anything else

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Wait, what content is a violation in A69? I've been out of the loop since the latest page was in the 260s.
Rule 7 of the General Rules:

If a game contains sexual contact with character(s) who show no sign of puberty (ie prepubescent) then the game should not be shared. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member

I still don't understand, why it's prohibited (and why Parental Love isn't prohibited too), but I won't argue with mods and will fully respect their decision :)

Reactions: DVC804

NeinSchroid

Jul 25, 2017
sorry, but big waste of time.. pure husband route.. who really wants that thing ? ....... i shouldnt have had hope for this update.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Rule 7 of the General Rules:

If a game contains sexual contact with character(s) who show no sign of puberty (ie prepubescent) then the game should not be shared. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member

I still don't understand, why it's prohibited (and why Parental Love isn't prohibited too), but I won't argue with mods and will fully respect their decision :)
In that case, because of Ada, PL fails to pass Rule 7 as well technically. It was the very reason that Patreon put PL under review. The model for Ada is used in A69 and that is the only character in A69 I can think of that could possibly fail to pass Rule 7.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i dont understand why you guys are arguing with the mods on this thread. take it up with them in private if you disagree with their decision.

now, we wait for v0.8 as I shall skip this update.

Reactions: Corambis

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
The walkthrough is wrong, there is no day 7.
There is a "harem" route where you go after all the girls. That's what the next update will be.

I just played through the whole game and found no bugs.
It isn't coding errors, you even said you didn't follow instructions to start a new game. That's why you have bugs.
Also, Ada's content is added back in through a patch. There is a new patch on LewdPatcher.

There is no day 7 on the harem route. The walkthrough has a couple errors.
Thanks for the info. That said, I'm just annoyed in general at the concept of having to start a new game. I mean, I get it yeah... it's an unfinished product that is still in development and these major changes are sometimes necessary- I guess I'm just saying that going through and doing it all over again doesn't really seem worth it at this point.

I'm also curious if you know why Ada's content was removed in the first place? And will there be future development of said content?

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I played this game cuz my favorites ain't out yet. So to fill in time I tried this. I't has to be the worst fuckin thing I ever seen, I'm sorry to those who think this is anything but retarted gradeschool minded garbage. If I ever hear or see the word ROOMMATE,ROOMIE or friend in the same sentence again I will hurl myself atop a iron fence and..... nevermind you get my point.

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
It must be a mistake, where is the real 0.7?
To think i waited 5 month for that. Incredible.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Just put the file on ( /game ) folder
It will not works. Either you use the one from the previous version, and you'll lost part of the changes from this one, or you download the updated version... and end with just part of what should be the screen.rpy file.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes