wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
It must be a mistake, where is the real 0.7?
To think i waited 5 month for that. Incredible.
dev has made it clear that this update will be weak long time ago,0.1 of his new game is supposed to be compensation for this

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Though im not a fan of the pure husband route and could not bring myself to complete it and hurt Elly in the process it is good that the route is done now the dev can mayby focus on what all of us really want the harem and pure Elly routes

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
An active thread, saw a new release on my feeds - all hyped and hyped at work, so I install it - open my save game and immediately I get a message saying "more content in 0.8". Now I am sad.

Fuck, I really thought PL was updated with more content. :(

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
An active thread, saw a new release on my feeds - all hyped and hyped at work, so I install it - open my save game and immediately I get a message saying "more content in 0.8". Now I am sad.

Fuck, I really thought PL was updated with more content. :(
It was sadly for the pure husband route so if you went harem or pure Elly your out of luck

Dec 28, 2017
I played this game cuz my favorites ain't out yet. So to fill in time I tried this. I't has to be the worst fuckin thing I ever seen, I'm sorry to those who think this is anything but retarted gradeschool minded garbage. If I ever hear or see the word ROOMMATE,ROOMIE or friend in the same sentence again I will hurl myself atop a iron fence and..... nevermind you get my point.
Then use the incest patch i suppose. The Roomate "garbage" is to bypass irritating patreon rules.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
No matter how short the updates are and for whom in the game, this is an AWESOME game in every way :D just wish he had pushed a little deeper, with the daughter :p

Reactions: WHUML
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes