Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Wait ada is not going to be sexualize?:FeelsBadMan: then, what's the point of a harem ending if you can't have her:test2:

Reactions: Seriosha

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Wait ada is not going to be sexualize?:FeelsBadMan: then, what's the point of a harem ending if you can't have her:test2:
Use the incest patch then on the harem route you get her or at least thats what it looks like to me

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
I wonder,maybe you can do the good wife route in AWAM and JOHN.Second one even have some pretty nice sex scenes.

Actualy A69 maybe will have even more problems with Patreon.
Really?
I thought the change of project was the patron's fault?
Strange the Dev make a decision like this .. I saw that the A69 has a very controversial character teen.. (ahh not the trans ..)
Many MC I think will pull for ntr and gender (nothing against, but I hope it's optional)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It's a shame the game is comming to an end :(
But what a ride, something i will remember for sure!

Thank you @Luxee for being awesome
It was the end only for pure husband route.The game will continue in 0.8 with harem route and after taht with either Elly or Ada in 0.9 or both.
daddy came in me . this gonna be akward to explain lol
We will get an explanation next year in 0.9 or 0.10.Depends which one will be Elly's update.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
It was the end only for pure husband route.The game will continue in 0.8 with harem route and after taht with either Elly or Ada in 0.9 or both.

We will get an explanation next year in 0.9 or 0.10.Depends which one will be Elly's update.
I was hoping Ada would be in the harem route playing the route it certainly seems like it

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

am i missing something or is the no content with this update

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
this update was strictly the pure husband route.
are you shitting me? now i know im a proud pirate so i dont really have a say in the matter however how many months was if since the last update 3? and only the pure husband route the route that i doubt many people choose has content in it sorry but that just seems really stupid to me w/e -_-

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Tad off topic, but is it bad that I've played so many games on this site that I can't remember if I have played this one or not yet (I'm on my phone looking at the newest updates, not on pc to check files atm)? Or that I have a whole Notepad document saved that tell me which games never to try again for whatever reason/certain cheats for a game/any other important notes for the games on this site? Or that I constantly keep a tab open on my Chrome mobile app to check the newest updates every few hours? Honestly think I'm a bit addicted
But anyways, ima download this game now and check it out (as long as it's not on the dont download list lol)

CandyMan29

Nov 12, 2017
are you shitting me? now i know im a proud pirate so i dont really have a say in the matter however how many months was if since the last update 3? and only the pure husband route the route that i doubt many people choose has content in it sorry but that just seems really stupid to me w/e :noexpression:
Luxee said it from the get go, that's why he also released A69 (avail on his site) along with it, cause he knew there would be backlash from the majority who want the harem route. that way the players, who want the harem route, have something else to play while he works on the next update.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Luxee said it from the get go, that's why he also released A69 (avail on his site) along with it, cause he knew there would be backlash from the majority who want the harem route. that way the players, who want the harem route, have something else to play while he works on the next update.
in anycase thanks for your help :D

Reactions: CandyMan29

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
your welcome. from here on out, it will be harem/elly/ada routes, as this chapter closed out the pure husband route.
cool :D
Only for pure husband route.
BTW did you play Cunt Wars.I think I saw your name in the chat.
whats that can you eat it?
Only for pure husband route.And it is 4 and half months since last update.
BTW did you play Cunt Wars.I think I saw your name in the chat.
4 and half -_- and A69 may not be able to be on here :'(

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
What is A69??
A new project of the same Dev from PL ..
But it will be released soon on here...or not (It is still up to the moderator to authorize)
If you look for some previous pages, you will find something about the game .. discussion and some pics ..

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Really? But I don't how to install the incest patch on the mobile:WutFace:
Same way as on a computer id expect download the patch the put the patch in the game folder and viola however since im no expert you might want to ask around to find out if im right since not all patches work on phones

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes