JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
No need to be sorry. You are entitled to your opinion and i respect that. I was simply trying to help, i thought you liked the game but not the roommate crap. Hence why i mentioned the patch.
Yes thats what I hated. But I played throu so I guess not that much.

U

User_10739

Just finished harem route....hmmm yummy. Anyways have noticed slight bug as in parent jenna this and parent jenna that? Using incest patch so maybe ties in with that. Sorry far far too lazy to check coding. Certainly loved update.
The is an error in the variables, enable the console and enter:
m7w = parent
m8w = aunt

How you get the harem route???? I in for awhile and suddenly i get the elly route........
Do everything, with everyone to be on Harem Route but when you make a big deal over Elly's first time it switches you to Elly route and you miss Elly & Ada content.

Reactions: FranceToast

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
Ok so as im typing this im trying the pure husband route and no just no i cannot stand to break Elly's heart call me soft if you want but im going to have to change this route to pure Elly to make my inner romantic happy if nothing else
..Nice to know?

Reactions: JeefZ
Dec 28, 2017
Thx. What is the name of the game? i will be interessed
I meant this game... but if you are looking for another game to try. Try one of these if you have not played them yet. I highly recommend the following titles: Dating my daughter - Acting lessons - Melody - Milf city - Daughter for dessert. These are just a few i could think of.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
If I'm not mistaken, the last update was about 4 months ago. This new update doesn't add any new content? Since, I can't progress from my last saves, dating from May 2018. Or do I need to restart playing the game?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Has anyone have problems with missing image files yet? When I was playing (old versions), there were missing images.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
I dunno why you all cry, good update, nice ending to this route.
Depending on the choices / routes of who played until the last update makes a difference ..

A little disappointing, after so much expectation .. (more so if you have to wait 2 to 4 months for the next one)
No one can blame Dev for betting on a new project, perhaps more in line with patreon policies ..
Political correct coming from everywhere ...
A pity that the PL does not have the same attention as before, yes it continues ... But:rolleyes:

Reactions: Seriosha

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
so for us players that went pure husband and avoided daughters as best we could..this is the endgame more or less for us?(the sad minority :p)
I wonder,maybe you can do the good wife route in AWAM and JOHN.Second one even have some pretty nice sex scenes.
Depending on the choices / routes of who played until the last update makes a difference ..

A little disappointing, after so much expectation .. (more so if you have to wait 2 to 4 months for the next one)
No one can blame Dev for betting on a new project, perhaps more in line with patreon policies ..
Political correct coming from everywhere ...
A pity that the PL does not have the same attention as before, yes it continues ... But:rolleyes:
Actualy A69 maybe will have even more problems with Patreon.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes