Abracadaniel

Apr 21, 2018
This game came out a year ago and theres only 6 playable days? i want to try it but on the other hand I dont wanna get into the game that clearly has slow updates, unless its one of those branching games that say they are branching games and really are lol?

Reactions: Seriosha

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
This game came out a year ago and theres only 6 playable days? i want to try it but on the other hand I dont wanna get into the game that clearly has slow updates, unless its one of those branching games that say they are branching games and really are lol?
The story is a really branching story. Some of the branches I have seen, the loyal father (wife relationship), elly relationship (eldest daughter), and harem. There may be one or two more branching that I may or may not have included since I prefer the harem branch.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Let me say that this an excellent update. thank you @Luxee. I have finished two routes, harem and husband. I will now explain why this one is so good.

Before I do let me tell you how I played it. I used the walkthrough, the full download and used the patch.

Ada content is in this update but due to P rules you need to use the patch which is not authorized by @Luxee.
Ada content has never been a part of this game due to a change in Patreon rules last year. @Luxee has kept it clean and in compliance with those rules but someone wrote the patch independent of Luxee.

For all those complaining that Ada has been removed. You can't remove something that was never there in the first place.

There might be a little additional content in the harem route but not much if any.
The husband route is the largest part of this update and well worth playing.

It doesn't seem to be any difference between the full or compressed file except both can end up with corrupted downloads in which case just download again and it should be fine.

Reactions: Darkaura

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Just asking when is the cg going to be updated? since I don't know how to put the incest patch on the folder in my phone and I can't see the scenes that were delete it.

Johann484

Nov 3, 2017
Here's my crunched versions.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.
Updated Sept 27, 2018
Parental Love [v0.7.1] [Luxee] Incest Patch Pre-Applied - Original Size: 843MB

Download PC (258MB): - - -

Download Mac (253MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hell yeah!

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
There is tons of content with great looking models. Comparing to other devs, Luxee's updates are much bigger and story is well advanced so far.

karlpilkert

Jan 16, 2018
I really don't care if a game has incest content or doesn't, but I really wish the half-removed incest was.. at least workable, instead of a blanket word substitution for friend - or roommate, which is even worse.

"You're not a terrible roommate, you're the best roomie a roommate could ask for" basically makes the game unreadable..

edit: "You grew up without a roommate figure in the house" is almost comically bad, and that both mother and father are exchanged for roommate is at best even clunkier ("I'd rather not smell like roommate's sperm when roommate comes home"), at worst confusing (when the context doesn't even make clear which of the two is being talked about)

edit2: "ROOMMATE! ROOMMATE!" when you're about to get raped is just.. too much :( Substitution for [player_name] would sound so much better in 99% of cases

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Let me say that this an excellent update. thank you @Luxee. I have finished two routes, harem and husband. I will now explain why this one is so good.

Before I do let me tell you how I played it. I used the walkthrough, the full download and used the patch.

Ada content is in this update but due to P rules you need to use the patch which is not authorized by @Luxee.
Ada content has never been a part of this game due to a change in Patreon rules last year. @Luxee has kept it clean and in compliance with those rules but someone wrote the patch independent of Luxee.

For all those complaining that Ada has been removed. You can't remove something that was never there in the first place.

There might be a little additional content in the harem route but not much if any.
The husband route is the largest part of this update and well worth playing.

It doesn't seem to be any difference between the full or compressed file except both can end up with corrupted downloads in which case just download again and it should be fine.
Not trying to be an ass or anything but I think you forgot to finish your post. I don't see anywhere your opinion on why this update is so good.

Reactions: Centurion

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Ok, so I downloaded the current version (I think 7.1a?). Anyway I get a white screen that has no image or text. This happened to be before with Lewd Island. So I used the 7.0 development environment I have and every thing came up fine. But if I just click the ParentalLove.exe it doesn't work. SO the log looks like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
Thanks for the info. That said, I'm just annoyed in general at the concept of having to start a new game. I mean, I get it yeah... it's an unfinished product that is still in development and these major changes are sometimes necessary- I guess I'm just saying that going through and doing it all over again doesn't really seem worth it at this point.
Broken saves happen sometimes, it's just a part of playing games that aren't finished.
Renpy has a skip text function if you want to blast through the old content to make new saves.
Or, wait till the next update. Luxee has said he'll provide saves for the start of 0.8 on the harem route at least.
From Patreon:
0.7post.JPG

I'm also curious if you know why Ada's content was removed in the first place? And will there be future development of said content?
Ada wasn't necessarily "removed" from the game. The all-knowing Trust&Safety Team at Patreon decreed that they decided Ada looked under 18.
But, Luxee was able to keep her in the game, as long as she was not sexualized.

Then... EvilModder showed up, and started making "patches" that add in extra content with Ada, and turn Luxee's family-friendly roommate romancing game into a dirty incest game.

Blackj

May 21, 2018
Just put the file on ( /game ) folder
For the patch to work I must start a new game because I continued with the one I had saved and I still see the same thing about Rommate and Rommie, so for the patch to work you have to start a game

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Broken saves happen sometimes, it's just a part of playing games that aren't finished.
Renpy has a skip text function if you want to blast through the old content to make new saves.
Or, wait till the next update. Luxee has said he'll provide saves for the start of 0.8 on the harem route at least.
From Patreon:
View attachment 155451

Ada wasn't necessarily "removed" from the game. The all-knowing Trust&Safety Team at Patreon decreed that they decided Ada looked under 18.
But, Luxee was able to keep her in the game, as long as she was not sexualized.

Then... EvilModder showed up, and started making "patches" that add in extra content with Ada, and turn Luxee's family-friendly roommate romancing game into a dirty incest game.
Wellllllllllll this is not my official posistion you understand but dirty incest games FTW

Reactions: Seriosha

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Not trying to be an ass or anything but I think you forgot to finish your post. I don't see anywhere your opinion on why this update is so good.
If you would look at all of the complaints that have been posted then the last three points are why this is a great update.

Reactions: Darkaura

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
If you would look at all of the complaints that have been posted then the last three points are why this is a great update.
I guess I misunderstood then. Fair enough. I had none of those complaints so I guess I didn't look at your points as describing pros for me. I just though you were making general statements and maybe there was something about the actual new content that was great, as I have yet to play the devoted husband route.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I guess I misunderstood then. Fair enough. I had none of those complaints so I guess I didn't look at your points as describing pros for me. I just though you were making general statements and maybe there was something about the actual new content that was great, as I have yet to play the devoted husband route.
No problem. I also only had trouble with old saves not working which was a negative but I run into that with many of the games here. Anyway see what you think when you finish the pure husband route with or without the patch.

Edit: Really don't want to put a spoiler about it yet or maybe won't.

gendruil

Jun 4, 2017
i have actually seen just one person who had a problem with the story itself, the rest is one of these three:

1.not able to read at least the threadpage they post on to see that 0.7 was pure husband
2.not able to read at least the threadpage they post on to see that starting a new game might be necessary
3.people complaining about no ada content and/or roommate

when i think about how many times i wanted to just write what was on my mind (and therefore get a ban) only since 0.7 dropped i can only say chapeau to the mods for they have to deal with.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes