Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Old saves doesn't work or sth? Because some say they work some say they don't and for they are not working :p so?
It seems to load my saves just fine, but it goes pretty much directly to "This Route will be continued in v0.9" so I guess I have to wait for _2_ updates to actually get an update.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Old saves doesn't work or sth? Because some say they work some say they don't and for they are not working :p so?
old saves can work, you just need to patch yourself the 'd6b.rpy' file in the game folder by adding right after the label 'd6start:' the lines:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
once you're done with that your old saves will work just fine.

Reactions: Everilld

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
There are more games like this ??
like this no,because in my opinion PL beats most of them
you could try loads of them such as Milfy city,Dating my daughter,Melody,Babysitter,Life with Mary,My sweet neighbours,Man of the house...there are more suggestions few pages back

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
i have actually seen just one person who had a problem with the story itself, the rest is one of these three:

1.not able to read at least the threadpage they post on to see that 0.7 was pure husband
2.not able to read at least the threadpage they post on to see that starting a new game might be necessary
3.people complaining about no ada content and/or roommate

when i think about how many times i wanted to just write what was on my mind (and therefore get a ban) only since 0.7 dropped i can only say chapeau to the mods for they have to deal with.
Trust me,when PL 0.8 drop there will be complains again,because most won't know that will be the harem only update.
Wait and see how many will ask what happen with Elly?I am talking about the cliffhanger in 0.6 when she drop the bomb Daddy came inside of me:)

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
WOW, just Wow!!
I think you are correct there are no more games as good as this.
Even the DMD Cameo was hilarious.
No grinding, no annoying internal games, just a great VN on all levels.
Top of my list at all levels.
Captain RED

Reactions: Parnso

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Over all good game, but I was wondering about the scene where the father and hot daughter have to go to an armory to buy a video security set. I just got one for my shop at Sams club, why would you need to go to an armory to get a security system in America?
Is this a future dystopian America? At one point there is mention of 2025 in the past tense.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Over all good game, but I was wondering about the scene where the father and hot daughter have to go to an armory to buy a video security set. I just got one for my shop at Sams club, why would you need to go to an armory to get a security system in America?
Is this a future dystopian America? At one point there is mention of 2025 in the past tense.
They could go and buy them at a store of course but (per the story) they are given 10 free by the Police. I'd imagine the armory is where they keep it. However, with that said, I've never heard of this happening before and doubt the cops would actually do that.

Reactions: Luxee and RustyV
Aug 7, 2017
Plot Reasons.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Anyone else who gets kicked out to menu saying this is the end, after you came inside Elly? It won't go to day 7 where you suppose to tell the truth.

O.Henry

Dec 23, 2017
I'm just throwing this out there... If each route only gets updated every four months, do I have to wait a whole year to get new scenes for each route?

gendruil

Jun 4, 2017
nope, the husband-route is done. and A69 won't get any further development until PL is done. please correct me if i'm wrong. for how long the updates will take i can only blizzard you - it's done when it's done.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Based on what I'm hearing, I wouldn't like the Emily route this update finishes up. I think it would have been interesting if the good husband route was also the "good father" route where the father deflected his daughters' attention away without breaking their hearts, or never let it get started in the first place. But like a lot of others, I don't want to break Elly's heart. I can't imagine looking into those eyes when it happens. Maybe it's something that doesn't show up in the render or the text, but I'd somehow overlay it mentally and feel it inside.

Which is a wholly hypocritical route to take, of course. If I wanted what was best for Elly, I wouldn't be having sex with her in the harem route. But it's easier to believe that I can somehow turn the incest into a good thing than to accept breaking her heart, if that makes any sense.

Reactions: GmFn1869

Jun 21, 2017
is there a way to force rollbacks when a choice is given? Does anyone know if this is a simple "False -> True" or vice versa fix in the code?

Edit: janky fix, proceed a couple messages after the choice and you can rollback to before the choice if you go fast enough

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes