RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
save at a critical juncture and try both choices.
an option I wish I had in real life. make winning the lottery a hell of a lot easier.

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Well that took it's sweet time but atleast now the sad ending is done with and Luxee can move on with development of more popular routes.

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
Anyone else who gets kicked out to menu saying this is the end, after you came inside Elly? It won't go to day 7 where you suppose to tell the truth.
That is an error in the walkthrough. The route you are on ends there for now.
The "Day 7 - tell the truth" choice belongs at the end of the "pure husband" route.

HairyLurker

Aug 14, 2018
So... am I having a stroke or did all the Ada content suddenly get removed?

...or, thinking logically, was I playing a different version?

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Congratulations on the work so far, this version really fixed the problem with the save but what changed was just having no choice to leave the daughter's room? It ends at the same point. Once again, congratulations, the game is beautiful.

kirsek

Jun 27, 2017
can some1 give any ada wolktrourh? in images i see her naked and so.. but i cant get her to that point in game :)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
can some1 give any ada wolktrourh? in images i see her naked and so.. but i cant get her to that point in game :)
Get the walkthrough in the OP and do the harem route. You need to install the patch.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Had a post deleted from another thread because it should have been here. Subject was I stated that there are at least 2 more updates of PL. As of v 0.7.1 that is a true statement because at the end of 2 routes i states what version will continue that route. I believe that the Elly route will be continued in v 0.8.0 and the Harem route with v 0.9.0. I might be wrong about which version does what but according to v 0.7.1 there will be AT LEAST 2 more updates but after that I don't know. That is entirely up to @Luxee how many more updates there are. The content of any other updates is unknown to me to include whether there will be a separate Ada route which was the major concern of another player.

loooooliiii

May 27, 2018
Anyone got daz3d link for the model they use in the game? Probably I'm going to post some artwork of the model here if I receive the link for the model;) thanks!(too lazy to look around for their model:p)

Reactions: lilythepwinces
Sep 21, 2017
Anyone got daz3d link for the model they use in the game? Probably I'm going to post some artwork of the model here if I receive the link for the model;) thanks!(too lazy to look around for their model:p)
I would love me some fanarts of elly in ummm.....not "decent" poses (basically getting fucked silly)---I really like her model for uhh...."research purposes"....YEAH for science! :evilsmile:

loooooliiii

May 27, 2018
I would love me some fanarts of elly in ummm.....not "decent" poses (basically getting fucked silly)---I really like her model for uhh...."research purposes"....YEAH for science! :evilsmile:
Lmao hopefully someone provide us some link for.... if you know what I'm sayin' (I mean art ofcourse) ehehehehehe I'll post the art here anyway lmao

Reactions: lilythepwinces

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hmmm, I really thought the father was gonna catch Elly and the aunt having sex or at least the aunt giving oral sex to the daughter.
Maybe in the Ada route Elly for lack of other choices will hook up with the aunt, or Sofi.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Had a post deleted from another thread because it should have been here. Subject was I stated that there are at least 2 more updates of PL. As of v 0.7.1 that is a true statement because at the end of 2 routes i states what version will continue that route. I believe that the Elly route will be continued in v 0.8.0 and the Harem route with v 0.9.0. I might be wrong about which version does what but according to v 0.7.1 there will be AT LEAST 2 more updates but after that I don't know. That is entirely up to @Luxee how many more updates there are. The content of any other updates is unknown to me to include whether there will be a separate Ada route which was the major concern of another player.
he said some time ago after 0.6 that there will be atleast 6 more updates. Now with the release of a69 and i presume mostly positive reception i doubt it will be more than that but i also wouldn't be surprised if he cut it short to move into development of other game

Pawcioh0

Jan 6, 2018
some scenes with ada was removed ?Like after shower character was going to ada and now is black screen and ada wasn't appear after game rock scissors paper

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes