atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
This game is nice. Just started playing it.. Only thing missing is sound. It feels weird while playing this lovely game with no sound at all.
it's not unusual this doesn't contain sound as most of the Ren'Py-based games are this way. just put on your favorite soundtrack and fap away.

Reactions: livingskull1

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
ok can someone inform me.... what is actually in this update? cause I use a previous save and game just ends (and the option to choose where to sleep is gone) so what was actually here? cause it says added day 6 for elly in both 0.6 and 0.7 sooo what am I missing?

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
ok can someone inform me.... what is actually in this update? cause I use a previous save and game just ends (and the option to choose where to sleep is gone) so what was actually here? cause it says added day 6 for elly in both 0.6 and 0.7 sooo what am I missing?
Emily route only,nothing else. I haven't played it yet so i don't know from what point game continues but from what i've read there's no new days and no content with other girls

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I see it as white, not platinum blonde. Don't get me wrong, I still like her. I just like Elly more. I don't mind that 0.7 is an Emily only update, because that's what he said he was going to do. Looking forward to more Elly and my harem!
That's what the patrons choose.People seems to forget that there was a poll like 8 months ago and most choose 0.6 to be Elly/harem and 0.7 to be Emily.No idea why others don't support me for 0.6-Elly and 0.7-Emily/harem.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Emily route only,nothing else. I haven't played it yet so i don't know from what point game continues but from what i've read there's no new days and no content with other girls
OOOO I got the names confused XD thought both were elly, so was like "wait wut both updates are day 6 elly ????"

MotorRotor

Jul 5, 2017
HELP ?! Getting a white screen wen opening a game. Downloaded game second time. Waited 15 min and still the same. Maybe someone know how fix this ?

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
That's what the patrons choose.People seems to forget that there was a poll like 8 months ago and most choose 0.6 to be Elly/harem and 0.7 to be Emily.No idea why others don't support me for 0.6-Elly and 0.7-Emily/harem.
Emily route is out of the way now bud - Elly,harem and wildcard route left...

Reactions: GmFn1869

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
I see it as white, not platinum blonde. Don't get me wrong, I still like her. I just like Elly more. I don't mind that 0.7 is an Emily only update, because that's what he said he was going to do. Looking forward to more Elly and my harem!
To be fair Emily's hair is awful ..

Reactions: GmFn1869

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Boy, this game is something else. It's obvious this is just meant to be one of those games that's solely to fulfill your fantasies. If it weren't for that, I probably would've quit it just because of how ridiculous it all is. But it is hilarious, at times. The models though, god damn. Especially the eyes. Very well done.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:eazyHype::heartcoveredeyes:
You guys realize we are talking for 8 H-scene?
1./MC+Elly+Jenna+Ada/ must be a dream or some realy advanced lesson for Ada:)
2./MC+Ada/ more lessons
3./Jenna+Emily/ harem step 1
4./MC+Jenna+Elly/ finaly sex with both?
5./MC+Elly/ in the changing room?
6./MC+Sophie/ between living room and kitchen something happen;)
7./MC+Emily+Jenna/ harem step 2
8./MC+Elly/ sleep again together?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
2./MC+Ada/ more lessons
I'm hoping for 0.10 we get MC+Emily+Elly+Ada! :FeelsGoodMan:

Shit, now I've got a boner.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
2./MC+Ada/ more lessons
this one will be amazing,i'm glad we're back on track

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
indeed @wrx21! got a long way to go though:

PL - 1/22 SCENES DONE - VERSION 0.8

Maybe end of December? Wishful thinking for end of November but with his new rendering rig I keep the faith of a sooner update to see more Elly! :FeelsGoodMan:

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
indeed @wrx21! got a long way to go though:

PL - 1/22 SCENES DONE - VERSION 0.8

Maybe end of December? Wishful thinking for end of November but with his new rendering rig I keep the faith of a sooner update to see more Elly! :FeelsGoodMan:
i'm hoping for december too,but january seems more realistic. neverthless,i can't wait!

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
There is one thing I really really appreciate about this game. @Luxee isn't going to drag this out like so many other games do. He has never been about the money although it obviously helps. If you are paying attention then you can see the light at the end of this tunnel and you can just about see the beginning of the next one. He is a great novelist who already has his next book started. Others just keep adding Hscenes to their already mundane stories because they don't seem to have enough imagination to have something else in mind. Acting Lessons is another one that has the end in sight. Hope that dev also has another one right behind it. I deeply appreciate both those devs.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes