livingskull1

Jun 6, 2018
You guys realize we are talking for 8 H-scene?
1./MC+Elly+Jenna+Ada/ must be a dream or some realy advanced lesson for Ada:)
2./MC+Ada/ more lessons
3./Jenna+Emily/ harem step 1
4./MC+Jenna+Elly/ finaly sex with both?
5./MC+Elly/ in the changing room?
6./MC+Sophie/ between living room and kitchen something happen;)
7./MC+Emily+Jenna/ harem step 2
8./MC+Elly/ sleep again together?
what is hscene??

Dasati

May 30, 2017
There is one thing I really really appreciate about this game. @Luxee isn't going to drag this out like so many other games do. He has never been about the money although it obviously helps. If you are paying attention then you can see the light at the end of this tunnel and you can just about see the beginning of the next one. He is a great novelist who already has his next book started. Others just keep adding Hscenes to their already mundane stories because they don't seem to have enough imagination to have something else in mind. Acting Lessons is another one that has the end in sight. Hope that dev also has another one right behind it. I deeply appreciate both those devs.
PinkCake does have another game in mind after AL, hes already done alot of planning.

Reactions: volto

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
help please, I can not put the incest patch in the game
Are you following the instructions?

Put the patch.renpy file in to the "game" folder, not the one with the .exe, but the actual folder called "game"

What are you trying to do?

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Is there a way to put the patch in the apk file for Android? Or somewhere I could download an already patched apk for this release? The roomie no Ada thing really changes this game. I don't have a pc only my tablet I can't seem to find an apk with the patch?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Is there a way to put the patch in the apk file for Android? Or somewhere I could download an already patched apk for this release? The roomie no Ada thing really changes this game. I don't have a pc only my tablet I can't seem to find an apk with the patch?
There is a Version on Page 289.

Reactions: Sorye

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Ok peeps... New to this game... Been playing DMD from the start... Downloaded on my pc, alot of scenes I have seen in this thread, I havn't seen in the game, like the schoolgirl outfit scene. Just d/l the android version, is the patch in it ??? Also seen a few scenes with Ada, that wasn't there, is there a diff route to take ???

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes