Feb 8, 2018
This sounds like an interesting thread. I've never played a game before. How do I do it?
Hi, on windows you literally just unzip the download and double click on "ParentalLove.exe", that's it. Now if you want to add the patch you DL that too & follow it's instructions on where to save, but that's really all there is to it on a vanilla system. Linux should be the same though I don't use it for games.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
There is something missing in the WT v0.7. It says for harem route MC should tell the truth to Emily on day 7. But don't give the information what to choose for the pure husband route.

should MC Lie or tell the Truth on day 7 for pure husband route??

Although the ending is same for both choice..

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
There is something missing in the WT v0.7. It says for harem route MC should tell the truth to Emily on day 7. But don't give the information what to choose for the pure husband route.

should MC Lie or tell the Truth on day 7 for pure husband route??

Although the ending is same for both choice..
There is an error in the walkthrough.
The Day 7 choice to "Tell the Truth" belongs on the Pure Husband route.
There is no day 7 on the harem path until the next update.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
so is the walkthrough ahead? i mean it has a day 7 choice listed for harem rout but the game ends after day 6 is over (on 7.1)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
There is an error in the walkthrough.
The Day 7 choice to "Tell the Truth" belongs on the Pure Husband route.
There is no day 7 on the harem path until the next update.
We must make day 7 on harem path.
I already did that thanks to my imagination:)

Stormrider56

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Can I please get an Android link with the incest patch applied. Tried the ones posted and get the male roommate.

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
I wonder since we know the scenes in 0.8 can we expect something like this to be in the game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe event number 3.Jenna teaching the sisters to share?
My guess is that scene #3 is going to be a variation of a scene that we saw in the "Pure Husband" path.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
My guess is that scene #3 is going to be a variation of a scene that we saw in the "Pure Husband" path.
I doubt about that because we have scene 1 to be the wake up.We are talking for scene 3.Scene 3 is after scene 2 kitchen and before MC is alone with Ada in scene 4 for another hscene.

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
I doubt about that because we have scene 1 to be the wake up.We are talking for scene 3.Scene 3 is after scene 2 kitchen and before MC is alone with Ada in scene 4 for another hscene.
Good points. I wasn't even thinking about the timeline when I said that.
Still, considering Ada's current level of sexual experience I wouldn't expect a scene where Ada is openly involved in a 4-way.
I imagine it'll still be a similar situation to the one I mentioned earlier.

Reactions: Corambis
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes