ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I see you play many games:)
I have the intention to replay this game too like Babysitter.
Indeed i try to play as many games as i can when i have time but i admit to having my favorutes such as PL,Wicked choices,Babysitter and a few others. I never got the chance to play big brother before it got wrecked so most of the games i play have an element of incest or corruption or mind control those are my big three fetishes.

Reactions: ForeverFree2Be

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Good points. I wasn't even thinking about the timeline when I said that.
Still, considering Ada's current level of sexual experience I wouldn't expect a scene where Ada is openly involved in a 4-way.
I imagine it'll still be a similar situation to the one I mentioned earlier.
Yeah, I wouldn't want any girl involved with Ada until she'd had some time with the MC and lost her virginity with him. All of the time with Jenna and Elly together felt wasted to me. It was a distraction from focusing on Elly and having some intimate time with her. It was also unnecessary because she seemed to be well on her way with falling for her daddy by that point. Threesomes or more are fine; they add some fun once one-on-one encounters have been explored. I just don't like them when they don't seem necessary and draw focus away from the girl you're trying to seduce.

Reactions: Shardoom

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
All of the time with Jenna and Elly together felt wasted to me. It was a distraction from focusing on Elly and having some intimate time with her. It was also unnecessary because she seemed to be well on her way with falling for her daddy by that point. Threesomes or more are fine; they add some fun once one-on-one encounters have been explored. I just don't like them when they don't seem necessary and draw focus away from the girl you're trying to seduce.
At first I agreed with you because it felt like dead time but now no I disagree because Jenna's the catalyst for the corruption/harem then the romance between Elly/MC comes in after.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ForeverFree2Be

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
At first I agreed with you because it felt like dead time but now no I disagree because Jenna's the catalyst for the corruption/harem then the romance between Elly/MC comes in after.

I think things were underway before Jenna showed up. Her involvement was necessary because Luxee deemed it to be. From what we saw of Elly before this, I think she would have been won over without Jenna being there. Maybe it would have taken longer, but for me at least it would have been much more rewarding. Inasmuch as an incest relationship can feel sweet and romantic, I think it would have felt more so without Jenna. I don't think Elly needed corruption at all. She accepted it because it was an excuse to be intimate with her father. But I'd like to think she would have given herself to him soon enough out of love or infatuation versus corruption.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I think things were underway before Jenna showed up. Her involvement was necessary because Luxee deemed it to be. From what we saw of Elly before this, I think she would have been won over without Jenna being there. Maybe it would have taken longer, but for me at least it would have been much more rewarding. Inasmuch as an incest relationship can feel sweet and romantic, I think it would have felt more so without Jenna. I don't think Elly needed corruption at all. She accepted it because it was an excuse to be intimate with her father. But I'd like to think she would have given herself to him soon enough out of love or infatuation versus corruption.
I have to agree the sister is not really needed for elly the wife sure i could see her being of use and ada mayby but i have a feeling ada will be the mc's without any outside involvement.

Reactions: Corambis

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I have to agree the sister is not really needed for elly the wife sure i could see her being of use and ada mayby but i have a feeling ada will be the mc's without any outside involvement.
Sounds like you're both talking about the romance (Also poorly worded by me saying that the romance is after the corruption/harem). I agree that the romance between Elly and the MC seemed like it was happening anyway but there's no way Elly would be willing to have fun times with other females at the same time in a harem without Jenna. That's my point which makes Jenna invaluable.

EDIT

It was a distraction from focusing on Elly and having some intimate time with her. It was also unnecessary because she seemed to be well on her way with falling for her daddy by that point. Threesomes or more are fine; they add some fun once one-on-one encounters have been explored. I just don't like them when they don't seem necessary and draw focus away from the girl you're trying to seduce.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Sounds like you're both talking about the romance (Also poorly worded by me saying that the romance is after the corruption/harem). I agree that the romance between Elly and the MC seemed like it was happening anyway but there's no way Elly would be willing to have fun times with other females at the same time in a harem without Jenna. That's my point which makes Jenna invaluable.

You do have a point

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017

EDIT

I guess I'm not as fond of threesomes as other people. I'd be just as happy without them in the game, especially in the earlier parts of it. They can add fun later on once you've had a lot of one-on-one time with a girl. As I've said before, I think Elly was already going to end up with her father as long as he or someone else didn't screw it up. Jenna's presence up to that point was unneeded, which it seems like we're agreeing on when it's defined like that.

I think Elly would have been willing to do threesomes after her sexual relationship with her father began. The Elly I see loves her father unconditionally and wants to please him. If he told her to have a threesome with him and a totally strange woman, I would see her as giving in to make her daddy happy, even if she did maybe feel a little jealous. Or maybe once both she and Ada were her father's lovers, the two of them would decide on a special treat for their daddy.

So honestly, I don't really see Jenna as necessary to anything in the game. She seems necessary because she was involved in some key events, but that's just because that's how it was written. She was added to scenarios that didn't need her presence or any other woman's to drive the seduction forward. If anything, she slows things down by her presence and all of the talk and scenes with her leading up to those erotic scenes. Realistically, if she wasn't there, the main character might have gone further with Elly then. Jenna is part corrupter, sure. But she's also kind of a chaperone and cock-blocker, except she's doing it with her own pussy.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I guess I'm not as fond of threesomes as other people. I'd be just as happy without them in the game, especially in the earlier parts of it. They can add fun later on once you've had a lot of one-on-one time with a girl. As I've said before, I think Elly was already going to end up with her father as long as he or someone else didn't screw it up. Jenna's presence up to that point was unneeded, which it seems like we're agreeing on when it's defined like that.

I think Elly would have been willing to do threesomes after her sexual relationship with her father began. The Elly I see loves her father unconditionally and wants to please him. If he told her to have a threesome with him and a totally strange woman, I would see her as giving in to make her daddy happy, even if she did maybe feel a little jealous. Or maybe once both she and Ada were her father's lovers, the two of them would decide on a special treat for their daddy.

So honestly, I don't really see Jenna as necessary to anything in the game. She seems necessary because she was involved in some key events, but that's just because that's how it was written. She was added to scenarios that didn't need her presence or any other woman's to drive the seduction forward. If anything, she slows things down by her presence and all of the talk and scenes with her leading up to those erotic scenes. Realistically, if she wasn't there, the main character might have gone further with Elly then. Jenna is part corrupter, sure. But she's also kind of a chaperone and cock-blocker, except she's doing it with her own pussy.
Actualy Jenna have another purpose too.
She is the first sister we have in this type of games-father/daughter incest game.At least I can't name another one except some from Japan.Not to mention Emily is also one of the few wifes that will be involved in father/daughter relationship.Probably there is a chance for Rachel in DmD,but she is way too much a bitch.

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018

We're on the same page when it comes to the Elly/MC seduction that Jenna's not needed but ok you're not a fan of threesomes.

Using what you're saying then there would be no natural arc for anyone to have a threesome because, although Ada, Emily and Elly love each other unconditionally, the thought would never cross their mind about making love with each other. Elly's too timid to do anything else apart from service the MC and the MC would be too uncomfortable to suggest a threesome seeing how unsure Elly is being with someone else rather than the MC. Jenna understands the full range of MC desires because they're been there already.

If, say Ada or Emily walked in on Elly and the MC, and despite the MC trying to convince them to try it out then and there, it'd feel forced that they're doing it for the love of the MC because they'd be jealous of each other and hesitant with each other. Going from no thoughts to full on threesome would feel forced.

I get that a 'traditional' path would follow what you're thinking 1) Seduce everyone make them unconditionally do anything for MC 2) Create situations where one of them 'accidentally' walks in and watch what happens 3) Explain situation with the person who walked in and plant seed 4) Experiment and enjoy. Doesn't this different path make it more interesting?

Actualy Jenna have another purpose too.
She is the first sister we have in this type of games-father/daughter incest game.At least I can't name another one except some from Japan.Not to mention Emily is also one of the few wifes that will be involved in father/daughter relationship.Probably there is a chance for Rachel in DmD,but she is way too much a bitch.
Not exactly the direct sister but Where the Heart Is has something similar.

EDIT Just read a quote by @RomanHume that might explain our ways of thinking

To that I would only say that story telling is story telling and the conventions that people have come to accept have been developed and repeated ad infinitum.

Any deviation from that, whether it is in a movie, a VN or a novel will cause some jarring. It's completely a subconscious expectation. There are conventions that you expect in story telling even if you don't know you don't expect them.

Changing them would be like going out to your car and the steering wheel has been reduced in size by about a half inch. You might not immediately realize what's wrong, but you'll notice that something just "feels" different or "off" about it.

It's the same when you read a story that goes against convention.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
We're on the same page when it comes to the Elly/MC seduction that Jenna's not needed but ok you're not a fan of threesomes.

Using what you're saying then there would be no natural arc for anyone to have a threesome because, although Ada, Emily and Elly love each other unconditionally, the thought would never cross their mind about making love with each other. Elly's too timid to do anything else apart from service the MC and the MC would be too uncomfortable to suggest a threesome seeing how unsure Elly is being with someone else rather than the MC. Jenna understands the full range of MC desires because they're been there already.

If, say Ada or Emily walked in on Elly and the MC, and despite the MC trying to convince them to try it out then and there, it'd feel forced that they're doing it for the love of the MC because they'd be jealous of each other and hesitant with each other. Going from no thoughts to full on threesome would feel forced.

I get that a 'traditional' path would follow what you're thinking 1) Seduce everyone make them unconditionally do anything for MC 2) Create situations where one of them 'accidentally' walks in and watch what happens 3) Explain situation with the person who walked in and plant seed 4) Experiment and enjoy. Doesn't this different path make it more interesting?

Not exactly the direct sister but Where the Heart Is has something similar.

EDIT Just read a quote by @RomanHume that might explain our ways of thinking
I'm not a fan of threesomes, but I've still written stories about some. It's kind of the inevitable progression when you've written about character A having sex with B and C individually for a while. At some point it just makes a nice change of pace to write about A+B+C. But I generally prefer to exhaust things with A+B and A+C first. Of course, I've also written stories or scripts that did start as threesomes, because again, writing an entire story about it was a change of pace from writing about one-on-one stuff.

I don't think the Elly/Jenna/MC arc is all that natural at the moment. Elly is doing it because she sees it as a route to her Daddy, but I don't think she'd have fooled around with Jenna on her own for any other reason. I also don't really see Emily involved in any threesome with her daughters because of how she's been written. As Luxee himself has said, she's basically the villain. She's there to get in the way of the MC screwing his daughters.

Elly and Ada could happen somewhat naturally I think, although it comes down to the writing. Maybe it turns into an argument over which girl will share daddy's bed while Emily is away, and they both end up doing so. Maybe they don't know about the other's relationship yet. Both are desperate for their father's love that night. Late at night, the MC is awakened by two young hands on his cock, with Elly and Ada both surprised as they had grabbed it at the same time when they thought everyone else was asleep. Shock and jealousy turn into Elly and Ada competing for their father's love and body that night. They're antagonistic to each other at first, but as lust takes control and at their father's urging to "kiss and make up for daddy's sake" their focus moves from their father to each other's bodies and pleasures, before the MC joins back in again. After that night, his daughters suddenly have a new found closeness, and a tendency to shower together "to save water".

And who knows? Maybe after all of this happens, Emily finds out, and realizes she has a choice between basically kicking out the MC again, but also losing her daughters since they are adults (wink, wink). Or she can have a revelation that she still loves the MC too much to lose him again, and doesn't want to lose her daughters. The only way to still be a part of their lives is to embrace the insanity, with the game ending in a family orgy that Emily finds herself surprisingly enjoying far more than she expected. Or maybe it's just a new beginning as Jenna is involved, or there are threesomes with Emily, the MC, and one of the daughters.

Reactions: Brillix and Luxee

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I'm not a fan of threesomes, but I've still written stories about some. It's kind of the inevitable progression when you've written about character A having sex with B and C individually for a while. At some point it just makes a nice change of pace to write about A+B+C. But I generally prefer to exhaust things with A+B and A+C first. Of course, I've also written stories or scripts that did start as threesomes, because again, writing an entire story about it was a change of pace from writing about one-on-one stuff.

I don't think the Elly/Jenna/MC arc is all that natural at the moment. Elly is doing it because she sees it as a route to her Daddy, but I don't think she'd have fooled around with Jenna on her own for any other reason. I also don't really see Emily involved in any threesome with her daughters because of how she's been written. As Luxee himself has said, she's basically the villain. She's there to get in the way of the MC screwing his daughters.

Elly and Ada could happen somewhat naturally I think, although it comes down to the writing. Maybe it turns into an argument over which girl will share daddy's bed while Emily is away, and they both end up doing so. Maybe they don't know about the other's relationship yet. Both are desperate for their father's love that night. Late at night, the MC is awakened by two young hands on his cock, with Elly and Ada both surprised as they had grabbed it at the same time when they thought everyone else was asleep. Shock and jealousy turn into Elly and Ada competing for their father's love and body that night. They're antagonistic to each other at first, but as lust takes control and at their father's urging to "kiss and make up for daddy's sake" their focus moves from their father to each other's bodies and pleasures, before the MC joins back in again. After that night, his daughters suddenly have a new found closeness, and a tendency to shower together "to save water".

And who knows? Maybe after all of this happens, Emily finds out, and realizes she has a choice between basically kicking out the MC again, but also losing her daughters since they are adults (wink, wink). Or she can have a revelation that she still loves the MC too much to lose him again, and doesn't want to lose her daughters. The only way to still be a part of their lives is to embrace the insanity, with the game ending in a family orgy that Emily finds herself surprisingly enjoying far more than she expected. Or maybe it's just a new beginning as Jenna is involved, or there are threesomes with Emily, the MC, and one of the daughters.
Anything is possible

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018

Guess I'm happy to have a debate with an actual avn writer :)

I agree I don't think it was natural to start with however what you've mentioned shows more of a reason why it'd be unlikely for an Elly/Ada/MC threesome without Elly being comfortable. Guess where I'm coming from is the desire/lust because Elly's discovering it for the first time which started off as her desire for the MC. With Emily I hadn't read that she was the villain but that makes sense with the way she's written.

I don't disagree with your arc from a traditional standpoint (And the ideas are fantastic btw) but I could see Elly written with a 'coming of age' arc which this sort of is. Elly's lust for the MC has her curious about other things to please the MC and, because she's so inexperienced, she dips her toe in the shallow end to get a taste of new things she could do then expands from there. I get that it's not 'clean' writing and it's because of that I'm saying certain things like Jenna has a purpose in an unconventional script.

Anything is possible
Yes it is and I guess we're just talking about our preferences in script writing?

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Guess I'm happy to have a debate with an actual avn writer :)
I wish I was an actual avn writer. Sorry, I should have been clearer. I write porny stuff on the internet. I used to write a ton of chapters on a choose-your-own-adventure type site called Chyoa, and I currently write "scripts" for people perform on a place called GoneWildAudio on Reddit. Both times I've focused mainly on incest. I wish I was good enough to write avn.

I agree I don't think it was natural to start with however what you've mentioned shows more of a reason why it'd be unlikely for an Elly/Ada/MC threesome without Elly being comfortable. Guess where I'm coming from is the desire/lust because Elly's discovering it for the first time which started off as her desire for the MC. With Emily I hadn't read that she was the villain but that makes sense with the way she's written.
She's not the villain in the game in the traditional sense for these games. You get to have sex with her, but she's also there to be an obstacle to your progression with Elly and Ada.

I don't disagree with your arc from a traditional standpoint (And the ideas are fantastic btw) but I could see Elly written with a 'coming of age' arc which this sort of is. Elly's lust for the MC has her curious about other things to please the MC and, because she's so inexperienced, she dips her toe in the shallow end to get a taste of new things she could do then expands from there. I get that it's not 'clean' writing and it's because of that I'm saying certain things like Jenna has a purpose in an unconventional script.
That story works for me, too. It doesn't specifically require a Jenna though. It could be a friend of Elly's, or any number of other things. And my personal preference would be for Elly to still remain as much of her innocence until she gives herself to her father, and then perhaps become a little wilder after.

Yes it is and I guess we're just talking about our preferences in script writing?
Pretty much, yes :) I'm talking about what I want to see, which isn't necessarily the right way, or the most popular way.

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I wish I was an actual avn writer. Sorry, I should have been clearer. I write porny stuff on the internet. I used to write a ton of chapters on a choose-your-own-adventure type site called Chyoa, and I currently write "scripts" for people perform on a place called GoneWildAudio on Reddit. Both times I've focused mainly on incest. I wish I was good enough to write avn.
Oh right sorry for that. Just from what you've dropped here I'm sure you'll be able to find someone who wants you to write for them/bring you on board as a co-writer for an avn.

She's not the villain in the game in the traditional sense for these games. You get to have sex with her, but she's also there to be an obstacle to your progression with Elly and Ada.
Oh I see that too. She's the conventional character playing the unconventional villain role.

That story works for me, too. It doesn't specifically require a Jenna though. It could be a friend of Elly's, or any number of other things. And my personal preference would be for Elly to still remain as much of her innocence until she gives herself to her father, and then perhaps become a little wilder after.
I agree it doesn't have to be Jenna but it that scenario there has to be a character that introduces then cultivates that thought. Just so happens that it's Jenna in this story. Yeah I understand where you're coming from with Elly which is the more traditional corruption path. For me, I don't have a preference as I like both but in this case it's good to mix it up once in a while. Guess my whole thing was that Jenna does play a role.

Pretty much, yes :) I'm talking about what I want to see, which isn't necessarily the right way, or the most popular way.
To be fair it's hard to see where there's a right way that'll please everyone because you can't. It's about having different ways of telling a story?

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes