wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
I'm not sure he wants that much to work only on A69.Not to mention that despite the positive reviews,I doubt that game will come near the success of PL,not to mention the potential problems with Patreon,that will be even bigger than with PL.
well it took 3 weeks to go from a69 as excuse for bad PL update to making pools about future updates. a69 got him whole new range of customers because of futa stuff and fetish,and if i'm not mistaken he's a fan of that himself,he stated that he was thinking of making a69 for a long time so why wouldn't he want to work only on that game? i actually think it will be more successful than PL in a long stretch,even with pretty horrid looking character lineup.
as for patreon problems i agree,but PL survived,a69 could in a same way

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
well it took 3 weeks to go from a69 as excuse for bad PL update to making pools about future updates. a69 got him whole new range of customers because of futa stuff and fetish,and if i'm not mistaken he's a fan of that himself,he stated that he was thinking of making a69 for a long time so why wouldn't he want to work only on that game? i actually think it will be more successful than PL in a long stretch,even with pretty horrid looking character lineup.
as for patreon problems i agree,but PL survived,a69 could in a same way
Patreon maybe turn a blind eye here and there for PL,but for two games?No way.This is just playing with fire.Don't forget even F95 was having problems with A69
Also.
The big question here is how that poll works?
Same way like Babysitter's poll-every $ counts?Meaning in theory if I pay 10 000$ my vote will beat all others together?
As long we have Elly and Ada,I don't see a way A69 to win,unless the poll is manipulated the way I described.Or the way like DS was making them for BB.

Reactions: JJsworld

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I searched for several key words and terms and didn't find an answer, so forgive me if this has been addressed previously, but I'm curious why Luxee is working solo still. He's bringing in decent revenue, enough to source a rendering rig or even ask someone here for help. He's obviously a gifted writer/story-teller, so the update progress appears to be dependent mostly on rendering time more than anything else. Hell, I'll donate some time! I don't have the latest/greatest rig, but I'd be happy to help any dev with processing renders if that helps. I'm happy to be his patron, but I'm just wondering if I or others could help him out with the frequency of his updates.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I searched for several key words and terms and didn't find an answer, so forgive me if this has been addressed previously, but I'm curious why Luxee is working solo still. He's bringing in decent revenue, enough to source a rendering rig or even ask someone here for help. He's obviously a gifted writer/story-teller, so the update progress appears to be dependent mostly on rendering time more than anything else. Hell, I'll donate some time! I don't have the latest/greatest rig, but I'd be happy to help any dev with processing renders if that helps. I'm happy to be his patron, but I'm just wondering if I or others could help him out with the frequency of his updates.
Is your avatar Melissa from the classic School Dreams 3? If not, I'd love to know what game that character is from.

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
He's obviously a gifted writer/story-teller, so the update progress appears to be dependent mostly on rendering time more than anything else.
Last I heard, Luxee still works a day job, when he isn't busy drinking himself down a flight of stairs.
Also, from now on he's rendering PL using the Octane render engine, instead of using Iray.
This means that scenes now take him significantly less time to render. Setting them up and posing them all is probably the most time consuming part for him now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Oof. I'm no patreon, so I guess my opinion doesn't matter. But I really would like to see him work solely on PL. It's just disappointing to see devs split time between two (or more) games. Because people will prefer/get attached to one of them. And then chances are you're disappointing some by working on one of the games instead of the other. That's why I find it kind of unfortunate that he started A69 before finishing PL. I mean I'm sure some people enjoy both games, but wouldn't people prefer a dev to spend 100% of their developing efforts on one game at a time?

edit: I know he hasn't committed to splitting updates between the games, just commenting on the possibility of it.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Oof. I'm no patreon, so I guess my opinion doesn't matter. But I really would like to see him work solely on PL. It's just disappointing to see devs split time between two (or more) games. Because people will prefer/get attached to one of them. And then chances are you're disappointing some by working on one of the games instead of the other. That's why I find it kind of unfortunate that he started A69 before finishing PL. I mean I'm sure some people enjoy both games, but wouldn't people prefer a dev to spend 100% of their developing efforts on one game at a time?

edit: I know he hasn't committed to splitting updates between the games, just commenting on the possibility of it.
If somehow A69 wins the poll we should forget for more than 2 PL updates per year.
No matter how fast is his new PC and the program he use,he still will need 2,5-3 months for 1 release

Reactions: Centurion

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i been wondering who it was that broke into the house n came on Ada? and how did he get in arnt they in an apt high up because Ada said he went out the window

WilliamWilson

Sep 30, 2018
@ my theory is that it is either her boyfriend or the MC's sister's husband(we know that he is a cuck who likes to masturbate while watching and the event happens after the sister is introduced)

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Great, so after all of Luxee's assurances that he wasn't going to work on A69 again until PL was finished, he is already planning to break his word. Well, Luxee can do what he wants, but I wont continue supporting someone that lies to me.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Close! It's Molly from SD3 :).
Damn, I was so close. The breast size should have clued me in. I still play that game and other GoblinBoy games these days. I have to wonder what he'd be making now after years of honing his skill and the tools available now. The games that attract me now are the ones that remind me of the stuff he created. Parental Love is great, but I loved the models and writing in the typical GoblinBoy game at least as much or more.

Reactions: fauxplayer

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
@ my theory is that it is either her boyfriend or the MC's sister's husband(we know that he is a cuck who likes to masturbate while watching and the event happens after the sister is introduced)

but didn't the MC sister came alone when she went out to visit as I recall I think she said he had stuff to do
as for the bf Ada said the guy height and somewhat of the features are of her dad

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
i been wondering who it was that broke into the house n came on Ada? and how did he get in arnt they in an apt high up because Ada said he went out the window
My theory is it was the creep from the Restaurant, the one who placed his hand on the shoulder of Ada, and as if to provoke a reaction from MC. Oh, and he who also peeped in the loo on Elly with his phone, when MC finally sorted him out. But where he got the address from is not clear, as you don't give that out when booking a table, at least i certainly don't, think break in here, unless its different where this is supposed to be based? And yes, i also thought they were in an Apartment up high, so more to reveal here, but perhaps he was a cat burglar in a previous life :cool: I also think that line has not yet finished, and the creep will pop back at some point, and maybe MC will catch him and cut of his dick! :cool::cool::cool:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't get why people are so up in arms about Luxee splitting a bit of time between games. I mean, as it looks, PL will be finished with 3 more major updates. Are people just impatient? or do they expect the game to go on for a long long time.

While I'm not a fan of some character designs in A69, I do think that it has great potential and I like it overall. I'd like him to finish PL before moving on to A69, but I can mostly guess in which direction PL will go from here, whereas A69 still has a bit more mystery to it storywise, which makes it a bit more interesting to me atm.
Actualy according to Luxee Pl will have at least 5 more updates.That means if he do both games we are looking for 2020/2021 for the end of PL.And that after he promised to concentrate on PL.Not to mention how enormous is the number of abandoned games when dev is working on two titles.
Also I saw how a poll can be corrupted by a single patron and can change the course of the game or even destroy it completely.

Reactions: Centurion
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes