Bhong

Mar 30, 2018
Dang! I want Ada more than Elly! This game is turning to be less likable for my taste. Its okay if the plot main is for Elly, as long as the "roomie" can get it on with Ada! This sucks! Hope the developer can read this.

Reactions: ForeverFree2Be

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Dang! I want Ada more than Elly! This game is turning to be less likable for my taste. Its okay if the plot main is for Elly, as long as the "roomie" can get it on with Ada! This sucks! Hope the developer can read this.
Scene 3 of PL 0.8 will be with MC with Elly,Jenna and Ada and sexual one
Scene 4 will be MC+Ada another sexual
Several more scene with Ada

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
Scene 3 of PL 0.8 will be with MC with Elly,Jenna and Ada and sexual one
Scene 4 will be MC+Ada another sexual
Several more scene with Ada
Not sure if i want MC/Ada sex scenes any more, as i think she is seriously a minor, and looks about 14y at best guess. So does anyone know how old she is supposed to be in the game, just so i can continue to play this game and not delete it!! I have no issue with Consensual Adult incest, but underage is not really an option for me.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Not sure if i want MC/Ada sex scenes any more, as i think she is seriously a minor, and looks about 14y at best guess. So does anyone know how old she is supposed to be in the game, just so i can continue to play this game and not delete it!! I have no issue with Consensual Adult incest, but underage is not really an option for me.
Don't apply the patch.That way there will be no Ada.Not to mention I doubt the two sex scene will be real sex.First one will be probably a lesson from Jenna for the sisters how to share their love.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
love this game, going to support on patreon as soon as the month is over so i dont get doubled charged so quickly. the whole story is just really enticing to say the least and the character renders are really high quality. i assume this 1.0 version has less content then the older one because i see people talking about the walk in the city and i dont think the version i have 1.0 has it included.

if you're reading this and into the incest (or not pretty sure it asks you in the beginning if you're into that or not) you should deff give this game a try.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ForeverFree2Be

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
How in the hell does one not like Ada tho :test:
I never stated i don't like Ada, she is a younger version of her gorgeous sister, but too young for incest with MC imho.
I said

So i ask again: does anyone know the age of Ada in the game please????

• Angry
Reactions: Vechernyaya
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes