Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Are you following the instructions?

Put the patch.renpy file in to the "game" folder, not the one with the .exe, but the actual folder called "game"

What are you trying to do?
I think he's putting it in the Game Folder instead of THE "Game" folder XD

Skehmo

Jun 20, 2018
Hello Folks, got one short question. I played the last Version and ended my game at Day 6, but if I load my safe in the current version, I seem to not get to day 7. It just tells me the same as last time (content over for now). Or is this update only for bug cleaning/better performance?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Hello Folks, got one short question. I played the last Version and ended my game at Day 6, but if I load my safe in the current version, I seem to not get to day 7. It just tells me the same as last time (content over for now). Or is this update only for bug cleaning/better performance?
This update was only for Emily Route. Next update will continue on the harem route.

Reactions: GmFn1869

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
So is anyone else getting blank pages, for day 7 ??? I have downloaded several times, with android and pc...

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
So is anyone else getting blank pages, for day 7 ??? I have downloaded several times, with android and pc...
This update is heavily about Emily, so her hair color is probably overloading your monitor and preventing it from displaying things properly.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
This update is heavily about Emily, so her hair color is probably overloading your monitor and preventing it from displaying things properly.
Lmao... Didn't think of that one... As I posted before, Im new to this game, how often are the updates ???

iasonas

Oct 17, 2017
View attachment 15986

Overview:
In Parental love, you take on the role of a father of two who had a falling out with his wife Emily. You were a cocaine addict, you were a bad father, sharing only brief moments of happiness with your children between your inebriated and sober states, your children and Emily you now long for those happy times they shared with you. A while after your second daughter Ada, was born, Emily thought it best you two get a divorce. You two went through a breakup and the court ruled her sole custody of your children.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 2018-09-27
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.7.1
Language: English, Portuguese
Genre: 3DCG, Milf, Voyeurism, Big Ass, Groping, Corruption, Seduction, Lesbian

Changelog:

Download(s):
PC: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - - -

thanks @KiGa for sharing

Others: - -

View attachment 6497 View attachment 6501 View attachment 6506 View attachment 6498 View attachment 6500 View attachment 6509 View attachment 6508 View attachment 20491
How to install the patch for android

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Since the a69 came out with he be working on both games now just curious and seems like he lost a bit of people on Patreon due to this latest update

Reactions: JJsworld

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
Wonder if there gonna be a season 2, with 13 new episodes in it :D
Prolly not, but one could allways hope

sawyer321

Oct 8, 2018
View attachment 15986

Overview:
In Parental love, you take on the role of a father of two who had a falling out with his wife Emily. You were a cocaine addict, you were a bad father, sharing only brief moments of happiness with your children between your inebriated and sober states, your children and Emily you now long for those happy times they shared with you. A while after your second daughter Ada, was born, Emily thought it best you two get a divorce. You two went through a breakup and the court ruled her sole custody of your children.

Updated: 2018-09-27
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.7.1
Language: English, Portuguese
Genre: 3DCG, Milf, Voyeurism, Big Ass, Groping, Corruption, Seduction, Lesbian

Changelog:

Download(s):
PC: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - - -

thanks @KiGa for sharing

Others: - -

View attachment 6497 View attachment 6501 View attachment 6506 View attachment 6498 View attachment 6500 View attachment 6509 View attachment 6508 View attachment 20491

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes