Aug 7, 2017
you are a monster! i'm sure you would be mean to emily too!
also, considering this a forum for adult stuff your avatar freaks me little bit =D

edit says: not PL emily. school, love and firends emily!
Hey, you don't have to like my sheep, but admire it :p

PL Emily is meh anyway ;) The update was alright, but yeah. I look forward to more Ada :D
SLF Emily I probably know of? It's been a while..

Reactions: ForeverFree2Be

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The wife route is my least favorite, possibly because the wife looks much older than the MC. Why the white hair? If she looked like his sister then ok some interest.

Reactions: Centurion

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
@RustyV Did you really see her hair as old-people white hair? I mean, the rest of her is clearly not old. I thought of it as dyed or bleached (or whatever it's called).

If the hair color alone can turn people from a girl, you gotta be careful as a developer :)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@RustyV Did you really see her hair as old-people white hair? I mean, the rest of her is clearly not old. I thought of it as dyed or bleached (or whatever it's called).

If the hair color alone can turn people from a girl, you gotta be careful as a developer :)
I see it as white, not platinum blonde. Don't get me wrong, I still like her. I just like Elly more. I don't mind that 0.7 is an Emily only update, because that's what he said he was going to do. Looking forward to more Elly and my harem!

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Her hair color just seemed out of place. Maybe the dev was trying to give variety, not just all blonds. Elly does dye her hair reddish.
Remember people work off of visual cues, white hair (unless you're Steve Martin) usually is equated with older people.

Unrelated topic, will there be a Sofi route?

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017

It doesn't really look dyed. I think it's meant to be natural platinum blonde, but I don't think that comes across well in the game. The rest of the queues from her face and body are a bit vague. She looks... mature. Maybe some see it as milf, but the hair tilts it towards older, like Emily was mid-thirties when she had her children. I actually love platinum blonde hair, but I think if you're going to use it in a game like this, it needs to be on much more obviously young and vibrant character. Emily isn't all that vibrant. She acts old. So again, we take that cue and interpret the hair as grey. Really, Emily looks like how someone would design a grandmother character that they still wanted to be sexy. They aren't going to give her a wrinkly body or face unless that's their fetish. They'll make someone like Emily, with greyish-white hair but the body of thirty-year old and face of a youngish-looking forty-year old.

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
Is it worth the effort to play this through again and try for a different route or is it for the most part the same for now? Presuming you went for most things dangled in front of you.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Is it worth the effort to play this through again and try for a different route or is it for the most part the same for now? Presuming you went for most things dangled in front of you.
If you played the wife/husband route then you got all the new content. The other two end at the same place as the previous update.

Reactions: derpdurp

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@Luxee some comments on 0.7.1:

I liked it. I'm a fan of the Emily route, so no progress on the other routes is fine. Don't get me wrong, I do like the other routes too! :) Rejecting Elly was really hard, but I stuck with it. I liked the ending.

I looked through the code a bunch. It's hard to read because the labels and a lot of the variables have cryptic names. Looking at the A69 code, you've improved at that. I'm assuming you realized that understanding your code later is much harder with cryptic names like psllsl and jjwwjj.

Can you comment on the difference between the Elly and Harem routes, and how the game decides which one you're on?

Why did you change Emily's name from Iris?

Looking forward to 0.8!

Reactions: GmFn1869 and Luxee

jesus___

Jun 1, 2018
the thing i like about this game is it makes you feel like the dad with the protecting your daughters and that one dad joke dont worry honey im not wearing my bra either

DatDrak

Jul 18, 2017
Its a shame the changes the game has gone through... I get the whole 'roommate' over daughter thing with patreon cracking down on incest stuff, but the dialog is clunky now...

And no Ada scenes? She was so adorable, cute, shy gamer girl. Any idea why the creator has removed her stuff from the game?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Its a shame the changes the game has gone through... I get the whole 'roommate' over daughter thing with patreon cracking down on incest stuff, but the dialog is clunky now...

And no Ada scenes? She was so adorable, cute, shy gamer girl. Any idea why the creator has removed her stuff from the game?
Just install the Patch from Lewd Patcher, and you'll get your family back...

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes