ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
i have actually seen just one person who had a problem with the story itself, the rest is one of these three:

1.not able to read at least the threadpage they post on to see that 0.7 was pure husband
2.not able to read at least the threadpage they post on to see that starting a new game might be necessary
3.people complaining about no ada content and/or roommate

when i think about how many times i wanted to just write what was on my mind (and therefore get a ban) only since 0.7 dropped i can only say chapeau to the mods for they have to deal with.
Not sure I understand points 1 and 2 unless you mean they don't bother to read previous posts that have answered those complaints already.

Edit: I agree with you that the mods have to deal with a lot of crap on all these threads.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Forgot to mention that the walkthrough is a little off. I didn't see Day 7 for any of the routes and the last response given for harem route should be in the pure husband route.

dudejohn

Mar 11, 2018
im a little lost...did this update add any new content. because when i load my save it still ends where the last one did

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
Does anybody know if he plans on making any more "patches"? Um, asking for a friend. :)
Yes, there will definitely be more. Just have to wait for the next update.

im a little lost...did this update add any new content. because when i load my save it still ends where the last one did
This has been answered dozens of times in the last few pages:
  • 0.7 only adds content for the "Pure Husband" route (Emily's route) (she's the ex-wife)
  • There is no new content on either the "Harem" route or the "Full Elly" route.
  • Old saves do not work properly. Changes were make to the code of the game. You have to start a new game.
  • EDIT: I forgot, i've heard saves do work now in version 0.7.1
  • The next update (0.8) will add content to the Harem route.

P3

Apr 26, 2018
So this update made the game a bit cringe worthy with the dialog changes and it seems the A69 thread was closed to everyone except those with special permissions.

I understand the reasons why, but there are several games using the same CG character models as PL and A69, yet these are ok? I firmly believe the rule about the use of pre-pubescent in sexual situations is a justified rule, but it should be consistently used. DMD has a sexualy active character who shares the same physical trates as Ada model does in PL/A69, yet it is still considered ok?

I don't want to see child-like characters in any of these games, but shouldn't the rule be equally used? Maybe I have missed something and A69 is the only one guilty of breaking the rule. If that's the case then my bad.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Staff evaluates games on a case-by-case basis, and we agreed as group that A69 contained inappropriate material. If this changes we'd be happy to share the game on the forum. Until then, further posts discussing A69 and/or rule 7 on the thread will be deleted.

Edited- Revised with input from Bossapplesauce.
This means that more than 1 mod agree with this.

dreamangel

The Last Jedi
Donor
Sep 7, 2018
This has been answered dozens of times in the last few pages:
  • 0.7 only adds content for the "Pure Husband" route (Emily's route) (she's the ex-wife)
  • There is no new content on either the "Harem" route or the "Full Elly" route.
  • Old saves do not work properly. Changes were make to the code of the game. You have to start a new game.
  • EDIT: I forgot, i've heard saves do work now in version 0.7.1
  • The next update (0.8) will add content to the Harem route.
[/QUOTE]
Thx for this info - I was worried like dudejohn but now... :)

Reactions: DVC804

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Ok I finally did the "pure husband" play through and it made me feel like shit. I wish I had never seen it. I'll happily continue my harem and pure elly routes. glad I never have to do this one again.

One question I have for anyone else who played "pure husband"....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Ok I finally did the "pure husband" play through and it made me feel like shit. I wish I had never seen it. I'll happily continue my harem and pure elly routes. glad I never have to do this one again.

I do not know i could not bring myself to complete the route i changed midway to Pure Elly i could not stand seeing her heartbroken

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

I just did the pure husband an agree it made me feel bad!
That route was really short i hope the harem route is longer!

Pang

Oct 30, 2017
There seems to be kind of a weird typo in several places in the game, where Elly calls Jenna "parent Jenna" instead of "aunt Jenna". I've seen it at least twice.

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Old saves doesn't work or sth? Because some say they work some say they don't and for they are not working :p so?

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes