gendruil

Jun 4, 2017
holds hand up..."cared about wife route" us old people huh?..bunch of weirdoes...tsktsk..lasting meaningful relationships with one great dame..so out of touch...i have so much shame :(
an you should be ashamed! consensual sex with your legal-aged ex and not going after the forbidden fruits... pervXD
tbh, if i wouldn't have to break ellys heart during the process i would have played that route to the end, but seeing elly cry is just a nogo

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
I did not check this, please check)
lol more than 500 files has changed.Its not easy to post this bugfix. I need to make a patcher but don't have a time for that.It would make more sense to wait for someone to update the OP.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
lol more than 500 files has changed.Its not easy to post this bugfix. I need to make a patcher but don't have a time for that.It would make more sense to wait for someone to update the OP.
once there is a change - then checked)

Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
Quick question; will saves from 0.6 work straight away with 0.8 when it lands or should I play through again on this version in preparation? Thanks!

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
071 torrent file:
CHANGELOG:
Fixed saves. They now work. Massive thank yous to bossapplesauce, the absolute legend.
Fixed a few words being in the wrong places
Thanks man!
I test it on PC, no problems loading my saves for Elly or Harem route (don't know husband route, bcuz i don't play this route) and made some mega links:
PL 0.7.1
Win:
Mac:
Android:

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Thanks man!
I test it on PC, no problems loading my saves for Elly or Harem route (don't know husband route, bcuz i don't play this route) and made some mega links:
PL 0.7.1
Win:
Mac:
It's my pleasure)

Reactions: Bgreen420

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Giving you the link as a zip file, may contain a torrent file in it. If you dont have a torrent client then get one and then just click on this link after unzipping it. You will get A69 demo on ur pc. Enjoy
Yeah better delete that post. The F95 Staff has not yet decided if this game is allowed or not. And they don't want to see links for this game on this side.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Am I missing something, or is there no actual new content? I know Luxee warned this wouldn't be a great update, but I load up 7.1 and it's just before Ellie and MC go to sleep, then I get a splash page about continuing in 0.8 (and sometimes 0.9).

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes