johanes

May 14, 2017
yeah day 7 still not triggering for the harem route... still game over after the inseminate your ehem... >:3

Dasati

May 30, 2017
yeah day 7 still not triggering for the harem route... still game over after the inseminate your ehem... >:3
There is no day 7 yet. We've known for months this update would only be the good husband route and closing that off. 0.8 will update the harem path and that will be the first one to get day 7.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Yes you are right. Whatever anyone says that you get day 7 on harem route it ends after you come inside her on the night of day 6. So what is given in walkthrough for day 7 is not really up yet in the game. Or maybe it needs a bugfix.

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
He mut think that the people are complete idiots. No one cared about the wife route, he knew, but he wasted his and the time of others anyways. After wasting so much time the interest in this story lessens with each passing month until the point where no one even cares about what daddy is going to do with the no-no places of his daughters.

With that, no one is going to care about his new games. He can put every weird character and scene he wants in his games to appeal a wide branch of fetishes, but that will not change the fact that his fetish of milking his patrons will be all time present and influence his results.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
judging by feedback i guess i'll skip this update and wait for 0.8 to try it out,it was a mistake to release it this way and not alongside other route afterall,this way PL gets the flak while a69 takes the spotlight
looking forward to next year then,i just hope all he's been saying about future PL updates is true and that 0.8 will be good one,it would be quite depressing wait if we'll get another half-assed update by then
Man what is A69, I tried to find it but got nothing. Can anyone help me please?

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Yes you are right. Whatever anyone says that you get day 7 on harem route it ends after you come inside her on the night of day 6. So what is given in walkthrough for day 7 is not really up yet in the game. Or maybe it needs a bugfix.
new game he released together with 0.7,you can check some info here

gendruil

Jun 4, 2017
He mut think that the people are complete idiots. No one cared about the wife route, he knew, but he wasted his and the time of others anyways. After wasting so much time the interest in this story lessens with each passing month until the point where no one even cares about what daddy is going to do with the no-no places of his daughters.

With that, no one is going to care about his new games. He can put every weird character and scene he wants in his games to appeal a wide branch of fetishes, but that will not change the fact that his fetish of milking his patrons will be all time present and influence his results.
congratulations! let me give you the most-stupid-comment-award! you should put it next to the not-being-able-to-read-and-comprehend-award and the crying-about-milking-although-you-obviously-don't-pledge-awards...
keep up your efforts, i'm sure you'll collect more awards than mrs. maisel!

Edit says: @MasterDk78 the game isn't comming to it's end, luxee just finished the pure husband route, next update iirc is the haremroute aka the stuff that matters ;)

gendruil

Jun 4, 2017
iOS!!!!!!!!!!!

no androidport done by luxee so either you wait for someone else to do it and be disappointed or simply join the masterrace and use your pc.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017

Well its up to you whether you want to play or not. No one is forcing you to play, if you dont like, dont play as simple as that.

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
day 7 doesnt start for me it ends at the same time as version 6 Is this a bug or what I started a new game still the same

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
day 7 doesnt start for me it ends at the same time as version 6 Is this a bug or what I started a new game still the same
I suppose it ends when they are done with the sex scene on night of day 6 of course on the harem route I mean. The walkthrough has it wrong for day 7. Further update on harem route will be in v 0.8 and only (or purely) route in v 0.9. The pure husband route ends here though.

DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017

That's because you were a naughty boy and didn't take the pure route. If you took the Harem route you have to wait till update 8 to go to day 7. It sucks, i know, but I guess he wanted to finish up this one first before going on to the good and slightly harder stuff to make story wise.

Reactions: Seriosha
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes