To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Rules below for people that can't find it

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
All this time waiting for just one lousy day on one route?

That's seriously not nearly enough for all this time.

And yes, I know he is working on another game, but this is ridiculous.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
i'm a bit confused. so the rule will be forced upon the new game a69...or? and not parental love, right?

in this thread @wep, you say that posting links to that new game is forbidden. in that a69 thread however, @Retro says, that both games are under inspection and that we shouldn't download in either thread or we will get punished. so, uh, what now?
what game EXACTLY is under inspection and are we now allowed to download or not? 'cause so far i have my download running, 'cause in the OP i couldn't see any warnings that told me not to download parental love.

so far all i cleary and 100%ly understood, is, that a69 is forbidden and downloadlinks shouldn't be shared.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
i'm a bit confused. so the rule will be forced upon the new game a69...or? and not parental love, right?

in this thread @web, you say that posting links to that new game is forbidden. in that a69 thread however, @Retro says, that both games are under inspection and that we shouldn't download in either thread or we will get punished. so, uh, what now?
what game EXACTLY is under inspection and are we now allowed to download or not? 'cause so far i have my download running, 'cause in the OP i couldn't see any warnings that told me not to download parental love.

so far all i cleary and 100%ly understood, is, that a69 is forbidden and downloadlinks shouldn't be shared.
You misunderstood, I said not to post links to A69 in either thread (as they were being posted in both).

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016

in this thread @web, you say that posting links to that new game is forbidden. in that a69 thread however, @Retro says, that both games are under inspection and that we shouldn't download in either thread or we will get punished. so, uh, what now?

It's not web, it's wep.
And A69 is under review.
We don't want the links of A69 on this site in either thread. When we make the decision, we will let you know.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
You misunderstood, I said not to post links to A69 in either thread (as they were being posted in both).
okay, i will simply copy what you posted there that confuses me: In the meantime please DON'T download links in either thread (or anywhere else for that matter). Links will be deleted and you will be warned.
for me this just tells me, i'm not allowed to download links in either threads (a69 and parental love).
ehm, well... XD

edit: fixed his name, muttdoggy. not that i would argue or something. i just wanna know what i am able to do without facing problems. that's all. guess it's clear now. cheers!

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
okay, i will simply copy what you posted there that confuses me: In the meantime please DON'T download links in either thread (or anywhere else for that matter). Links will be deleted and you will be warned.
for me this just tells me, i'm not allowed to download links in either threads (a69 and parental love).
ehm, well... XD

edit: fixed his name muttdoggy. not that i would argue or something. i just wanna know what i am able to do without facing problems. that's all. guess it's clear now. cheers!
I've edited my post for clarity. Now lets get back to discussing Parental Love in this thread.

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
Where do the images in renpy games like this and gates the opening come from? Is it a game like honey select or something where you create characters?

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Man, I just can't bring myself to reject Elly. Will probably just skip this update. Nothing against Luxee, Emily was due for an update, but will just browse through images in game folder.

Reactions: botc76

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I see the new update dropped and it is for the wife i think im going to skip this one i like emily but i prefer elly or the harem with both daughters still it looks like a good update for the pure husband route

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes