Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I don't want to see the images by themself I want to see them how they are in the game and I'm referring to the playback CG scene gallery on the main start menu
Sorry, you should been talking about Sceen Viewer in the game, not CG gallery imo !!!

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Two questions
1)Can you name the MC?
2)Does the patch restore all the incest scenes?

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
even extra renders are becoming unrelated to PL ffs
and idk,his comments above are weird,even childish. People are hooked up on PL,not just Elly,and even if everyone only wants more or her i see nothing wrong with it,she's obviously one of most beloved characters for many people out here.
And it has nothing do to with people not caring how much work he puts into developing nor with us being like a brainwashed fools screaming for more Elly. When you all of a sudden put 3x more work into making new game while the main title kinda suffers because of it,it's not surprising at all that people and fans will have negative reactions

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Not ragging on Luxee or anyone for that matter, this is just my opinion.

The rationale for "I don't think update 0.7 will be popular, so I'll release a new game alongside it that has nothing to do with it to make up for it" doesn't even make sense. The only way this could potentially make sense is if A69 is a game filled with the type of popular content that's missing from 0.7(and I'll admit, I haven't read all these posts or looked into it much, so I don't know if it is or not). If it IS filled with said popular content, it makes a little more sense I guess, but still not a very practical solution to Luxees problem because it's a different brand entirely.

It's like me baking a carrot cake, realizing that most of the people at the birthday party prefer chocolate over carrot, so I give them carrot cake, cheesecake, and trap dicks. Problem solved!

If I were developing a game, made a chapter, then realized people might not be fans of the chapter after the fact, my knee-jerk reaction wouldn't be "give them a different game entirely while simultaneously making them wait longer anyway." It would be to either 1) delay the release until the second, more "popular" release was finished and drop them in a dual-package, 2) just add more content to 0.7 with more of the popular content people want or 3) change 0.7.

The rationale is just flawed. I smell a hint of deception. If Luxee wants to release A69 as a way to sort of make up for the less popular 0.7 release and call it a sort of "apology" that's fine, but something smells off because as I stated, there are far more practical solutions and better ways to "apologize." It almost... ALMOST seems like Luxee just wanted to start working on A69 before continuing Parental Love, and if that was the case... Luxee should've just came out and said that.

Regardless of what Luxees actual rationale is, or whether or not Luxee is telling the truth or just sort of bending it slightly, I personally support Luxees decision to do whatever Luxee wants to do... whether it be to release a new game, to continue PL, abandon it... I don't care either way because I think it's important for dev's to do whatever makes them happy... so long as they're open and upfront with their intentions.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
When you all of a sudden put 3x more work into making new game while the main title kinda suffers because of it,it's not surprising at all that people and fans will have negative reactions
This is valid, understandable criticism. Counterpoints:

A lot of the negative reactions seem to be from people who haven't been following the development of the game. Luxee has been transparent throughout the process, and his paying patrons are mostly cool with what he's doing. Those who aren't happy can simply stop pledging.

While the new game is obviously delaying the release of the main title, Luxee had a plan from the beginning to create a route that focuses on the wife rather than the daughter(s). A wife-centric route was understandably deemed less popular, but rather than cave to the whims of the masses and abandoning that story line, he's committed to following through with his initial vision. This is commendable.

So instead of focusing 100% on releasing an update that he knew would be less popular with his paying supporters, he decided to work on his next game simultaneously so that the next release would include both the new (possibly unpopular) update of Parental Love plus the initial release of his next game A69.

Could Luxee have chosen instead to rush the .7 wife-centered release as quickly as possible to get it over with before focusing on .8? Yes, and maybe that would have been a better decision. Who's to say? But instead, his supporters get a fresh look at his new project rather than "only" getting a .7 release that Luxee predicted will be disappointing.

TL;DR It's understandable to be disappointed in the delayed release of PL .7, but there's an understandable reason for the delay and plenty of reasons to anticipate the combined release of a PL update along with the first look at his new project.

Reactions: PHANTOM44

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
This is valid, understandable criticism. Counterpoints:

A lot of the negative reactions seem to be from people who haven't been following the development of the game. Luxee has been transparent throughout the process, and his paying patrons are mostly cool with what he's doing. Those who aren't happy can simply stop pledging.

While the new game is obviously delaying the release of the main title, Luxee had a plan from the beginning to create a route that focuses on the wife rather than the daughter(s). A wife-centric route was understandably deemed less popular, but rather than cave to the whims of the masses and abandoning that story line, he's committed to following through with his initial vision. This is commendable.

So instead of focusing 100% on releasing an update that he knew would be less popular with his paying supporters, he decided to work on his next game simultaneously so that the next release would include both the new (possibly unpopular) update of Parental Love plus the initial release of his next game A69.

Could Luxee have chosen instead to rush the .7 wife-centered release as quickly as possible to get it over with before focusing on .8? Yes, and maybe that would have been a better decision. Who's to say? But instead, his supporters get a fresh look at his new project rather than "only" getting a .7 release that Luxee predicted will be disappointing.

TL;DR It's understandable to be disappointed in the delayed release of PL .7, but there's an understandable reason for the delay and plenty of reasons to anticipate the combined release of a PL update along with the first look at his new project.
What we do when A69 bomb at box office:)?
Just kidding,but seriously what we do if people like 0.7 the way it is?

Dasati

May 30, 2017
What we do when A69 bomb at box office:)?
Just kidding,but seriously what we do if people like 0.7 the way it is?
Play it and wait for 0.8? Luxee has stated repeatedly that A69 will be put on hold after its 0.1 until PL is done.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Play it and wait for 0.8? Luxee has stated repeatedly that A69 will be put on hold after its 0.1 until PL is done.
No I mean what if people like Emily?
And btw after the post to put on hold A69,there was another one later.That is possible to work on A69 if he have enought inspiration and support.

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
Not ragging on Luxee or anyone for that matter, this is just my opinion.

The rationale for "I don't think update 0.7 will be popular, so I'll release a new game alongside it that has nothing to do with it to make up for it" doesn't even make sense. The only way this could potentially make sense is if A69 is a game filled with the type of popular content that's missing from 0.7(and I'll admit, I haven't read all these posts or looked into it much, so I don't know if it is or not). If it IS filled with said popular content, it makes a little more sense I guess, but still not a very practical solution to Luxees problem because it's a different brand entirely.

It's like me baking a carrot cake, realizing that most of the people at the birthday party prefer chocolate over carrot, so I give them carrot cake, cheesecake, and trap dicks. Problem solved!

If I were developing a game, made a chapter, then realized people might not be fans of the chapter after the fact, my knee-jerk reaction wouldn't be "give them a different game entirely while simultaneously making them wait longer anyway." It would be to either 1) delay the release until the second, more "popular" release was finished and drop them in a dual-package, 2) just add more content to 0.7 with more of the popular content people want or 3) change 0.7.

The rationale is just flawed. I smell a hint of deception. If Luxee wants to release A69 as a way to sort of make up for the less popular 0.7 release and call it a sort of "apology" that's fine, but something smells off because as I stated, there are far more practical solutions and better ways to "apologize." It almost... ALMOST seems like Luxee just wanted to start working on A69 before continuing Parental Love, and if that was the case... Luxee should've just came out and said that.

Regardless of what Luxees actual rationale is, or whether or not Luxee is telling the truth or just sort of bending it slightly, I personally support Luxees decision to do whatever Luxee wants to do... whether it be to release a new game, to continue PL, abandon it... I don't care either way because I think it's important for dev's to do whatever makes them happy... so long as they're open and upfront with their intentions.
Maybe he got pissed patreon changed the rules ( especially after putting so much effort into his game ) not sure but doesn’t he charge his patrons by the major update,rather than monthly like most other games developers ( if he does fair play to him ) I know that the renders for PL aren’t the greatest out there ( although some of let’s say ‘camera angles ‘ are excellent - close up over the shoulder shots etc) but the story ( I know it’s a bit generic ,structurally) and innovative fight scenes make up for this . I like the idea that he has changed the story ( I know he was forced to ) but will continue to look after his original patrons ( using patches ) it provides more choice, although players downloading new version will evidently miss out on some content. Agree with you about ‘traps’ though ( is he going to introduce a new character into his game ? ) I think it might take away from the original story.. that would be a pity as its a great game - wouldn’t want to see it ruined by trying to “please all of the people “ - not a great fan of polling players regarding storylines etc - a case of “too many cooks” for me.l liked your post bud -although I admit I shall be quite wary the next time I get offered carrot cake..

Reactions: SrRK

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Maybe he got pissed patreon changed the rules ( especially after putting so much effort into his game ) not sure but doesn’t he charge his patrons by the major update,rather than monthly like most other games developers ( if he does fair play to him ) I know that the renders for PL aren’t the greatest out there ( although some of let’s say ‘camera angles ‘ are excellent - close up over the shoulder shots etc) but the story ( I know it’s a bit generic ,structurally) and innovative fight scenes make up for this . I like the idea that he has changed the story ( I know he was forced to ) but will continue to look after his original patrons ( using patches ) it provides more choice, although players downloading new version will evidently miss out on some content. Agree with you about ‘traps’ though ( is he going to introduce a new character into his game ? ) I think it might take away from the original story.. that would be a pity as its a great game - wouldn’t want to see it ruined by trying to “please all of the people “ - not a great fan of polling players regarding storylines etc - a case of “too many cooks” for me.l liked your post bud -although I admit I shall be quite wary the next time I get offered carrot cake..
Lmfao, watch out for that carrot cake. And yeah I agree, trying too hard to satisfy all of his supporters could potentially do some damage, it's impossible to please everyone. Still, Parental Love is a damn good game... if everything we've gotten up to 0.6 is any indication of the future of the game, I'm not worried. It's by far one of my favorites. The story is fantastic and the girls are ALL my type.

What I'm really hoping is he continues to pursue and puts even more emphasis on the brother/sister corrupting his daughters angle... that was fanservice level 9000 for me- exactly what is good about these games.

Reactions: armion82 and volto

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Lmfao, watch out for that carrot cake. And yeah I agree, trying too hard to satisfy all of his supporters could potentially do some damage, it's impossible to please everyone. Still, Parental Love is a damn good game... if everything we've gotten up to 0.6 is any indication of the future of the game, I'm not worried. It's by far one of my favorites. The story is fantastic and the girls are ALL my type.

What I'm really hoping is he continues to pursue and puts even more emphasis on the brother/sister corrupting his daughters angle... that was fanservice level 9000 for me- exactly what is good about these games.
I wonder which game we will get first?
AWAM,MSN,DoD or PL?

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Is there any way to "protect" Elly from Jenna's influence?Not a fan of seeing her change from Daddy's girl to a generic slut.

Reactions: Centurion
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes