Feb 8, 2018
Indeed i try to play as many games as i can when i have time but i admit to having my favorutes such as PL,Wicked choices,Babysitter and a few others. I never got the chance to play big brother before it got wrecked so most of the games i play have an element of incest or corruption or mind control those are my big three fetishes.
THanks for the recommendations! Needed more like that...

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Mine is a .renpy file in the game folder. I'll DL everything again, extract and drop it in and see what happens. Thanks everyone for trying to assist.

Edit I think I figure out what went wrong. I renamed the file b/c i had DL another patch for another game at the same time and did't want to mix them up and that must have messed it up. Palm plant to head.

Edit Yup, that did it.

Reactions: ForeverFree2Be

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
K, by doing the math, on luxee's posts, should be around the end of the month... YaYy...
You mean next month or year,right?He needed 35 days for first 6 scenes,2 of them probably short ones.We still have 16 more,at least 6 of them big.

Reactions: wrx21

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I never liked incest, so it took me a while to give this game a try and I must say I'm glad I did.

The girls are beautiful and the story interesting but what I love the most are the facial expressions. The look on the face of Sofi when Jenna yells her proclamation during the phone call, Elly's face during your morning wood and the face of the fellow with the gun in the back alley when Elly kisses you are just a few that actually made me laugh.

Speaking of Elly, she is definitely adorable as it gets and I can't get enough of her, especially after she dyed her hair red. I would prefer her with slightly smaller tits but I'm strange like that. :D

As for Ada, I must say MC's advances did make me cringe couple of times. I mean she is cute as hell and even though her body is a bit uncomfortably prepubescent for my taste, it's actually her innocence that made me feel like a complete dirtbag for even thinking about fucking her. Hell, I'm all for corrupting naive little girls but I guess she is just a tad too innocent for me. *shrug* Also, was it just me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: volto

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I never liked incest, so it took me a while to give this game a try and I must say I'm glad I did.

The girls are beautiful and the story interesting but what I love the most are the facial expressions. The look on the face of Sofi when Jenna yells her proclamation during the phone call, Elly's face during your morning wood and the face of the fellow with the gun in the back alley when Elly kisses you are just a few that actually made me laugh.

Speaking of Elly, she is definitely adorable as it gets and I can't get enough of her, especially after she dyed her hair red. I would prefer her with slightly smaller tits but I'm strange like that. :D

As for Ada, I must say MC's advances did make me cringe couple of times. I mean she is cute as hell and even though her body is a bit uncomfortably prepubescent for my taste, it's actually her innocence that made me feel like a complete dirtbag for even thinking about fucking her. Hell, I'm all for corrupting naive little girls but I guess she is just a tad too innocent for me. *shrug* Also, was it just me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also like Elly with the red hair, and would prefer her with slightly smaller breasts. Maybe the lost mass could go to Ada so she didn't look quite so young?

And I agree with you on the spoiler part. It's hard for that series of events to not put what the MC is doing in a harsher light.

Reactions: Dreadder
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes