TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
the Walkthrough shows a Day7..... I followed the walkthrough but it ends with elly after sex.... no day 7....what am I missing??

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
the Walkthrough shows a Day7..... I followed the walkthrough but it ends with elly after sex.... no day 7....what am I missing??
If you READ the WT, it says very clearly: "There is no choises in day 7 at Ellys route" !!!!!!!

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
ahh ok thanks

im going harem route...maximum fuckage....lol
I'm doing the harem route as well but wanted to see what the pure husband route was like.

With the pure husband route only going to day 7 in game play I'm wondering how many more days is the harem route going to have?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm doing the harem route as well but wanted to see what the pure husband route was like.

With the pure husband route only going to day 7 in game play I'm wondering how many more days is the harem route going to have?
My guess is much more than any other path,maybe 3-4 or even more.We will have threesomes,foursomes etc.
It's possible that we will have only 1 more update on Elly only route.
Probably 2 on Ada only route.

Reactions: ForeverFree2Be

bobby bates

Sep 16, 2018
All in all not a bad introduction. Great CGI, I did come across a couple of issues though.

Firstly in the gallery, when I tried to play back scene one, I sometimes get the following error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

it didn't happen every time only sometimes.

The other issue is with one of the renders, I cant post the image URL for that yet as I need to write 2 more posts lol, but it was where the MC was with EX in the bedroom on day 1, the scene where he's licking her pussy. there is a tongue in the render but no head to go with it, it looks a bit weird lol

other than that promising start :)

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Nice.45 days since release 7 scenes are done.Damn I doubt he can make it until the end of the year with 15 more scenes.
Probably not, especially since we've no idea how big/small the 7 he's already done were.

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes