Feb 8, 2018
The Android version on this site is preinstalled with the patch
Wrong, as of this date.

Patch was already in android, on here, I downloaded...
Wrong also, as of this date.

Update android pls no incst patch :(
I verified on 2 different androids from pg1 link.

Can I please get an Android link with the incest patch applied. Tried the ones posted and get the male roommate.

To everyone having this problem: I've verified the linked file on pg1 is without patch to my satisfaction and the fix is the below link from pg288, credit for file and a huge thank you goes to @shmerlin33 .

I've tried 3 different fetch occasions from using 2 different androids, and the listed android version at least on mega for 0.7.1 does NOT contain the patch, and I challenge anyone who says otherwise to use THAT link above which I copied from p1, uninstalling and manually deleting the apk's installed path beforehand.
You'll simply get the censored dialogue again and again.
However, if you use the 0.7 patched version that shmerlin33 posted, it works I verified it. I haven't bothered to see what changes there are from 7 debug (the version of working patch above) to 7.1 release, but it is giving me the incest content not the lame censorship approved line.

**WARNING!** The working apk is .9 GB, so be careful before downloading if you're not on unlimited data or wifi!

It's sad that over a month has gone by and no one has bothered to try to address people with the same problem. Hope this helps someone else get off!

Android version:

Reactions: Griffin407

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Wrong, as of this date.

Wrong also, as of this date.
7.1 android didn't... The 6 did, cause I played it...

To everyone having this problem: I've verified the linked file on pg1 is without patch to my satisfaction and the fix is the below link from pg288, credit for file and a huge thank you goes to @shmerlin33 .

I've tried 3 different fetch occasions from using 2 different androids, and the listed android version at least on mega for 0.7.1 does NOT contain the patch, and I challenge anyone who says otherwise to use THAT link above which I copied from p1, uninstalling and manually deleting the apk's installed path beforehand.
You'll simply get the censored dialogue again and again.
However, if you use the 0.7 patched version that shmerlin33 posted, it works I verified it. I haven't bothered to see what changes there are from 7 debug (the version of working patch above) to 7.1 release, but it is giving me the incest content not the lame censorship approved line.

**WARNING!** The working apk is .9 GB, so be careful before downloading if you're not on unlimited data or wifi!

It's sad that over a month has gone by and no one has bothered to try to address people with the same problem. Hope this helps someone else get off!

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
i hope it's just for extra render but girls look so different and it's bloomy af

Feb 8, 2018
Has anything been said about pregnancy down the line? There are a few hints at it, would be interesting to see it actually play out. Not many if any games do that.
I've jumped on this bandwagon before... and been disappointed. Though not at Luxee before, I'm new to their stuff. But for whatever it's worth, I'm very much on board with impregnating them all and continuing sex through their pregnancies.

There have been a lot of hints though, and I think I have seen pregnancy mentioned a few times in the discord, tho TBH I don't spend much time there.

Especially with that teaser note from the creep about impregnating the girls. I'm not into NTR, but I will fuck a mofo up bad for touching those wombs! MY HAREM!
Rofl... I digress.

What I hope we don't see is any type of R@p3l@y bad ending where pregnancy in one either ends the route of others or the game entirely. I say fuck that, I'm not playing this game for realism. I want to take the fantasy to the hilt, breed them all and have them all.

It's ok, I know I'm greedy. That's why this isn't free development though.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I've jumped on this bandwagon before... and been disappointed. Though not at Luxee before, I'm new to their stuff. But for whatever it's worth, I'm very much on board with impregnating them all and continuing sex through their pregnancies.

There have been a lot of hints though, and I think I have seen pregnancy mentioned a few times in the discord, tho TBH I don't spend much time there.

Especially with that teaser note from the creep about impregnating the girls. I'm not into NTR, but I will fuck a mofo up bad for touching those wombs! MY HAREM!
Rofl... I digress.

What I hope we don't see is any type of R@p3l@y bad ending where pregnancy in one either ends the route of others or the game entirely. I say fuck that, I'm not playing this game for realism. I want to take the fantasy to the hilt, breed them all and have them all.

It's ok, I know I'm greedy. That's why this isn't free development though.
I am probably missing something.What is this teaser note from the creep about impregnating the girls?

Reactions: JJsworld
4.20 star(s) 217 Votes